It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Dead??? Reported by news anchors on NYC WABC-7 TV....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Ah yes, all Hillary supporters' thoughts are on all of their lips simultaneously. It really is a cult of personality.

BTW, I am not a republican. I was actually a Hillary supporter, in 2008, and will probably vote for Stein, as of now. Guess my thinking is too independent to belong to the cult.

Is it a beautiful, amusing meme-worthy thing that I care now and always have about women's health?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

That made me laugh and shed a tear at the same time.

I would have to agree. Whenever the media is ahead of the curve so to speak, they are generally right. Now can we apply this to building 7, florida votes, and every mass shooting in the past few years?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Ah yes, all Hillary supporters' thoughts are on all of their lips simultaneously. It really is a cult of personality.

BTW, I am not a republican. I was actually a Hillary supporter, in 2008, and will probably vote for Stein, as of now. Guess my thinking is too independent to belong to the cult.

Is it a beautiful, amusing meme-worthy thing that I care now and always have about women's health?

Why is it assumed that all non-right folk are pro Hillary? I'm voting for Dr. Stein, silly.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Just like building 7 reportedly reportededed collapsing on the BBC twelve or so minutes earlier than it actually was taken down.
edit on 9/12/2016 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Why is it assumed that all non-right folk are pro Hillary? I'm voting for Dr. Stein, silly.

The meme was relegated to the concern of "republicans" who apparently never cared about women's health, ever....because that's what's funny --- using women as political pawns to make a weak joke about the serious issue that these candidates lie to us.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
J Are there any videos or appearances by Hillary from today that anyone can link to? If so then obviously this would just be a screw up by the anchor team, but a REALLY odd screw up. .

To the best of my knowledge there have been no VISUALS of Hillary Clinton. She did a phone interview with Anderson Cooper (CNN) this afternoon. Perhaps she was speaking from beyond the grave? ( I did hear some fire crackling, and sounds of torment emanating in the background.)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
Now, insiders are reporting that if Hillary steps aside at the last moment, Vice President Joe Biden would officially replace her on the top of the presidential ticket.

Read more: www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Surely, Sanders is the better option. He has an established support base and existing policies. Announcing a new candidate like Biden will not serve well for them. Biden would be better suited to contend the next election.
edit on 12-9-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
probably referring to her mothers recent death IN THE FAMILY ,,,,,lol good one

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Here's a link from Sheeple magazine,

Hillary Clinton Was 'Dead-Set' on Attending 9/11 Ceremony Despite Pneumonia Because She Was There in 2001, Spokesman Says

Are they trying to tell us something?

The article reads like a desperate plea to get the facts straight.

For example, these two consecutively placed paragraphs...

"In those 90 minutes, we were putting a priority on making sure she was okay," Fallon explained. "As soon as she got into the vehicle, she was alert the whole time, and was telling staff that she was fine. She was actually making calls to aides from the car and she ended up going to her daughter Chelsea's apartment which was pretty close by in Manhattan. And for the aides that were there with her, they could tell you that she was chasing her granddaughter around the apartment."

Fallon emphasized that Clinton left the service "on her own accord" and never lost consciousness. As she was leaving, "she got a bit dizzy and was helped into the vehicle," he said. "But immediately upon being seated there, she was talking to staff and making calls. And she was up running around at her daughter’s apartment, chasing her granddaughter around and then, within 90 minutes, people saw her out on the sidewalk."

Clinton Aides Attack, Threaten Reporter for Saying Hillary Looked ‘Low Energy’ at Friday Press Conference

Hillary, do you care to "correct the record?"

“I’d have to go be ready to go to a public event, to meet with the president, prime minister, leader of a country,” Clinton said. “And I’d be standing there and I’d be digging my fingernails into my palm to keep myself awake … Everybody I traveled with would be sitting there knocked out, and I’m looking at them. They’re all asleep, and I’m having to answer questions on behalf of our country.” - Hillary Clinton

Hillary for Purgatory 2016!!

edit on 12-9-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

None of that has any indication of pneumonia... In fact any symptoms are consoicuously absent. Their cover story isnt matching with their other cover story.

Somebody call Schrodinger. We need to figure out Clintons state of alive-ness. As long as we dont look at her she can still be alive, right?

Im jk. I dont think shes dead yet.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Look..the lady on the LEFT (the one at the ceremony) is NOT Hillary Clinton.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Some guy on "info wars" (Alex Jones 😒) called the station and asked about the report and said it was an accident on the anchors teleprompter?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Some guy on "info wars" (Alex Jones 😒) called the station and asked about the report and said it was an accident on the anchors teleprompter?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

Sorry, double posted for some reason

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
A Google search turns up this

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Reminds me of the story 'Double Star' by Heinlein where that is the idea; the body double ends up permanently taking over for the politician after his death.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Im sure this has probably been said already but this has got to be the most entertaining elections ever. The twist just keep on coming!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
For research/reference ONLY!

en.wikipedia.org...(Star_Trek:_The_Original_Series)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterns_of_Force_(Star_Trek:_The_Original_Series)

edit on 13-9-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

Yeah....how come they created an entire news on the site...and then canned it...based off of a mistake on a teleprompter ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join