It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, i'm tired, but ready to unload

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Darkinsider

So you have access to a radar and you've seen some things you can't explain? Is that it? Do you do that from home as a hobby? It's okay to be forthright. Better that than to present yourself as an insider.

You want to disclose this information before you pass away? Aren't you like 21 or something?

Don't mean to be rude, I'm just trying to work this out in a way that makes sense.

No, this is not a hobby. As far as the radar connection. It is an Advanced Radar System developed by a defense contractor. It has two main purposes: 1.) to register a return of the craft being used, which is not available at any FAA locations. 2.) to identify any other crafts of any type in the area during departure and return.

Not that young, I was just trying to convey that secured information being released by an employee of the government is a severe offense, and they have ways of dealing with it.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkstar57
trying to inject something substantive here, I have met and heard bob lazar and let me elaborate his view of i think, s4 at area 51. he speculates that the drive unit he examined integrated gravity a and b with electromagnetic fields. now EM is easy to control, just requires power. so what might look like a rocket taking off but actually be using gravity and EM integration? a magnetohydrodynamic propulsion system...Russians created it years ago the electrical energy fires the gravity drive..
you would not see that but it might create microtremors in the vicinity..take a look at Vandenburg area on USGS small quake map. are there cyclical tremors every 6 months, for example.

Now, recently, faa announced a non transponder zone in CA. did it include Vandenburg??? I dk, but it would cover unidentified flying objects in the area. Ie., spacecraft as well as commercial air could not be distinguished on Flightaware....

so query. is what i am speculating here consistent with the special access space launches???

Ok and lets now consider what NASA is actually allowing us to know about. Something that will go to space. The ION propulsion device is being deployed.
www.space.com...

edit on 7-9-2016 by Justoneman because: grammar

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: stoneborn
So do you have any idea when you will tell us more?

You could still tell us which popular myths or theories are bs and are not worth chasing?

So far thank you for coming forward. Wether it's real or not it's nice to consider.

I will try. I can tell you that there is a considerable amount of solid information already out in the public domain. There have been public hearings on Capital Hill by highly credible sources. The only thing missing is an official announcement from our government. Unfortunately, I do not see that coming anytime soon. Something big and indisputable would need to happen.

As far as debunking anything, the only one that I know for sure that is not true, is that there is no secret base inside the Dulce Mesa in NM.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I have protected myself from intrusion into my communication here

If you have protected yourself...then spill the full beans!....tell us everything you know!.....you protected yourself.....right?

what has been found is even above my clearance.

So if your story is true (it isn't) they may have found nothing at all?....being above your clearance you wouldn't know one way or the other would you?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

What would the public do if this became known to the masses , what leads could you throw our way as to things already on the net .

And do they have bases on the Moon that they could launch from

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Okay, so, we have A) a super secret space program that goes to the outer reaches of our galaxy (and the op did say beyond that) or B) we just now have probes going past the outer reaches of our solar system and no human flight to the outer reaches.

Either, A is correct and we do have this super secret space program and such and the Probes are just a ruse OR B we have only sent probes to the edge of our solar system and this super secret space program that delivers humans to the farthest reaches of our solar system (or galaxy) is just a fun piece of entertainment, a lie, that the OP has constructed to see how far of a ride he can take you on.

I am going with B.

An unbelievable amount of secrecy would be needed for A. So much so that it makes it 100% unbelievable.

Here is something to think about OP:

I know you are lying. Prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What's your take on the reason your government wants to keep these secrets? I will try to dig a bit into those hearings you mentioned.

Always thought dulce was quite plausible though.

And another one comes to mind. Anything to say about Gary McKinnon who allegedly broke into NASA systems?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: SeaWorthy

this is real life not a TV show. you go on and believe that kind BS if you want. the Military /Military Industrial Complex is not that far ahead of the rest of the world. maybe 10 15 years tops. that there is likely 50 to 100 years.

and by the way stargates are not real.

Actually I do believe there is much truth in TV shows and Movies.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I lived in NV twice. Of COURSE there are places you could do it and not be seen. Don't listen to that guy...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

even if you could keep people on the ground from seeing it there are buttloads of people that fly private aircraft, that could see the launches from the air. on radar in their cabin or visually,if as the OP said at least one every four months. then you have all the small airports that have radar, even if the FAA says don't talk about that, people will.

plus if they were to close airspace in certain areas every four months, that would get out.

there no way this could be going on for as long or as frequently as the OP claims without people noticing something and talking about it.

edit on 7-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman i do not think any reaction system will get to the stars in a reasonable amount of time. no amount of fuel, no matter how cleverly used, eg ion drive, will get you to light speed and back...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

it's just as likely (maybe more so) that you have been mind-controlled and are part of a program for the "fake alien" thing

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

If I haven't made it clear already, I am NOT going to expose any details our nation has classified as Top Secret, not going to do it. I have worked far to long, with dedication, belief in our programs and I will do no harm to the United States.

Oh good god.

So basically your goal was to come here and spout off something, and not give any details at all, that the only "super secret" detail you are willing to give is that we have high tech spacecraft.

There are quite a few threads here on ATS about secret space navies and fleets already. In other words: you're really beating a dead horse here, and pretty much come off like a GLP member. sigh.

At least some of the threads back in 2012 had some actual meat to them. They may have been wild stories about the end of the world, Planet X going to crash into us, or the several people we had here claiming that they were remote viewing aliens from another galaxy, but at least they would give some details about things.

You, all you are doing here is pretty much going "I know something secret! I know something secret!.....but I'm not going to say anything else!"....

...and sadly, just like the Mandela Effect threads, too many people are swallowing it whole, hook, line and sinker.

So.....you claim that we've been other stars (yes you did). What stars? Oh, that's classified? Oh, that's right "your life is in danger". Like we've not heard that before on here....many times....over and over.

How are we launching things? Oh, now suddenly you do not know any technical details. Well, millions of people did not know actual rocket science, yet were able to describe just fine what rockets look like when they take off.

You can't do that? Or is it: sorry, that's classified and I'm fearing for my life.

Why did you even bother to post here? Many people here on ATS going back years and years already think there is some secret space program and that we've been to places. In other words: you're not really telling anyone here on ATS something that they don't already believe.

You have not whistle blown anything. You've simply made a very wild claim.....and then don't want to really talk about it in detail.....

At least the people claiming to remote view aliens from Andromeda actually had more to say than that.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Is this LRDR by Lockheed that you speak of?
Or maybe SBIRS?
edit on 7/9/2016 by QuantumNTelsa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

How does someone become a candidate for crewman?

What types of missions? Exploration or war?

Do we have a second home in the stars yet?

edit on 9 7 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

How does someone become a candidate for crewman?

What types of missions? Exploration or war?

Do we have a second home in the stars yet?

Good questions. I am not a pilot myself. But each of the crewman are part of a very rigorous training program, and with few exceptions are all from the military or possible a cross functional discipline depending on the specific mission.

War is not in the agenda. These missions are to seek and find other celestial bodies, explore them, determine compostition, benefits, possible outposts and determining the cost/benefit of pursuing further deployments to one destination in particular.

I am told that we indeed have as many as 4 outposts on other planets. Small research facilities. Hence the need for a number of missions to bring supplies and scientific experiments. I am told, that we have crafts stationed on these planets and that they go back and forth from each base, never having to return to the earth. However, we continue to send missions to each base to replenish the crews, and bring back findings that would indicate a much different picture on how our solar system may have been formed.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

Surely there's another thread somewhere else on ATS you could ruin?

You know it's ok to have a thought and not verbalize it, right?

So far this thread has been entertaining and maybe there will be enough hints that more will come to light, maybe, maybe not. Either way it's in Skunkworks and you are ruining the continuity of the thread.

Enough people here can piece this together with enough breadcrumbs, so it doesn't really matter right now if the OP's original statement is fantasy or not. The truth will come out in the wash.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
10 pages? Wow!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
without through all 8 pages on my cell phone can somebody point me to the best post here that sums up this thread?

No, but if you google image search 'Large turd', it'll sum it up quite accurately

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: QuantumNTelsa

Is this LRDR by Lockheed that you speak of?
Or maybe SBIRS?

Neither. These are free standing crafts of various sizes. They do not require and rocket propulsion. It is based upon anti-matter, and can take off from a stable position and leave our atmosphere in less than 65 seconds. Depending on atmospheric conditons, there has been the sighting of strange anomalous streams of pulsating residue caused by our atmosphere which at the time may contain a high level of moisture and humidity. Most flights leave nothing. Although, there have been video enthusiasts in CO that may have caught a small glimpse of one of our craft shooting straight up for a brief second or two.

Peace
KD

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join