It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, i'm tired, but ready to unload

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

And still nothing but bs...gotta love skunkworks.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

We were helped, and are continued to be assisted by ET.

I would to interject and say that if we are being helped i am far from impressed with the help we are recieving....in fact i would say if they are our friends with friends like these who needs enemies /.?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

So the USSC US SPACE COMMAND has been disbanded since 2002 and now STRATCOM does their job...

www.globalsecurity.org...

Seems that being an insider you would know this...guess you aren't as inside as you think.

Me believes your story is unraveling there.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I would to interject and say that if we are being helped i am far from impressed with the help we are recieving....in fact i would say if they are our friends with friends like these who needs enemies /.?

Seems only some are being helped

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Jonjonj

And still nothing but bs...gotta love skunkworks.

Yet you are treating the "skunkworks" with hostility ...is that your intention ?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Ok...
...why were those helped and others in need left to their own devices....?...

I must say after asking that question there is no way i would want the job as god...way too many awkward decisions...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The skepticism of the "debunkers" on this thread is appalling, and quite frustrating to say the least.

OP isn't forcing you to accept this. He's not forcing you to believe this. He's presenting something that could possibly be true. Why not be impartial to the situation? If you don't want to hear what's being said, move along? Most of the skeptics here probably believe most of what the government says, and we know how that goes, so it's quite hypocritical to be so damning of his claims.

I know I'm beating a dead horse with all of the above, but having said that, this sounds something similar to Project Serpo, which I just learned of yesterday. And even then, I'm not saying that operation actually took place. And yes Ive already seen the threads for it on ATS claiming it to be a hoax. But I keep an open mind.
edit on 8-9-2016 by Abinkadoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abinkadoo
The skepticism of the "debunkers" on this thread is appalling, and quite frustrating to say the least.

OP isn't forcing you to accept this. He's not forcing you to believe this. He's presenting something that could possibly be true.

I don't think skepticism is the issue here. The issue is that most of what Darkinsider is saying isn't new to us. Most ATS members already suspected/believed in everything he's said so far. Heck, over 20 years ago one of the directors of Lockheed's Skunk Works said they had the technology to take ET home.

The 'secrets' Darkinsider is leaking are too generic and just not juicy enough, and therein lies the problem.
edit on 8-9-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2016 by BlueShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

I completely agree and understand that, I can't argue against it.

But he's not really giving secrets. I see it more as a heads up. Stuff like this can't just be slammed on the table all at once without taking any precautions. Even if proof was presented, people would still shut it down in some way, shape or form.

Like someone above said, people should keep it in the back of their mind in case something actually does pop up in the near future in which he speaks of.

Or

Maybe I'm just too sympathetic haha.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Not at all...just because it's skunkworks that doesn't mean you stop denying ignorance.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Ok...
...why were those helped and others in need left to their own devices....?...

I must say after asking that question there is no way i would want the job as god...way too many awkward decisions...

Could be like the Ark; can't fit the whole world in.

Who is to say surviving would be worth it?

Be at peace with yourself,that is all we really need

edit on 8-9-2016 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Subscribing for future reference.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Not at all...just because it's skunkworks that doesn't mean you stop denying ignorance.

This.

Skunk Works isn't a "Post anything you want here and every one has to believe it" forum either.

It's for high speculation, which in many cases does not have any actual proof.

Just because some of us question the things that others say does not mean that we don't want to believe in something, or can not be convinced of something. Many great discoveries started out as nothing more than highly speculative ideas.

However, even the scientists who came up with the highly speculative ideas asked questions. That's how science works: You ask a question.

ATS is not like other online forums where anyone can say something and the members have to believe it, or get banned for daring to question something. That is not done here.

Of course the OP of a thread here in Skunk Works should not be harassed with insults and name calling either or abused. But, they should always be ready to face the music here which is: being asked questions about their OP.

It might be a difference in view these things. Like this:

Let us say 10 different people came on here to ATS over the years with the same basic story: I'm a inside person with special knowledge that humans are actually out in space in force using advanced technology that the public doesn't know about.

Each and every person gives a completely different story with different information (what little they do release sometimes).

Now, they can not all be true, correct? Even if one of them were true....that means 9 others came on here and pulled your legs. Spun a fictional story that too many on here ate up.

Only so far, there hasn't been one that is true. They've all either been clearly debunked, or found to be a hoax the member was trying to pull.

So you should understand why some of us "Skeptics" tend to be a bit cynical when it comes to threads like this.

However, I am more than willing to keep an open mind. That does not mean I'm not going to ask questions.

It's when those questions by me and others get ignored, deflected or hidden behind the whole "My life is in danger" thing that makes us shake our heads about the story....and pretty much look at it as a work of fiction.

Knowingly posting false information here on ATS is a very serious violation of the Terms and Conditions. People that do this are doing ATS a disservice. It's one of the reasons why Ufology is never taken seriously in the world: too many people are seeking that 15 minutes of fame and are willing to make fake things to do it.

Over the years one of the most telling things that I and many others here on ATS have found is when an OP comes on here, spins a story like this......and then can not answer even the most simple questions put to them.

OP says we have been to other stars.
Wow! That's cool! Which stars? .........OP refuses to answer or deflects. We are not asking for detailed info here, like how many planets, exactly what the other planets are, etc. We just want to know which stars. There are many billions of them out there in just our galaxy alone.

OP claims that on the average, there are 4 launches per month.
Interesting! How are they doing it?
OP refuses to answer....when even a kid in grade school can explain how a rocket works in the most basic terms. Even if someone never learned how a rocket works, they certainly can describe it.

Why is it being kept secret? What are some of the goals? Is there other life out there? Is that life intelligent?

All sorts of questions. That's what being a "Skeptic" means. It means we do not always buy what someone is saying. We ask questions. If the answers make sense, then we are more inclined to believe things.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The OP might have a grain of truth, especially about NV. I have seen 30 mile radius TFR's pop up near the Black Rock desert Inside the MOA (military ops area). With a note of rocket activity. There is also a note that says "model rocket activity up to 100,000ft" on the VFR charts. I don't know about you but who plays with model rockets and are allowed to within a MOA, let alone have them go up to 100,000 ft?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I have worked far to long, with dedication, belief in our programs and I will do no harm to the United States.

It's interesting this...brainwashing they do to you guys. Exposing the hidden TRUTH that is intended to all man kind...is somehow harming the US.

You know what they say when truth hurts...it means you're doing it wrong.

But I guess an appeal to higher authority/morality is wasted on you guys. So blindly in love that you will do anything to preserve the corruption and lies.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You should go on Cosmic disclosure with Wilcock under a hidden identity if you want the information out there. This place is pretty much cancer incarnate.

Also other whistleblowers are coming out of the woodworks but unless you all stand together in the "alliance" then you will be picked apart one by one.
Find and get in touch with the right people if you want to make a difference.
edit on 9/8/2016 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
The OP might have a grain of truth, especially about NV. I have seen 30 mile radius TFR's pop up near the Black Rock desert Inside the MOA (military ops area). With a note of rocket activity. There is also a note that says "model rocket activity up to 100,000ft" on the VFR charts. I don't know about you but who plays with model rockets and are allowed to within a MOA, let alone have them go up to 100,000 ft?

Good question.

100k feet is just under 19 miles.

Civilian Space Exploration Team went up to 72 miles in 2004.

In 1996 the Reaction Research Society went 50 miles up.

Delft Aerospace Rocket Engineering went over 21 km up in 2015.

All what being what we call "amateurs".

Black Rock Desert, NV -

Derek Deville's DIY rocket achieved an altitude of 121,000 feet.

They are certainly out there.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
It's interesting this...brainwashing they do to you guys. Exposing the hidden TRUTH that is intended to all man kind...is somehow harming the US.

True, especially when most of it is done with taxpayers' money, it shouldn't be kept secret.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

True, especially when most of it is done with taxpayers' money, it shouldn't be kept secret.

that's the best part. Give us the money...we wont tell you what we did with it...but trust us...it's for your own good.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I was specifically asking about the advanced radar system you spoke of earlier to identify the all airtraffic that FAA towers do not have. Not the "crafts" as it were. Lockheed has LRDR and SBIRS.

Is the radar system that is used one of these?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join