It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, i'm tired, but ready to unload

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Don't consider this as a personal attack or anything of that nature, just an observation and a personal feeling on the subject.

I'm not saying I believe the OP or any other poster making unsubstantiated claims. Maybe he (and other "whistleblowers") are indeed insiders with special knowledge they feel the need to get out there. Maybe they're all varying degrees of delusional and sitting in a foil and mylar lined basement with reflective metallic spray paint covering the windows. That's the nature of internet anonymity.

I do, however, know two different people that have knowledge of some of the kinds of things ats would go nuts for but do not have "enough" proof to be able to post or share here or on any other internet platform without being torn to shreds so they both plan to hold their stories and evidence until something, somewhere happens that will make their evidence more believable.

To me that's just a waste. These are things every person should at least have access to the knowledge of whether or not they choose to use it. Instead it rots away waiting for the spark that will ignite a bit of thought in a more... Unconventional sort of way. I mean yes, some things gain traction but become a sort of joke to all but the most die hard believers (John Titor and more recently the Mandela Effect spring to mind) but most "out there" stories just fade into obscurity because of the first instinct by most to debunk or just plain make fun of.

Either way, I'm rambling. I will, though, finish reading through this thread (yes, I only made it 2 comments before responding but I felt a need to say something for once) and keep an eye out for the things the OP mentioned. Hell, instead of spending 4 hours lulling myself off with Reddit nosleep stories I may start to follow the bread crumbs. Keep an open mind.
edit on 9/7/16 by Magnivea because: Damned autocorrect.

edit on 9/7/16 by Magnivea because: Ok guys, I've now given up. posting from a phone in a PITA. Please excuse spelling and punctuation errors

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h someone said it right, it was a non gps zone. but what that means is that you cannot correlate commercial flights with their location on flight aware dot com...nor can you identify unknown flights by their radar position.
now on about lazar...i know enough physics to recognize his intuitive capabilities in comprehending the known 4 forces of nature..and what might be unknown interactions. hearing him talk and respond to questions from the audience and panel at a conference including many PhDs. including my own convinced me he had seen drive units with no ready explanation. and I do not care that many here think Lazar is wrong or misleading. I trust my own judgement.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: howmuch4another
I was just showing what Vandenberg informs the public.

Fair enough, I didn't keep that context when I saw this...apologies.

They have an ideal and large spot right on the ocean and plenty of privacy.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

No problem.

You know, I just thought of something when I saw your reply. I wonder if these craft the OP says are taking off would be visible with night vision eye wear or device.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I'm back from work, and see and have read through the thread and all of your comments, questions and understandable cynical remarks.

If I haven't made it clear already, I am NOT going to expose any details our nation has classified as Top Secret, not going to do it. I have worked far to long, with dedication, belief in our programs and I will do no harm to the United States.

No I am not going to write or publish any book. As to a previous question, I know Dolan and have spoken with him. He does not work for the government and write and publish anything he wishes with inpunity.

My main objective, as an individual on the inside of highly compartmentalized areas, was to release one significant secret. And that is the fact that we, the United States has infact, constructed craft, using back engineering of recovered alien craft.
I personally do not have any specific knowledge about ET, just heresay, but, take it for that, I was told, that we have recovered some, most have died, and there may in fact be a number still alive. Our craft typically maintains a 3-person crew. Apparently, on a number of these missions an ET was also taken along. To where? and what happened? Did ET come back from the mission? I simply do not have the information that I can confirm, so, this paragraph is based upon heresay, but from people that would be in the know for that area.

No one in my position is just going to come out and 'spill the beans' so to speak. However, there are a number of us that feel, more information should be released to the public. So, last night, after thinking about it for a long time, I decided to post this thread, to open a crack and to let you know, that the United States does indeed have a secret space program, highly advanced craft that allows them to leave earth out into our solar system, land on other celestial bodies and return. Most missions last 7 to 10 days. That is all I have for now.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

They can probably launch at sea even.

that is not a manned space launch facility that is a runway for aircraft. was built in 2005 just 11 years old.

and it had been known about since at least 2009. if you follow the links from your link you would have seen that it was talked about here on ATS, and can be seen on bomb carter tours.

as far as launching at sea, very doubtful. but it might be possible.

from the link inside your link

Built in 2005, the runway covers a dirt landing strip from the 1950s, when the wide, flat valley was used for atomic bomb test shots. A small complex of buildings dominated by a large hangar with unusual clamshell doors dominates the southern end of the asphalt strip.

Unlike Area 51, which is protected by shoot-to-kill security and shielded from outside view by mountain ranges, Area 6 has only fences and visitor checkpoints. It can be seen at a distance from tour buses on the highway to historic bomb craters at the northern end of Yucca Flat.

Other than a few “Above Top Secret” forum posts from 2009, and a Wikipedia blurb that cites a 2011 Flightglobal story saying the runway is part of an unmanned aerial vehicle test facility, little has been written about the Area 6 runway.

You know Area 51, but just what in the world is Area 6?

ATS Threads
Mystery Facility Southwest of Area 51
New Area 51 Imagery
Area's 1 throught 30 and Area 51 Information.
south west of Area 51 ?!

it's not really a secret.
edit on 7-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Don't consider this as a personal attack or anything of that nature, just an observation and a personal feeling on the subject.

I'm not saying I believe the OP or any other poster making unsubstantiated claims. Maybe he (and other "whistleblowers") are indeed insiders with special knowledge they feel the need to get out there. Maybe they're all varying degrees of delusional and sitting in a foil and mylar lined basement with reflective metallic spray paint covering the windows. That's the nature of internet anonymity.

I do, however, know two different people that have knowledge of some of the kinds of things ats would go nuts for but do not have "enough" proof to be able to post or share here or on any other internet platform without being torn to shreds so they both plan to hold their stories and evidence until something, somewhere happens that will make their evidence more believable.

To me that's just a waste. These are things every person should at least have access to the knowledge of whether or not they choose to use it. Instead it rots away waiting for the spark that will ignite a bit of thought in a more... Unconventional sort of way. I mean yes, some things gain traction but become a sort of joke to all but the most die hard believers (John Titor and more recently the Mandela Effect spring to mind) but most "out there" stories just fade into obscurity because of the first instinct by most to debunk or just plain make fun of.

Either way, I'm rambling. I will, though, finish reading through this thread (yes, I only made it 2 comments before responding but I felt a need to say something for once) and keep an eye out for the things the OP mentioned. Hell, instead of spending 4 hours lulling myself off with Reddit nosleep stories I may start to follow the bread crumbs. Keep an open mind.

There was a thread on many years back by a Woman who claimed insider knowledge of a secret Gov project going on in Nevada. She was hired as part of the electrical crew if i remember right. She decided to tell what she knew on here and yes was "ripped to shreds" for lack of proof.
Now to my shame I searched and found a .Gov hiring program that matched her timeline for a job in the same area and so conclude it was just another .Gov job and nothing special and helped with the debunking. Many years later I came across something that actually would have helped prove her story and made the information she provided as far out as it seemed, seem more believable.
People should listen, you never know when someone is actually risking their life to share what they know, it costs us nothing at all to listen and withhold judgement. File the information away it might someday match up some puzzle pieces.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

Any "conjecture" on SpaceX's destroyed rocket on Sept. 1st? Did someone already ask?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I'm sure they would....If they exist. Air traffic is pretty heavy along the coast so they have to issue NOTAM's no matter what was carrying something up. Just not remote enough for secrecy. In fairness Vandenberg does have the whole cloud layer thing going for it though. I only get to see the trails on really clear launches and only for the Delta's.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Any "conjecture" on SpaceX's destroyed rocket on Sept. 1st? Did someone already ask?

I am not aware of anything nefarious happening. I appears to be just another engineering failure.

Peace
KD

link   
DOUBLE POST REMOVED
edit on 7-9-2016 by Darkinsider because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

uh sorry mods
but the stories have uncanny similarities

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

They can probably launch at sea even.

that is not a manned space launch facility that is a runway for aircraft. was built in 2005 just 11 years old.

and it had been known about since at least 2009. if you follow the links from your link you would have seen that it was talked about here on ATS, and can be seen on bomb carter tours.

as far as launching at sea, very doubtful. but it might be possible.

from the link inside your link

Built in 2005, the runway covers a dirt landing strip from the 1950s, when the wide, flat valley was used for atomic bomb test shots. A small complex of buildings dominated by a large hangar with unusual clamshell doors dominates the southern end of the asphalt strip.

Unlike Area 51, which is protected by shoot-to-kill security and shielded from outside view by mountain ranges, Area 6 has only fences and visitor checkpoints. It can be seen at a distance from tour buses on the highway to historic bomb craters at the northern end of Yucca Flat.

Other than a few “Above Top Secret” forum posts from 2009, and a Wikipedia blurb that cites a 2011 Flightglobal story saying the runway is part of an unmanned aerial vehicle test facility, little has been written about the Area 6 runway.

You know Area 51, but just what in the world is Area 6?

ATS Threads
Mystery Facility Southwest of Area 51
New Area 51 Imagery
Area's 1 throught 30 and Area 51 Information.
south west of Area 51 ?!

it's not really a secret.

Secret means what leaving in the dark and coming back in the dark. Here you go proof!!

here is the prometheus

This is her base

Leaving the hangar

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Not that whole 'we can't go speed of light and Einstein was the final say on that' thing again.

Dagnabbit, that man was such a killjoy!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So do you have any idea when you will tell us more?

You could still tell us which popular myths or theories are bs and are not worth chasing?

So far thank you for coming forward. Wether it's real or not it's nice to consider.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider
And that is the fact that we, the United States has infact, constructed craft, using back engineering of recovered alien craft.

Did you ever heard about Robert Scott Lazar by your peers? Or any mention of that name where you work?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Does each device have a separate unique IP?

I would have thought if you were using a neighbor's connection and the CIA came knocking would they not bat an eyelid at an employee's house so close to the deception?

Anyway, that's all theoretical because I don't think this guy has inside info and I don't think anything will come of the thread.

He could just use Macdonald's wifi... ...

I believe what I am about to state, because my office is planning on using this idea. You can set up an IP where only the provider and client know the address. You can't ping it unless you know the IP and you have to be in the system to verify it was the one intended to BE pinged. I have reason/need to do this so people cannot steal into my software and while there be able to have free internet access at the same time.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Trouble is, anyone with any interest in the topic has read that (and therefore known about it) for years now. Thousands of people have seen Dolan's presentations about a Breakaway Civilization and we can all extrapolate off that. About the only part of it that could be considered new is the length of time the flights take and the inferences on the distances covered.

If you're for real, save your nervous system and continue communicating with Dolan and not here where half the people are skeptics and the other half already know this stuff.

At least post the times of the flights - I'm right near Edwards and I'd love an excuse to buy night vision goggles.

By the way, how did Dolan vet you?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

this is real life not a TV show. you go on and believe that kind BS if you want. the Military /Military Industrial Complex is not that far ahead of the rest of the world. maybe 10 15 years tops. that there is likely 50 to 100 years.

and by the way stargates are not real.

edit on 7-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join