It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: collietta

originally posted by: Dragoon01
Some thought that just came to my head.

We see some indication of specific cities in the clues that have been presented.

New York
Chicago
Pittsburgh
New Orleans
Denver
Possibly California

What were the others?
What do they have in common?

Louisville, Kentucky. There was a picture on Reddit of a Skelton chained to a bench with bills in a suitcase. They claimed it was in Louisville. The source was Twitter.

YES!
SO if you look at these cites they were all at one time associated with the Federal reserve or the US Mint.
Kentucky has Fort Knox.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nomad4chr1st

It's not really, I have come to my conclusions through critical thinking and examination of the available evidence. Just because I have already dismissed the majority of Christian dogma doesn't mean that I'm close minded, it's just that exoteric Christianity didn't measure up to even a little bit of scrutiny. If you want to you can challenge me on my beliefs(of which you probably know next to nothing) and I'll be happy to explain my position and how I came to it.

But in that case we'll have to do that through private messaging as I'm already a little bit worried about how off-topic I've been.

As for the various branches of Christianity, all the faults I listed earlier still apply to most of Christianity. Hell, it's been more than 50 years and Christianity still hasn't adapted even a little bit to the Dead Sea Scrolls. Christianity can only survive by continually ignoring the mountains of evidence that would instantly collapse their whole narrative if ever taken into account. For one we know about the appropriation of religious narratives from earlier religions, the flood story for example. That's a fact. The council of Nicaea is another glaring problem.

Don't get me wrong. Jesus isn't the problem here, I like him. It's the fantasies built around him I take issue with. His teachings could still be salvaged but it takes more effort to put such teachings into practice than just lackadaisically "accepting Jesus into your heart", be rewarded with an eternity and heaven and then be done with it. So I don't expect that to happen any time soon.

You're free to believe whatever you want but I take issue when people try to claim that their ignorance is just as good and as valid as someone else's knowledge. There's a clear difference.

If you want to continue this discussion, don't reply but send me a private message. Yeah, the off-topic thing.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Triskadecaphobic

I did not get offended brother I assure you.. But I got upset!! That the fact that so many of you seemed offended by my comments!!
which in all honesty was just me being the way i am!
if you really go back and look at my comments, im not badmouthing anyone!
im ending every "insult" with a smileyface, and im being straight to the point.
but since i got so much hate for it i suppose this aint my place. and thats fine.
but please brother, dont think i got offended. nothing youve said offended me by a longshot.
but it seems everything i said offended YOU guys. which is strange considering how much craziness on the internet.. and little old me? offended you?
you must ask yourselves why that is..
cause thats YOUR problem.. not mine..

peace my bretherin
edit on 14-9-2016 by mustexiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mustexiteternity

They be jealous of your sick gif avatar.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Iv not read this thread and cant read through this whole thread at the moment, but my mate says the music is from Hannibal?

I think this is going to be either a film, TV prog/series or a game.

If at midnight (making it the 15th here in England) nothing happens we've been taken for fools.
If at midnight the internet goes off around the world its been nice reading all your views lol.

Oh, A NEW PICTURE HAS BEEN PUT UP, no dragons now, looks like a big crack in the earth with a woman in the middle with a sword through her.

Now i'm sayin video game.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If you have something valid to post, post it. Who cares about stars? I rarely get them and I get ridiculed sometimes, but that never stops me.
This site works because of multiple view points.
Defend your beliefs and views and know when to walk away.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Saw this on reddit and don't think it has been brought up here yet.
The Minerva Initiative conference is taking place today and tomorrow.

Panels of scholars, defense policy makers, and military operations personnel will meet throughout the two-day conference, reporting on on-going research and reflecting on the impact of the Minerva Initiative on social science fields as well as its potential contribution toward developing a better understanding of the social, political, and cultural context of strategically important regions of the world.

The 2016 event will also include poster and researcher networking sessions where many Minerva grantees will present visual displays and live computer demos detailing their Minerva research as well as data and tools generated in the course of that research.

They definitely would have the funding to put this together and the ability to disperse the bills widely. Check out their tentative agenda on the website. This could very well be it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Is there any chance that maybe, somewhere in the (short) html5 code for the BSE website, there is a hidden (jpg? other?) virus that will hijack all of our locally stored passwords, or financial info?

That - would be brilliant.

I looked at the source - but my html3 days are far behind me. I see some CSS style sheet code, and .jar java applet calls.

Anyone?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sleepdeprived

I've been lurking off and on here , for a few years , trying to draw something from this whole
topic , some many different angles , and trying my best not to draw conclusions , on all my doom scenarios.

This idea of three rivers could it possibly be the location boundaries of 3 statesen.wikipedia.org...

Then found that 3 rivers , that was mentioned being in Ca . thisen.wikipedia.org...

Not much on spreading super doom , I have been noticing words like "mammon" maybe equate to "mammoth lake" , Caldera , the image of that Sumerian sun blast , remindes me of the symbols for dangerous Val canoes.

There was a picture of the ancient bird , Now I cant think of the name , and mention of Cicadas , both being types of combat drones , going into calderas and detonated .

Ive been trying to locate where Caldera was refereed to something like "hells Doorway "

Someone mentioned a the name of mountain earlier on this site either there or pacific North west ,again more volcanoes .

I dont know what to make of all of this , I havent posted for a long time , but just wanted to put my 2 cents in , if any early info , could help us figure this out and save people , if this was such a senario.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

All I want is evidence that contradicts my claims:
1) Sum of Licensing of corporations is expensive
2) Corporations would share promotion with competition
3) This is not widespread enough to be an effective marketing campaign. This is not viral.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

We've already talked about that. It's the death of justice. Some think it's referencing Scalia, his possible murder. The rift goes between the current spplit court. You can see their initials with the four liberal justices on the left and the four more conservative ones on the right. The rift goes right up to the steps of the SCOTUS building where you can see a Golden calf. On either side of the rift are crowds of people. On the left, they seem to be worshipping in abject terror. On the right many are bowed in respect, but some look up to the sky.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Triskadecaphobic

Now youre switching it all up... the problem was people getting all offended by my comments.
Why is that? I didnt say anything offensive yet ppl got offended. That goes to show people in here are WAY to sensitive OR just trolling/acting like they got offended.
Confirmation bias?

All I did was being real. I was just being me. And people got offended. I mean, why, seriously? what exactly did I say that got yall so offended?
I even ended the very few "insults" with a smiley.... And they wasnt even insults..

Anyway, I really dont feel like doing anything at this point, im just gonna wait it out, and come back a few minutes after the fact to go "ha-ha" to yall.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mustexiteternity
a reply to: beyondhiggs

Wow you are definetely taking me the wrong way
How is that offensive? New on the internet?
Ill go over it again :p

Licensing a logo is not expensive at all, for use in a PR/Marketing campaign. Especially if the end-game is for the exposure of both brands.
so if the end-product exposes for example Disney in a positive way - wether or not it be in the incorporation of the brand in its product or its affiliates- then the "licensing" might actually not cost anything. Might aswell be Disney that is paying THEM.
We dont know yet.

Thats the point. We dont know yet. So claiming facts before the fact is pretty crazy.
All Im saying is, if it is marketing - which it is -
Then licensing of a logo/symbol/brand - is NOT expensive. Companies especially those in videogame area do it ALL the time!!
It is just a part of the marketing scheme.

Jeez I really dont understand the hate man

Im being nothing but friendly here!

So I work for a game company and we pay licensing to other companies to use their intellectual property.
I assure you that it is not cheap and not something that is trivial to accomplish. We have an entire department that is devoted to this with multiple VP level managers and teams. We spend millions of dollars to acquire the licensing for some major properties. Of course we are a multi-billion dollar company so we can do those types of things. Our products and games are in VERY prominent places and companies see it as a win win. It is something that people WANT to play so they enjoy the marketing tie in.

Thats not like this project AT ALL.

This places the company logos in a very negative light. Its associating them with bad political concepts, apocalyptic imagery and sinister warnings . It has limited exposure and the logos are very small. In short it would be very bad for business and no major corporation would agree to expose themselves to this strategy.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

its very easy to lie over the internet mate.. but youll probably get many stars... people will most likely belive you but NOT believe me.... cause its PC...... jeez... im starting to think this is smoething American............

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Are you saying that whoever put this together lied to the companies in order to gain licensing rights for the corporate logos to be used?
How do you imagine that conversation took place?
Do you not think these multi-billion dollar companies did not want any form of statistics or business plans?
They don't just throw the rights at anyone that asks.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MarcusCooper

brother. the stars in here tells the full story. people star comments being PC and wont star me being real and honest.
i really aint got noithing more to say here mate.. im fully done.
didnt realise this was a PC forum until just now.
edit on 14-9-2016 by mustexiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I just gave you one, my star obsessed friend.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The new background image is interesting with Arabian on one side and im thinking Chinese on the other .

Badsefleater

This one will take a while work work through.

link   
a reply to: EVERYONE

You guys are arguing over something that nobody really knows but COMMON SENSE should give you the answer.

This is the work of a graphic artist pulling logos and other graphics off google and dumping them into photoshop. To the printer. To the friends. To the net. To the streets.

If you guys really want to investigate this then quit worrying about f-ing Disney and find out who did the picture of the dragon.
edit on 14-9-2016 by MarkOfTheV because:

link   
a reply to: SolidGoal

i aint obsessed at all brother. im just saying it like it is. the stars do mean somehting thats why they here.
and it tells a big story. and if you cant see that story then i cant do nothing for ya.
peace brother.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join