It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Dead??? Reported by news anchors on NYC WABC-7 TV....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Morosus

How do you make a mistake like that, wow

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
her body double will keep her alive as long as needed.

Thats an interesting thought. If she does die, would they just replace her with her body double? Maybe. Maybe we would never know except suddenly she would no longer have any illness.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks for that screencap. What do the little words say at the bottom about Democrats being in disagreement over "something"?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
If I were her I'll kill off the body double and disappear to a tropical island somewhere with endless mai tai's.

No responsibilities, no FBI, no idiotic interviews, no endless hands to shake, no Judicial Watch, no emails, no perp walk, no impeachment, no endless death threats in the mail, no hearings, no Federal Penitentiary, best of all no Bill Clinton, that creep...

Come to think of it, only an idiot would choose this lifestyle, what is she thinking?

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Democrats in disagreement over procedures for renomination."

If this was merely a teleprompter error, why in the hell would they also have headlines of it and a caption of quote related?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It's cringe worthy for sure, 1:17-ish area of the video is worth it though, she claims she felt the heat and humidity and became "overheated". We've all seen the forcast for that day, it was not a hot nor humid day

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

By the way, in all the threads I've read here today about her health, I've not seen it posted that InfoWars reported almost three to four weeks ago that Secret Service told them there would be a bombshell very soon about her and her health. Turns out that may have been some accurate reporting/information.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
If I were her I'll kill off the body double and disappear to a tropical island somewhere with endless mai tai's.

One day, I want to hear about your recollection of Admiral Byrd, Sentient Centenarian.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: Morosus

How do you make a mistake like that, wow

To the people who will REALLY be in charge of running the country, it doesn't matter if the REAL Hillary is alive. As long as her look-alike/clone/double will follow orders and sleep with Bill, Hillary is expendable. If Hillary really is chronically ill, she may have been put into a 60-day coma and replaced, yesterday.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Falenor
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It's cringe worthy for sure, 1:17-ish area of the video is worth it though, she claims she felt the heat and humidity and became "overheated". We've all seen the forcast for that day, it was not a hot nor humid day

it was a beautiful, temperate September morning. If any of Hillary's entourage were sick with the same 'bug,' they weren't obviously dropping like flies and being carted off to Chelsea's to recover.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: carewemust

"Democrats in disagreement over procedures for renomination."

If this was merely a teleprompter error, why in the hell would they also have headlines of it and a caption of quote related?

Maybe there are Russians sabotaging a lot of American media equipment. Hillary read that "basket of deplorables" accusation from the teleprompter, but claims she didn't write it.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
When the media make these kind of mistakes there's something fishy afoot. Last time I saw something like this was the Bush/Gore lark in Florida a few years back.

And that time on 9/11 when the BBC reported that building 7 had collapsed a few minutes before we all watched it actually come down.

If she's really expired and a double has taken her place, her family might be the ones to watch. If they've knowledge of her death they might show some signs of loss/grief?

It sounds like a hell of a lot of trouble to go to, someone wants her in the top job really really bad, by hook or by crook.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

One day, I want to hear about your recollection of Admiral Byrd, Sentient Centenarian.

Don't know much about him, but I was in love with Amelia Earhart!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I think it's a beautiful thing that the right wingers finally care about a woman's health. You guys are truly amazing humans.

I love you

Harry

#hillary2016

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

YouTuber Montagraph is making some very valid points in his latest...

He never minces words and is never afraid to be wrong and always speaks out about what he thinks, like him or not. Please (anyone) don't lecture me on posting one of his videos at ATS. Thank you. I've watched his videos for at least four years.

edit on 12-9-2016 by tweetie because: clarity

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
I think it's a beautiful thing that the right wingers finally care about a woman's health. You guys are truly amazing humans.

I love you

Harry

#hillary2016

Ah, yes. That was the Twiiter meme i saw on Facebook today. Are you saying it like it originated from you or are you going to give credit?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I love you

Harry

#hillary2016

Ah, yes. That was the Twiiter meme i saw on Facebook today. Are you saying it like it originated from you or are you going to give credit?

Give credit to a common sentiment among many Americans? The meme you saw exists because everybody's been saying it. I certainly didn't need to read it to say the same thing. The irony is palpable.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I love you

Harry

#hillary2016

Cant speak for others, but im not really right wing, im libertarian. Im also pro choice during first trimester and for health complications. So im not sure how youd like to peg me...you can mull it over. I know its complicated with your label system.

To be fair, it would be an equally big deal here if this were going on with Trump. Its big time news and conspiracy gold. This is a conspiracy site after all. And Clinton is the conspiracy gift that keeps giving. Maybe even after shes dead...i mean alive.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone.

Get used to it. I've felt that way at least since 1963.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join