It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Dead??? Reported by news anchors on NYC WABC-7 TV....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vasa Croe

They accidentally ran with a piece that is ready to air at a moment's notice. Every station wants to be able to say, "You heard it first here on ____!". As if we give a sheet.

When Nancy Reagan became ill like Hillary, all the stations had her Death Notice ready for broadcast.

Most likely the scenario...but that brings up a whole other issue. Why do they already have a queued story on HRC dying unless there is some belief/knowledge that she will in the near future. You don't queue a story up for 4-8 years from now...you have it ready because it could happen at any moment....

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Anyway, would't a president candidate show up after being wrongly pronounced dead (i guess it is already main news all over USA) or at least her staff give out some info about tv's mistake? Isn't

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

The video in the OP is #e, really. Pisses me off the way it is cut off right after he said it and then gets replayed over and over. What crap. Did he correct himself? What was said next? Why cut it off right there and replay it and replay it again??? And how did the person just happen to be filming is tv at that point?

Yeah, it really bugs me when someone (youtuber) is trying to prove a point but don't leave enough of the context in tact.It would be really helpful to have at least 30 seconds before and 30 seconds after before wholly jumping on an interpretation of information being presented...another video from a separate source would be nice too. Either way, it is very interesting though and certainly peaks my interest. Just wish we had more context.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker11

Your post reminded me of this thread.

Related?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Oh I didn't see that thread. Yes, I would say this definitely looks related. I will post my addition to that in there.
Thanks!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
1) She's fine.
2) She doesn't have seizures.
3) She can't remember any of her illegal acts because she has brain damage from a skull fracture.
4) She's not coughing. It's a right-wing conspiracy.
5) Allergies on a low pollen count day.
6) She's making lots of campaign appearances.
7) She didn't mean to say Trump supporters are deplorable
8) She got overheated on a sweltering day. (It was 78 degrees and breezy)
9) She was dehydrated.
10) She didn't faint. She tripped.
11) Oh wait, she's had pneumonia since Friday, the day we told you she had allergies.
12) That's not a board certified neurologist specializing in epileptic seizures, that's a secret service agent with a flashlight.
Coming soon...
13) She didn't pass out, Trump pushed her.
14) She's not dead, she's resting her eyes.
15) Good luck to Tim Kaine in his debate against Donald Trump.

This is all just in the last 10 days folks. We won't get to an "October surprise" at this rate.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Her voice at least was on Fox a couple hours ago talking about how fine everything is and she out to spread more pneumonia to the kiddies!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Her voice at least was on Fox a couple hours ago talking about how fine everything is and she out to spread more pneumonia to the kiddies!

Any video of her popped up today at all? Or paparazzi pics? Anything besides voice?

The Clinton Foundation stand to lose more than just millions if HRC is gone...plenty to reason to fake it long enough to dump stocks and money elsewhere until announced.

Might be interesting to check if any major stock was traded yesterday and today that had anything to do with HRC or the organizations interests....that and if any major deals have been either cancelled or sealed in the last two days in relation to them....I am sure someone like HRC has some sort of contingency plan upon her death.
edit on 9/13/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The weight of all that corruption coming down on her has to be very stressful.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
if she will be replaced by double voice analisis can find it.
edit on 13-9-2016 by dzrtr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Some producer had fun with the tele-prompter..."health" to "death"

that or the broadcaster flubbed it.

Funny though..

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Any video of her popped up today at all? Or paparazzi pics? Anything besides voice?

Not that I have seen.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The same Brit who replaced Paul McCartney had the Jenner surgery and will now be the next POTUS.

In this timeline.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So I watched a live feed of Obama's speech. She speaking for Hillary. Every single comment about Obama/Hillary was negative and I'm talking about THOUSANDS of comments here, not some small sample. This was on Facebook by the way. There is zero chance, no way that Hillary is leading Trump in any fashion whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Don't make the Tom Dewey mistake. All you can really extrapolate from that is people inclined to make Facebook comments aren't in the moment looking like Hillary fans.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The video is cut because the feed was cut...it wasn't the uploader.

As to why they would need Hillary to keep going. They (DNC, MSM) have perpetuated the false belief that she's just A OK

1. They will look like liars, at least more so.
2. Sanders would be the candidate according to DNC rules.
3. Who knows, maybe their sacrifice to Moloch only works for the Clintons.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: FlyingFox

When I have a hangover and take a 5 hour nap, and drink a liter of water... I re emerge looking 10 years younger.

A "hangover" is a very poor medical comparison". That's like saying JFK had a mosquito bite.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

edit on 13-9-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Not much more to add to this thread, but I'll leave this. Mind you it is a MSM article.

“She’s been well, if it is it’s a mystery to me and all of her doctors, because frequently, not frequently, rarely, but on more than one occasion, over the last many, many years, the same sort of thing has happened to her where she got severely dehydrated,” the former president said of Hillary Clinton, who is seeking the office he once held.~Bill

"The CBS News website posted video showing the exchange, and Clinton’s mid-sentence correction. But when the exchange with Charlie Rose occurred during the nightly newscast, the “frequently, not frequently, rarely” part edited out.

For folks who wonder if the public is being told all there is to know about the former secretary of state’s health, Clinton’s full sentence seemed to hold a tantalizing clue. By the time other news channels, including Fox, picked up the comment, the slipup was gone."~ Fox

www.foxnews.com...

My sister suffered 3 Strokes and 2 TIA's back in 09 & 10. As a result she also gets severely Dehydrated often. Also as far as Cognitive abilities are concerned, she can go for hours with normal speech, motor functions and thought. But then the brain gets exhausted, her face droops and speech is unrecognizable.

edit on 13-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It was practice for when it really happens

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join