It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
One of their funded projects here

Arizona State: New analytics for measuring and countering social influence and persuasion of extremist groups

Principal Investigator: Hasan Davulcu
Lead institution: Arizona State University 
With collaborators from: USMA West Point; University of Exeter (UK)
Government Program Manager: Harold Hawkins, ONR
Press release

A dominant focus of the proposed work consists of information cascades (ICs), wherein large numbers of individuals participate to spread information and opinions across the globe, oftentimes producing significant changes in attitudes and behaviors. We will develop automated approaches informed by social science to determine what types of information "goes viral" and under what circumstances. We will develop novel measurement and analytic technologies for detecting ICs and understanding the ideological orientations of participating communities.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

This. Was wondering myself when looking at source code for BSE site. No idea. Way over my pay grade.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Didn't a couple of y'all mention earlier in the thread that you received emails saying that a new Facebook page is being put up at 3:00 PM EST? When it goes up could you post a link, please?

STM

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I really hope it ISN'T just a promo for NBC'S Blind Spot. Otherwise , we have all been - er - Blindsided.

Some tattoos are the US D border (Denver airport like) - most of the tattoos are not BSE graphics. Also the show is on at 10pm EST. Not 7pm when the timer ends.

This one ^ is my favorite

edit on 9/14/2016 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/14/2016 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mustexiteternity

Stars are irrelevant... I've starred a few of your comments because you've had a few good points.

I'm just curious as to how you're so certain that is a marketing campaign and are not willing to exercise the possibility that it could be bigger than that, but at the same time, complaining that this topic is one sided and closed minded.

You're reading into the stars thing a bit much. Don't worry about it

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MarcusCooper

stars are NOT irrelevant brother.
Stars tells a story on which comments people like and which comments people dislike.
Thats their purpose.
Looking at these few pages, it is clear people are PC and do not like comments from someone being just who they are.
Please dont try to refute that fact cause its painfully obvious...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: overanocean

In Hot Springs, Arkansas there is this www.hsnp.com...

There is evidence of volcanic activity in the past (and the hot springs there now) .

When I first looked at the graphic of the Split on the website (didn`t check the OP first so didn`t see the whole picture) my first thought was "oh, no... not the freaking New Madrid!". Then the idea of rivers... the New Madrid sits basically under several rivers that flow into the Mississippi.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: nomad4chr1st

Don't get me wrong. Jesus isn't the problem here, I like him.

This quote needs to be on a t shirt.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Ever thought the stars are more about which comments are providing useful information?

I can't say for certain why it's how it is, only offer my view.
You came across in a bad light at the beginning and that possibly has repercussions of people not valuing what you post.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mustexiteternity
a reply to: Dragoon01

its very easy to lie over the internet mate.. but youll probably get many stars... people will most likely belive you but NOT believe me.... cause its PC...... jeez... im starting to think this is smoething American............

No reason to lie dude.
Take a trip to Vegas and you will see my companies products all over the place.
I am just a low level manager but I have been with the company for a long time and my role in the company touches every department.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MarcusCooper

Yeah I can fu** with that, but the fact is - no matter what I say ppl gonna not-star my posts and WILL star posts dissing me.
For what reason?

Confirmation bias and being PC.
Thats all it is.
Just look the past 3 pages. Nothing I say get starred (liked) and every comment replied to me gets starred (liked).
Aint that a bit strange?
Prob not to you...
edit on 14-9-2016 by mustexiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

Its a terrifying thought . That image of splitting land in half came to mind too . I just hope for the safety of everyone , I hate posting doom these days , have enough of my own , but someone mentioned earlier , getting to the bottom of this , to help people.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

But considering this is all of a predictive nature, that posits the ability to either cause or predict earthquakes.

Now, considering the apocalytpic, Day of the Lord imagery an earthquake is involved in the scriptures that describe that day, a massive one ... worldwide, but again, no one also knowsfor sure that day or hour. The best we may all do is be awake and alert to the signs it is approaching.

Feast of Trumpets, a highly anticipatory time for many, does not come until early October this year and there is only one source I have that says Christians need to be prepped to withstand some heavy stuff prior to any rapture event (assuming there is a pre-Trib), and that again comes back to the idea that whatever this is is predicting a massive natural disaster.

Nope. Much easier to think of a man-caused event as something that could be hinted at.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: overanocean

I forgot to mention that there have been 2 quakes so far today on that fault line.

I`m not thrilled with that!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Be open minded and contribute. Don't put people down, mock what they are doing and not even attempt to view the other person's perspective and you'll probably find people start to change their opinions.

You don't sound like a bad person, a little closed minded at times, but ain't we all?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

and the phrase..."eat, drink, and be merry" from Luke 12:19.

interesting passage.

I don't 'like' the "death of justice" symbology - but it's quite clever - and it must fit into a monetary schema, right?

link   

no comprende...

link   

originally posted by: drphilxr
a reply to: Rapha

Is there any chance that maybe, somewhere in the (short) html5 code for the BSE website, there is a hidden (jpg? other?) virus that will hijack all of our locally stored passwords, or financial info?

That - would be brilliant.

I looked at the source - but my html3 days are far behind me. I see some CSS style sheet code, and .jar java applet calls.

Anyone?

I actually thought about this. Like what happens when the clock runs down ? A ' surprise, i just stole your identity dumba$$'' cartoon ?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
OK well today is September 14 so far no news about what this is all about, so far, no mother ship has arrived, no massive earthquake, no bombs going off, no terrorist attacks, no introduction of a new global currency, no word that the globalist have taken over, so what is all the hype about?

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join