It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton Dead??? Reported by news anchors on NYC WABC-7 TV....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

As if anyone knew that wasn't coming ... they really screwed Sanders over didn't they?
At least he went to the Goodie Room and got his lake house and lots of money!

Kind of sad isn't it, Ket? I thought the DNC rules (or FGS SOMETHING
VIABLE ANYWAY) would have dictated the primary nominee with the
next highest primary delegate count would be named up... even if
Bernie was an Indie, it made no difference to the rules to my understanding.

But discarding the Oscars and getting a nod for a silk cell wallet:
who would cook this Dead Pool rerun [up] : unless there was
another big iron on the fire we're getting diverted from?
Hold that thought , please.

I'm really starting to wonder if a candidate is so far gone and
visibly, with the resume' -- he or she can be TOO compromised
to be of use to the PTB?
Is she getting slated for the full-
gallop-run till you explode deal like a Russian miler?

It's not grist for any new thread, surely: but look at the two
major flavors out of the 31 with which we started. Flame on...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It's common practice for News programs to prerecord obituaries for famous people then use them at a moments notice of their death.

Maybe she's not dead yet but in dire health??

edit on 13-9-2016 by Kalixi because: added a sentence to make it sound sexier

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Isn't this Journalism ethics and standards 101? Reporting truthfulness, accuracy, objectivity, impartiality, fairness and public accountability. Check your facts and get at least 3 sources before reporting it to the public. This is nothing but negligent and unprofessional reporting. Whoever was responsible should lose their job.

edit on 13-9-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
How is this thread even here?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

When I have a hangover and take a 5 hour nap, and drink a liter of water... I re emerge looking 10 years younger.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Teleprompter prank.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Teleprompter prank.

which then resulted in a creation of an entire news article about her death ?

I'm trying really hard to understand how that happens.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
Now, insiders are reporting that if Hillary steps aside at the last moment, Vice President Joe Biden would officially replace her on the top of the presidential ticket.

Read more: www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Don't believe this this is garbage floated out by democrats who think Hillary will lose. There is a reason Biden didn't run and he wouldn't even accept thr offer. Biden is done with politics and mentally can't handle thr position after his loss. If he wanted to he would have ran and got the nilomunatuon like many were trying to get him to do. This is a Democrat pipe dream nothong more and also it would violate thr rules of the DNC they would have to be changed first.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
If he wanted to he would have ran and got the nilomunatuon like many were trying to get him to do.

He would have gotten what? lol (really...I've never seen this word before, I have no idea what you mean)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I think it's real. Some differences between her and the woman who cane out, and looked so healthy...and had virtually no security around her -

1. Her fingers are a different length.

The first pic is of Hillary. Note that the forefinger and ring finger are not the same length. The second picture is the woman claiming to be her after the collapse. Note the forefinger and ring finger are the same length.

2. Her wedding ring is different. Same pics. Zoom in. The ring is narrower than before. Who changes that??

3. Her teeth are different.

On the right, check the left front tooth on both pics. One shows a curve, as if chipped, and the other does not.

Add to all of this, the woman in the photo op is thinner, and looks younger. She carries her purse on the opposite side. Her hair is a little different. She looks younger. A known double for Hillary posted this to Twitter -

The building is claimed to have been a hospital in the past.

Then, there are two instances of ABC news reporting that she was dead. One, captured and posted before vanishing from their page -

...and one on television, quickly silenced -

Faulty news feeds, I could believe, maybe. Add in the long months of obviously serious health issues, the changes in finger length, weight, teeth, hair, wedding rings, and purse side, and the comment from the double, and it becomes impossible to ignore.

The video of her collapse, alone, is pretty serious. Watching a slow motion copy, you can see that she seems barely, if at all, conscious, while propped up on the bollard, and held erect by the woman to her left. Being pulled into the van, her feet are literally dragging, with the toes pointed backwards. She seems, at best, unconscious at that time. Then, the reports, and the obvious double?

I think she died, and they are trying to cover it up.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks for that screencap. What do the little words say at the bottom about Democrats being in disagreement over "something"?

"DemoCrats in disagreement over procedures of renomination"

Interesting, eh? Especially in light of real talk of replacing her because of "illness"!!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Yes, I agree. I think it was decided that at this stage of the race it would be too complicated to put another candidate in her place, so decided it would be easier just to continue with her body double. Now only thing that puzzles me is how are they going to match her voice with Hillary's, but I guess that with today technology it could be possible...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Maybe Bill Meher wishes are going to come true and he is really going to vote for dead Hillary!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Yes, I agree. I think it was decided that at this stage of the race it would be too complicated to put another candidate in her place, so decided it would be easier just to continue with her body double. Now only thing that puzzles me is how are they going to match her voice with Hillary's, but I guess that with today technology it could be possible...

Already, people are believing that the voice on the phone with Cooper was her, even though there are subtle differences. People will believe because it's easier than accepting the truth. The double, in the video, does have a similar voice. It happens. My sister and I sound a LOT alike, and my younger girls are the same way. I know the singer STYX got to replace DeYoung sounds remarkably like him in concert. Voices can fool people. I'd love to know if anyone here has software for voice recognition. That would be something!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Teleprompter prank.

which then resulted in a creation of an entire news article about her death ?

I'm trying really hard to understand how that happens.

As pointed out earlier. every news station worth their salt will have a pre-written article announcing Hillary's death (along with other key figures) which they are probably keeping updated considering the current health concerns. The minute they get a confirmation, they hit the button and hope to be first to break the news.

There have been a few cases of pre-written obits being accidentally published, it happens every now and then.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

When I have a hangover and take a 5 hour nap, and drink a liter of water... I re emerge looking 10 years younger.

Ya probably feel ten years younger sure.....but do your earlobes, nose and chin transform into different shapes?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

The minute they get a confirmation, they hit the button and hope to be first to break the news

and the confirmation in this case is their own teleprompter ?

If you're right...then media has just sinked to a new ludicrous low.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Does anyone find it strange with all the news this incident has had about this and the fainting spell, there aren't videos or pictures of her arriving at Chelsea's? I would think there had to be some paparazzi hanging around there for a just in case moment concerning Chelsea if anything.

I mean if that van rolled up and all the people in it and the SS accompanying it all the sudden appeared on the street out of nowhere, seems there should be some type of photo or video captured of it don't you think?

That would be big bucks for a paparazzi or anyone really to get footage of that arrival. I wouldn't think that as ill as she seemed to appear, (if there were truly the case) she would have just bounced out of the van with a smile and enter the building do you?

Maybe it's just me, but I find this a bit odd all considered.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I reckon she has either already died, or will be dead in the coming days. Why do I say this?

1. The footage at the time of the supposed collapse was very peculiar. I remember thinking to myself that it looked like a fake body double and there were very few shots of her front on. They were generally from behind and even when they were front on she had glasses covering the most identifiable parts of her face.

2. Vision of the collapse looked very serious. Not just a case of someone fainting. She stumbled, was helped by her entourage, then before making it to the van, seemed to lose all consciousness and the entourage looked like they had to drag her limp dead weight body into the van without any assistance from Hillary herself.

3. The report of her death and resultant repercussions all on the teleprompter is a clear indicator that her death is a planned eventuality prior to the election. Exactly like Building 7 in this regard.

Now 1 & 2 on their own, coupled with all the talk about her poor health opened the door to this conclusion, but it wasn't until point 3 came to light that all the pieces fit into place. There is little doubt in my mind now that HRC (as we know her) has been/ or will soon be "officially dead."

Now what the entails is anyone's guess. Maybe they will go with a body double from here on as a HRC replacement. Maybe she isn't really dead, and has just been taken out of circulation. I don't have the script, I just know that it is all scripted. All of it.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

There's a lot of talk doing the rounds online that HRC is being substituted by the Woman who is well known as her top impersonator...Theresa Barnwell.

The photo's from NYC recently clearly show Theresa Barnwell acting as though she is HRC...maybe there is something going on and HRC has indeed died.

(Or of course, knowing she's going down for her crimes, is giving up the race and pulling a shady disappearing act...can't put a dead Woman in prison, much less prosecute her)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join