It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Dead??? Reported by news anchors on NYC WABC-7 TV....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Pneumonia doesn't 'go around'

I thought she had allergies.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krneki

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Why do people have such a difficult time understanding what Hoax means?

Maybe cause people don't know if it is really a hoax? I am from Europe and don't know which TV stations really verify news before going public and which don't. So, how am I supposed to know it is really a hoax? She spat green alien/reptilian eggs into water and I guess this tiresome process commences dying process for reptilian queen...

Well, I could be just a grape peel if you ask me, but cant argue with people who clearly see through completely pixelated picture...

And pneumonia can be contagious, but rarely to such extremes to prevent talking to other people, unless u are elder sick person with very weak immune system. Most people already have the microbes or viruses that can cause it and wont get sick...

It wasn't a HOAX. They reported it on a major news affiliate in NYC with well known anchors and even corroborated they did through a call. They said it was a mistake. Not sure how you accidentally write that HRC died into a teleprompter then read it as a headline, but that's what the news station said when called about it.
edit on 9/13/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I sure would love to know the truth,

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Infowars called in and they said it was a mistake.

However, it reminded me of this:

So...if they do announce her "death" in the near future. im calling BS, just like Building 7.

Something is up. Stay vigilant

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Infowars called in and they said it was a mistake.

However, it reminded me of this:

So...if they do announce her "death" in the near future. im calling BS, just like Building 7.

Something is up. Stay vigilant

Well...my question would be, if she did die, why cover it up? It isn't like there would be an easy fix and a double just plain wouldn't work. If she is dead and it is being covered up for now then there would have to be a REALLY big plan in place.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

inall posted by: FlyingFox

Maybe she's the Skeksis queen

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Everything points to her having an extremely serious medical complication during the Ceremony. Whether or not it's a double somthing happened with respect to her health.

I believe she had a cardiac event...

There are few pics with her doctor taking her pulse on the way back to the vehicle, she appears to be holding her chest.

Not her nurse Lisa R. Bardack, MD

LINK

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Well...my question would be, if she did die, why cover it up? It isn't like there would be an easy fix and a double just plain wouldn't work. If she is dead and it is being covered up for now then there would have to be a REALLY big plan in place.

She did not die. ABC admitted that they reported that by mistake. It was an error on ABC's part. However, there is a conspiracy theory (and i say theory, not fact) that it is part of predictive programming, and that its possible the "death" may be scripted. (in the same way building 7 was when they announced the buildings collapse before it actually happened.)

For the time being, Hillary is very much alive. (though its obvious she is not well.)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

They accidentally ran with a piece that is ready to air at a moment's notice. Every station wants to be able to say, "You heard it first here on ____!". As if we give a sheet.

When Nancy Reagan became ill like Hillary, all the stations had her Death Notice ready for broadcast.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Corruptedstructure

10 years younger or a different photo with different lighting? The photo on the left is darker and has less contrast so the wrinkles are not so pronounced.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: canDarian

I don't know, you think they would be letting her walk around after a cardiac arrest?
I agree something is up.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I thought she had allergies...

She was exposed to the truth...its kryptonite to her...

Her entire career has been built on obfuscation and deceit.

We’ve seen this movie before and we know how it ends. Whenever the Clintons are accused of wrongdoing or unethical conduct, they deny it vigorously, then deflect blame or demonize whoever is asking the questions. They will not relent in this cynical, tedious exercise until or unless physical evidence emerges — or a court order is issued — to vividly and completely contradict their narrative.

Diagnosis: The patient suffers from an uncontrolled, reflexive urge to lie to the American public. Recommended treatment: Retirement from public life.

Hillary's Allergy to Transparency

Hillary Clinton's severe allergic reaction to truth serum...

edit on 9.13.2016 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The video in the OP is #e, really. Pisses me off the way it is cut off right after he said it and then gets replayed over and over. What crap. Did he correct himself? What was said next? Why cut it off right there and replay it and replay it again???

And how did the person just happen to be filming is tv at that point?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
She does kind of look like she try hard to keep an even "smile" like she has stroked out at least once..

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrHammondStoat

10 years younger or a different photo with different lighting? The photo on the left is darker and has less contrast so the wrinkles are not so pronounced.

idk. I didn't post it. Was just making a joke for those who get it..

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They accidentally ran with a piece that is ready to air at a moment's notice. Every station wants to be able to say, "You heard it first here on ____!". As if we give a sheet.

When Nancy Reagan became ill like Hillary, all the stations had her Death Notice ready for broadcast.

That makes alot of sense , and it backs up what I said on Building 7 predictive programming to some extent. Only your comment is much more logical.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

so in this Mandela time shift the clone Hillary goes up against Trump, Trump wins builds the mexican wall divides
the country, American housewives pissed they have to do more housework, [no more illegals to mow the lawn ]
Obummer refuses to leave, declares Martial law fulffiling Nostradamus prophecy [ or was the prophecy about the last Pope in Rome.].

I give up, too much ATS for my brain

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Pneumonia doesn't 'go around'

I thought she had allergies.

Here is something a bit curious. I frequent the Daily Mail mostly to gauge public opinion on all things mainstream. Someone mentioned Hillary could have Parkinson's. When I first saw the comment, it had around 200 up votes with a smattering of down votes. I come back today and the thing has been down voted to oblivion over 26,000 times! I read a lot of articles on here and let's just say 26,000 votes on any of them is pretty insane. For comparison even the most up voted comment only had 10,000+ up votes/ Wish I had screen grabbed the first time I saw that comment but just the same here are the screen grabs currently. Methinks someone doth protest too much!

Most down voted comment.

Most up voted comment.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrHammondStoat

idk. I didn't post it. Was just making a joke for those who get it..

Sorry if it seemed I was directing it only at you...it was just a point for the whole discussion really. I'm sure she did emerge after she had some kind of medication shot or 'essence' like a Skesis

edit on 13-9-2016 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
The video in the OP is #e, really. Pisses me off the way it is cut off right after he said it and then gets replayed over and over. What crap. Did he correct himself? What was said next? Why cut it off right there and replay it and replay it again???

And how did the person just happen to be filming is tv at that point?

Plenty of people record broadcasts, but that is beside the point. It was corroborated by the actual news station that this was said....so....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join