It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Dead??? Reported by news anchors on NYC WABC-7 TV....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
Now, insiders are reporting that if Hillary steps aside at the last moment, Vice President Joe Biden would officially replace her on the top of the presidential ticket.

Read more: www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

As if anyone knew that wasn't coming ... they really screwed Sanders over didn't they?

At least he went to the Goodie Room and got his lake house and lots of money!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
There's no way this is real, where is the rest of the video? No one was dvring it?
edit on 12-9-2016 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Very strange.

Possibilities;

1. Hillary WAS using a body double and she passed away but the DNC is covering it.
2. It was just a mistake
3. Hillary's health is detrimental and quick mouthed journalists like to play 'telephone'

Applying Ockham's razor, I'll take door number three.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
In the Mandella timeline she kicked the bucket. Maybe there's a bleed-over.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Isn't it bizarre as all heck??

I saw it posted on Infowars YouTube channel a while ago. One of Infowar's team called ABC 7 to ask about it while being videoed and the person who answered the phone said it was a mistake. It was on the teleprompter and no one knows how it got there. The person at Channel 7 said people had been calling about it all day.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Can anyone see their mouths? I am on a cell.

Is the audio hacked in for a joke?

Jesus, don't make me be right about it happening in the van incident.

Can't read mouths but it is definitely them speaking and there is no break that I can discern where someone may have just spliced the words together.

Just read another poster said they called WABC-7 and it was said it was a mistake that came up on the teleprompt. That is a really odd mistake I think though. I mean how do you mistake her being dead and put that up for the anchors to report on?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Sometimes news is reported before it happens...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Now, insiders are reporting that if Hillary steps aside at the last moment, Vice President Joe Biden would officially replace her on the top of the presidential ticket.

As if anyone knew that wasn't coming ... they really screwed Sanders over didn't they?

Well, Im sure he had two choices, take lakehouse, money and shut down campaign/anti-establishment rhetoric or the other options, and, well, I think he'd have one of those "accidental" deaths that seem to happen to anyone in HRC's way...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
They were probably just talking about her presidential campaign.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Still alive apparently.....and she's feeling fine according to her, I gotta say she sounds great after having pneumonia just as of Friday, no coughing, no hoarsness, no congestion, what a trooper ! So ya, nothing to see here folks, just a quick bout of pneumonia and the added heat and humidity that day that she mentions at around the 1:17 mark of the video.....yep....heat and humidity.....

edit on 12-9-2016 by Falenor because: spelling

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Lesson to be learned? Elections Have Consequences!
All election results have to be is "believable."
The people inclined to abuse their wealth and power do what they always have done throughout history.
They TAKE the most, give the least, and don't give a damn about the rest of humanity.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I don't know, the male reporter seems a little too upbeat to me.

Then again, if I was him...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I just checked.

There are no midgets in the street dancing and singing "ding dong the witch is dead."

Deplorable Hillary lives...for now.

link   
a reply to: Falenor

I got :06 seconds in and cringed. I hate feeling like someone is trying to smooth talk me and take me for a fool.

Ug. I'll listen to it when I can suppress my annoyance better.

link   
screencap of canned story:

Sooner or later they'll get to use it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Weekend at Hillary's

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Looks like InfoWars called the station. They did report it. It was a "mistake."

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
screencap of canned story:

Sooner or later they'll get to use it.

This is pretty bizarre, especially considering we're talking about a Presidential candidate... Not sure how they would/could fake debates? which are inevitable, I can see little body double pictures from far away, but soon they'll need to face this, if in fact true... can't hide this matzo ball..

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks yesterday's 'incident' was the first unscripted moment of this election?

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This really reminds me of when the BBC reported about Building 7 collapsing before it happened...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join