It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Dead??? Reported by news anchors on NYC WABC-7 TV....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
From another thread about the Anderson Cooper interview where he asks her how many times this has happened in the last five years and prompts her with the fact she had one in 2012 which led to her concussion she states this:

Asked how many times in the last five years she has passed out, she answered, “Oh, I think, really only twice that I can recall. You know, it is something that has occurred a few times over the course of my life. I’m aware of it, and usually can avoid it.”

Now this is unusual to me because I know when people say "twice that I can recall" they are typically lying or honestly don't know. Anderson prompted her with the first one and she used the one on 911 as the second. Now MAJOR conspiracy hat on here....HRC herself would know how many times this has happened in 5 years, especially if it really was only twice. Her double on the other hand, or a voice double, may not or may not have know how to answer that and did not want to screw it up so that person used the prompt from Anderson and the recent one and said "twice that I can recall".

Does that strike anyone as odd...it does not seem like a response from a well versed political figure or someone that knows how answers can be picked apart for the slightest flaw.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
When she called into CNN yesterday and talked to Cooper, something sounded off about her voice. It didn't sound like her at all to me. Go and listen to it if any of you haven't yet.

Seems like they might be getting someone to mimic her voice during these call-in interviews.

What I also found funny, is that during that same interview, when asked about her pneumonia, she said "oh, I think *something* is going around" (alluding to her sickness) - That is a default deadpanned answer if I ever heard one.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
No worries...she's fine...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
There's definitely something quite weird going on here. The video showing her leaving the hospital is very strange for multiple reasons, but for me what makes it seem entirely fake is the fact she touched a little girl, she would never do that if she had pneumonia because it is contagious. Also the girl was clearly scripted to run out like that, so somebody had to think it through, and at no point did they decide it would put the girl at risk.
edit on 13/9/2016 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
There's definitely something quite weird going on here. The video showing her leaving the hospital is very strange for multiple reasons, but for me what makes it seems entirely fake is the fact she touched a little girl, she would never do that if she had pneumonia because it is contagious. Also the girl was clearly scripted to run out like that, so somebody had to think it through, and at no point did they decide it would put the girl at risk.

Meh...she's had a hand in killing plenty of kids...what's one more right? Hillary...the deadliest drone of all....

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I also don't buy her recent quote released...that once she was in the ac in the van she had some water and felt fine. She had completely lost bodily function, to the point she was lifted into the van. At one point in the video of the incident you see her right foot literally dragging, and the NYPD even released a statement that they had to go pick up one of her shoes after her van left.

Can you recover from whatever caused this that quickly even with real medical treatment?

"As little as ten minutes" - as the manufacturer says:

APOKYN PARKINSONS RECOVERY DRUG

In as early as 10 minutes, APOKYN can reverse your off episodes and return you to an on state so you can get back to your daily activities. APOKYN is used with your other PD medications. APOKYN can: Provide rapid and reliable return to an on state. Help manage your PD symptoms by quickly ending off episodes. Be used reliably first thing in the morning. Help you walk, talk, and move around more easily. Be used when you need it, up to 5 times a day.

Indication: APOKYN (apomorphine hydrochloride injection) is used by injection, as needed, to treat loss of control of body movements in people with advanced Parkinson's disease (PD). This condition is also called hypomobility or off episodes. An off episode may include symptoms such as muscle stiffness, slow movements, and difficulty starting movements. APOKYN may improve your ability to control your movements when it is used during an off episode. This may help you walk, talk, or move around easier. APOKYN is not used to prevent off episodes.

Notice the drug manufacturer says it's for people with ADVANCED Parkinson's.

I posted a video a day ago showing a very compromised gentleman with Parkinson's who could barely get out of a chair and shuffle a few steps. After the injection, he was dancing a little jig - looking surprisingly as happy as Hillary did when she exited the apartment building.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
So now she has a voice double who did the Anderson interview?

No, if it was really her, it was her usual lying.

If she had died, that newscast would have had her death written across the screen

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
When she called into CNN yesterday and talked to Cooper, something sounded off about her voice. It didn't sound like her at all to me. Go and listen to it if any of you haven't yet.

Seems like they might be getting someone to mimic her voice during these call-in interviews.

What I also found funny, is that during that same interview, when asked about her pneumonia, she said "oh, I think *something* is going around" (alluding to her sickness) - That is a default deadpanned answer if I ever heard one.

Pneumonia doesn't 'go around' - and it's not like she spends much time with the staff in her campaign office, she's on the road all the time. I've seen no evidence that anyone else in her entourage has had coughing fits, or weird head movements, or inability to stand up, or even the sniffles, although there may be mass exoduses now.

Even if pneumonia may be contagious, you'd have to have a massively compromised immune system - maybe in a nursing home where people are bedridden all the time or a hospital ward, but not in the wide open with mostly young people.

Betcha all those fundraisers will be well attended now... /s/

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Would it matter?

that made me laugh! thank you.

did he say death? or mean unable to hear sound ?
She IS a Zombie!

how about this?
she wins and within 6 weeks she has to bow out from ill health.
who takes her places?
and is that person the one they realy wont to get in?

edit on 13-9-2016 by buddha because: ( C )

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

They weren't picking up one of her shoes...they were picking up that glass vial / syringe that she was hiding behind her back and dropped when she was being lifted into the van face first.

Wonder what was in it?

An 'alive' serum.

A lot of time and money has been spent on this campaign, not to mention all the work behind the scenes that went into vote rigging and paying Bernie off etc. How dare she just die after all that effort and expense and skulduggery?

A body double will only work for so long. Watch the family to see how they interact with her. Will they interact her like they usually do with their wife/mother, or as they would a stranger?

It's quite possible to train a body double to adopt characteristics and mannerisms and habits of the person they're posing as, but how do you train the person's bereaved and dearest family members to pretend they're still alive? I would say that isn't so easy to do.

I reckon they'll wait for the rigged election victory, then shortly afterwards it'll be announced that she just died.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So according to AboveTopSecret.com Hilary Clinton is dead?

Why hasn't this been Hoax?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
So now she has a voice double who did the Anderson interview?

No, if it was really her, it was her usual lying.

If she had died, that newscast would have had her death written across the screen

The DNC has a contingency in place should Hillary become incapacitated, as we saw happen on Sept 11th.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I also don't buy her recent quote released...that once she was in the ac in the van she had some water and felt fine. She had completely lost bodily function, to the point she was lifted into the van. At one point in the video of the incident you see her right foot literally dragging, and the NYPD even released a statement that they had to go pick up one of her shoes after her van left.

Can you recover from whatever caused this that quickly even with real medical treatment?

"As little as ten minutes" - as the manufacturer says:

APOKYN PARKINSONS RECOVERY DRUG

In as early as 10 minutes, APOKYN can reverse your off episodes and return you to an on state so you can get back to your daily activities. APOKYN is used with your other PD medications. APOKYN can: Provide rapid and reliable return to an on state. Help manage your PD symptoms by quickly ending off episodes. Be used reliably first thing in the morning. Help you walk, talk, and move around more easily. Be used when you need it, up to 5 times a day.

Indication: APOKYN (apomorphine hydrochloride injection) is used by injection, as needed, to treat loss of control of body movements in people with advanced Parkinson's disease (PD). This condition is also called hypomobility or off episodes. An off episode may include symptoms such as muscle stiffness, slow movements, and difficulty starting movements. APOKYN may improve your ability to control your movements when it is used during an off episode. This may help you walk, talk, or move around easier. APOKYN is not used to prevent off episodes.

Notice the drug manufacturer says it's for people with ADVANCED Parkinson's.

I posted a video a day ago showing a very compromised gentleman with Parkinson's who could barely get out of a chair and shuffle a few steps. After the injection, he was dancing a little jig - looking surprisingly as happy as Hillary did when she exited the apartment building.

Well that is precisely my point....if it were dehydration/heat exhaustion that caused the episode we witnessed, I don't think she could recover that quickly and well enough to be as vibrant/refreshed as she was on the way out.

Now if it was a Parkinsons issue and a medication can clear it up in 10 with another 80 minutes to refresh and get the story straight then that I can believe.

I do wonder, as others have, where are all the secret service that were completely surrounding her 90 minutes before? Its as if the person from 90 minutes ago was REALLY important, but this one is not so much....just odd behavior to me.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

HOAX how? It is a thread about a new broadcast that said she was dead. Others are speculating in the thread...that is what a conspiracy site does....speculate because of inaccuracies in stories.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

No according to above top secret.com Hillary was reported dead by News Anchors, which was a mistake on the anchors part but actually happened. The thread is about her being reported dead, not actually being dead.

Reported dead, not actually dead.

Story is on the report. For this to be a hoax the report needs to have not happened and be made up.

Why do people have such a difficult time understanding what Hoax means?
edit on 9/13/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Instead of an "indictment" and the black-eye that would give our US administration, do you think they would fake her death and let her just 'go away' somewhere remote?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

In order to dismiss this as a hoax we first need proof that she has a properly working heart and brain.

edit on 38930America/ChicagoTue, 13 Sep 2016 10:38:01 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

In order to dismiss this as a hoax we first need proof that she has a properly working heart and brain.

Yea, not sure how we would just "hoax" this topic... ABC in NY just doesn't make the mistake of announcing Hillary Clinton's death as a top story entering their broadcast... Find me any other example remotely close to a Presidential candidate accidentally being announced they are dead, while the subjects health is in major question!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: Morosus

How do you make a mistake like that, wow

To the people who will REALLY be in charge of running the country, it doesn't matter if the REAL Hillary is alive. As long as her look-alike/clone/double will follow orders and sleep with Bill, Hillary is expendable. If Hillary really is chronically ill, she may have been put into a 60-day coma and replaced, yesterday.

Well now days one can't even believe their own eyes, there is so much deception in the world, they deceive many.

Scary times

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Why do people have such a difficult time understanding what Hoax means?

Maybe cause people don't know if it is really a hoax? I am from Europe and don't know which TV stations really verify news before going public and which don't. So, how am I supposed to know it is really a hoax? She spat green alien/reptilian eggs into water and I guess this tiresome process commences dying process for reptilian queen...

Well, I could be just a grape peel if you ask me, but cant argue with people who clearly see through completely pixelated picture...

And pneumonia can be contagious, but rarely to such extremes to prevent talking to other people, unless u are elder sick person with very weak immune system. Most people already have the microbes or viruses that can cause it and wont get sick...
edit on 13-9-2016 by Krneki because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join