It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are 3 reasons to why I am racist. why are you?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I have called you guys un educated but never racist, thanks for being honest do, it must feel good to get that of you guys chest.

I am a racist because i hate everyone equally.
edit on 9-9-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

I'm racist because instead of demanding someone else pay for my utilities, blame other people for something that happened to an ancestor, and saying that I cannot get my butt to college because I'm poor, I actually worked hard to find the job I have, pay for the apartment I live in, and treat all people equally. Oh, and my ancestry is German, Irish, and Native American, but you don't see me blaming Hitler or the USA for the hardships I'm going through today. I do blame ITT Tech though.

I am racist because I will never truly understand the meaning of poor, despite having to walk a mile to school every morning on my own, and having less food, clothes, and everyday items for me to use. Not to mention watching everyone else I knew get newer tech, cars, and their own apartments. But never mind that, I'm not poor.

I am racist because I have this aversion to using a special term used as an excuse. "White Privilege" sure helped me with all those tickets I got (first time too!), and it had a measurable impact on my dismal grades in highschool. It makes me feel safe when going through the outskirts of Detroit.

And lastly, I'm racist because I treat everyone as they treat me.

-fossilera
edit on 9/9/2016 by fossilera because:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I grew up in a racist household and made it a point to not be racist like everyone else. As i got older i started dissliking people more and more to the point where i hate most white people,blacks,mexicans,arabs. The race i disslike the least is probably asians but havent delt with many so give me time. What makes me differant is that i dont disslike them because of their race. Its more because a large portion of every race are either assholes,really ignorant or both. I use derogitory words to describe them when i see them. On the otherhand i lost my virginity to a black girl, currently in love with a mexican girl and have dated every race. The "few" people i think are good people are all of differant race. So if i see a person of a differant race (including but not limited to racial sub catagories.white people have rednecks for example) acting a fool. i will probably will continue to use derogatory words to describe them. Does that make me a racist?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
From now on september 7 will be known as a racism celebration day

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I am a racist because I only date white girls.

I am a racist because I feel a bit out of my depth entering a masters degree programme with mostly Asian students.

I am a racist because I feel like angry black people annoy me slightly more than angry white people.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
Quick some get the tissues, lots of crying going on here.

Anytime you disagree with a liberal, you are a racist

Oh please, get a grip and stop overreacting.

Actually...that statement only needs a minor adjustment to be 100% factual. "Many times when you disagree with a liberal, you are a racist". Sorry...but you guys at least need to realize that you look like clowns now-a-days when you cry "racist". You have so overused that weapon that it is laughable. Remember "The Boy who Cried Wolf"? Yeah...today it is referred to as "The Liberal who Cried Racist". You're like the car alarm in a Walmart parking lot but worse because EVERYONE knows that you only used it to discredit when you couldn't use intelligence to win an argument.

The other thing that has become mostly a joke is the hypocrisy. Something that has also been overused by the left to the point of comedy. OK...not quite laughable but getting there. More of an eye-roll now-a-days. Oh...and the victimization of the world. America is evil, Muslim countries are victims. The rich are evil, the poor are victims. Men are evil, women are victims. What's next? The tall are evil and the short are victims??? You think I'm kidding? THAT is how ridiculous the left looks to anyone not extremely left.

And then you prop up a corpse as your candidate for President who is a criminal, who is corrupt, who is rich, who is white, who may be a woman but supports an adulterous husband, who has a radical Muslim as her right-hand-woman...etc. I know, I know...you tried a black (half-black), man with ties to radical Muslims and it didn't work so well...but Hillary? Really???

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
1. any person who doesn't accept the opinion of a liberal.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I can't really respond to your post where we disagree. I don't think I can be that honest on the internet.

We kill animals because they are not human. That is the heart of the racist and it is ALL about the skin color to a racist. Maybe they don't do actual murder, but is so easy to justify it and feel no compassion.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

You: Mommy *crying* the *crying* liberals *crying* keep *crying* calling *crying* me bad names!!!!

Mommy: Go start an internet thread where you can try and belittle the subject, then you can all group hug.

Poor lil guys.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Trump fan starts another thread, complaining about liberals, and calls them cry baby's, you cant make this stuff up people.

Durp durp durp bad liberals make me sad.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Durp durp durp I hate it when Conservatives call me out for blanket mistatements!

The only recourse I have is to continue making fun of them, thus proving their point.

This, is why I refuse to label myself as either.
edit on 10-9-2016 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I am racist because I think this thread is funny

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm "DEPLORABLE" because I support Trump...and I chose a White Guy as my new Avatar.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Video game violence didnt stop hitler did it you tool

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Im racist because I was born in Scotland , and the Scots of the colonial era were slave traders!

did I mention im white and male
edit on 12-9-2016 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I am racist because:

1. I am white
2. I won't stand for poor behaviour in public
3. I live in a Toronto neighbourhood with the highest concentration of "New Canadians", including many those lovely Syrian "refugees".

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I am racist because I'm a white CIS male

I am racist because I think affirmative action is racial profiling and awards someone a job for being of a skin color over qualifications and experience

I am racist because I don't want my hard earned money enabling someone's laziness and refusal to seek employment

I am racist because I think people who break the law by entering my country illegally is illegal

I am racist because I think all lives matter including law enforcement

Now where's my pointy hood and red suspenders ?
edit on 12-9-2016 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The most racist racists typically whine about being called racist, then facetiously use the racist label as a badge of honor, to appear less racist. I have more respect for a racist who admits he's racist, than a racist who pretends to be racist in order to hide the true fact that he's indeed racist.

Not sure what this giant circle jerk accomplished but I hope everyone feels slightly more racist and divided because of it.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

#alllifeismatter

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Tuomptonite

i dont think we are whining more like having a satirical stab at the fact that the race card gets pulled on anyone whenever it suits the person pulling it !
despite having no actual factual evidence of racism or bigotry other than " you're white"

the fact that you respect racists who admit their racism is quite #ty , i #in hate racists!

i dont feel divided at all , its just words on an internet forum

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join