It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are 3 reasons to why I am racist. why are you?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And like every empire, your about to fall on you're nose really hard

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dmkbo85

And like every empire, your about to fall on you're nose really hard

Thanks, Obama.

(post by dmkbo85 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'm racist because I just criticized Obama.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

And I am not racist anymore because I defended him

edit on 8-9-2016 by dmkbo85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

And I am not racist anymore because I defended him

Apparently, that's all it takes these days. Congratulations.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Yea, i think this is the easy way to unracist yourself, and definitely better than calling yourself cis-gendered-carbon-based-vegan-mammal. Just say: "Obama = good ; jews = bad (and Muslims bad, too)" , and you're antiracist for ever . And ever. .

ETA: 20 minutes after unracisting myself I felt so good that i just went to my black neighbor (I unracisted myself so hard, i had to stare at him for a few seconds to figure out if hes really black) and asked him if he has enough milk , eggs and bacon for the morning. He said yes, I left the bag anyways

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yea, i think this is the easy way to unracist yourself, and definitely better than calling yourself cis-gendered-carbon-based-vegan-mammal. Just say: "Obama = good ; jews = bad (and Muslims bad, too)" , and you're antiracist for ever . And ever. .

Meh...I'm pretty sure saying: "Jews and Muslims = Bad"...makes you a racist...or at least a bigot.

Sorry...gotta call a spade a spade.
edit on 8-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Didn't you read what I said earlier? They're not races

Do you think trump is racist?

Can't call a spade a football, you know what I mean? Different game.

Edit: i see what you did there, call me bigoted, but not racist PLEASE I mean, I defended Obama after all

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

pssst that is Heidi Klum

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

That makes you a Super Racist! Awesome!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
Anytime you disagree with a liberal, you are a racist. It's like SJW never had parents to read them, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf". Below are three examples of why I am racist, please add to the list

I am racist because I don't think colleges should have different housing for different races

www.nbcnewyork.com...

I am also racist because I think that a college should be able to name a building after a former president of that school: Clyde A. Lynch or for that matter a building can be named Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

nypost.com...

I am also racist because I think Yoga is for anyone whom wants to do it

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Cute, but you're not racist.

Let me show you.

1) Schools should allow students to self-segregate.

2) Colleges named after white ancestors hearken back to a time with people who made a bigger difference to the world than anyone who will pass through the halls presently.

3) Everyone knows white people look weird doing it.

See? Now those are racist statements.

Have some balls.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The definition of "Racist" is "a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another."

I haven't seen or heard anyone express that view in the last thirty years. And before that...only once. But "racist" has been twisted into a weapon by the left and by those used by the left in efforts to demonize whole groups of individuals. Don't forget...you need a "bad" to have a "good" and an "adversary" to have a "savior".

I've given up on the word "racist". It holds no venom anymore. It is like a car alarm in a Walmart parking lot. People hear it...but it doesn't mean a thing. Consider the following:

1. All black people are criminals.
2. Black people are criminals.
3. Some black people are criminals.
4. This black person is a criminal.
5. Too many black people are criminals.

Now...when has anyone every said #1 or #2? Doesn't happen and if it did...it would be incorrect but not necessarily racist.

Typically, people say, or mean to say #3, #4 or #5. All of which are or may be correct and none of which are racist. They are factual observations (in this case) about black people.

The ultimate politically correct statement would be "some people are criminals" as it doesn't specify a race. But typically the general conversation surrounding any of these statements tends to be about a specific group of people so the statement including the race is completely valid. Much like "Pitbulls bite". True and factual...but some portion of all dogs bite. Look at the black community with "Black Lives Matter". Yes...they do, but all lives matter. If "Black Lives Matter" is valid and not racist then "White People are Intelligent" is also valid. So if the black community accepts "Black Lives Matter" and that is our gauge...then "White People are Intelligent" is just following suit.

If what is said (actual words) and what is meant (the meaning of the words) is analyzed honestly, you will rarely be able to cry "racist" or "racism". Dislike of anyone, any group or any race is NOT racism. Dislike is typically either taught or learned. I would say more often learned. And if your life's experience has been full of many black criminals, and you don't like criminals...you may adopt the immediate and initial judgement of "criminal" when you encounter a black person. It is called nature...it is a survival instinct and how the human brain works. We categorize and label people and things in a micro-second and later...if given more experience with the individual...we classify further and usually, more correctly.

So no...racism isn't a problem. The only problem is how some people and some groups use racism as a weapon. And again...it has been so overused that the majority don't even acknowledge it as a real thing anymore.

And I respectfully reject your OP's title. I am not a racist. I don't believe any race is superior to another as a whole.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

I am racist because I judge people based on who they are, and not what they are.
Progressive Stack
I am racist because I think everyone should have equal opportunity, regardless of skin color.
ACTION!
I am racist because I am in an interracial relationship.
Fetish

I love this game! I could play it all day!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: thinline

I am racist because I judge people based on who they are, and not what they are.
Progressive Stack
I am racist because I think everyone should have equal opportunity, regardless of skin color.
ACTION!
I am racist because I am in an interracial relationship.
Fetish

I love this game! I could play it all day!

I'm curious...no baiting, just curious.

"I am racist because I judge people based on who they are, and not what they are."
Considering that the majority of people anyone encounters does not allow time for discovering "who they are" (eg. walking on the street, in a mall, etc.) and that the human mind categorizes automatically (eg. without you deciding to do so), I don't see how you don't "judge" or I would say "categorize". For example...a potential threat.

"I am racist because I think everyone should have equal opportunity, regardless of skin color."
I couldn't agree more and your choice of the word "opportunity" is the key. But I believe everyone, especially when it comes to skin color has equal opportunities. Unless, of course, they do something where they don't get the opportunity due to personal choices. For example, putting out the effort or getting the education, or not being on drugs or avoiding a criminal record...which is required of everyone regardless of race. Obviously equal opportunity goes out the window when an individual, by choice, makes themselves unequal in such a manner. For example...a white and black man go to apply for a job. The white guy has a criminal record. He is no longer equal to the black guy.

"I am racist because I am in an interracial relationship."
Just pointing out...being in an interracial relationship doesn't guarantee a lack of racism. Racism is believing one race is superior to another, it has nothing to do with dislike or hate. Not saying you ARE racist...just that it would be possible.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dmkbo85 Isnt it noticeable that the race that is all for all this BS is the race that is implimenting their own policies at home in their own country, NOT. The old divide and conquer is still alive and well

If a person cannot make a success of their life without using race sex or any other nonsense to gain an unfair advantage in life then they are still a failure in my books as they have got that job ,education etc on a handicap position. In saying that some races and sexes have advantages in some areas and other have advantages in other areas.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Quick some get the tissues, lots of crying going on here.

Anytime you disagree with a liberal, you are a racist

Oh please, get a grip and stop overreacting.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Giggiddy....

Murrica?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hi,

I'm a racist because I believe in nationalism and securing our borders. I feel we should be able to display patriotism to our country, without fearing it might 'upset' or 'bother' another culture (in our homeland).

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I understand what you are saying, I was playing along with the game. The modern usage of racism has nothing to do with the dictionary definition of racism.

Modern racism is flung around and used for just about anything.

SJW's think you are racist no matter what. The interracial dating racist accusation is a doozey. If you are white, and you date white people exclusively, you are called a racist. If you are white, and date people from other races, you are racist and "fetishising" women of color. You can't win.

I think the point of the thread was to point out the ridiculousness of it all. I was just adding to the fun.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join