It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, i'm tired, but ready to unload

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

Thank You for that, it sounds much more reasonable than some of the other "space base" theories I've seen floated around.

Can I ask?
Saw a story a few months ago about a debate over mining rights in question regarding our moon.
I would say, based on your answer that like the Arctic Shelf mapping, the US has gotten a jump on exploring and mapping resources?

Am I warm?

Or are we actually for once doing scientific exploration for the sake of science?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

Oh good god. So basically your goal was to come here and spout off something, and not give any details at all, that the only "super secret" detail you are willing to give is that we have high tech spacecraft.

I know it is frustrating. I get it. I understand it. My objective was to tell the public, from a person working in the inside right now. That we have had advanced craft, built from recovered alien technologies, re-engineered. And now, almost over the last 40 years, have in fact, left earth and have landed on celestial bodies in our solar system. We have small research bases. We have craft stationed there to maneuver between each of the centers. And yes, we continue to send manned missions on a regualar basis to switch crews, bring new experiements and communication devices. These locations are acting independently and can communicate with each other. I did not mention this before, but although missions are derived from CA, NV and CO. The USSC U.S. Space Command is located for these missions. Not found on any google map. And not to be confused with the Air and Space command in CO.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkstar57
a reply to: Justoneman i do not think any reaction system will get to the stars in a reasonable amount of time. no amount of fuel, no matter how cleverly used, eg ion drive, will get you to light speed and back...

maybe not, maybe we bend space like in Dune. I don't care how. BUT, if we are using exotic Ion propulsion what is to say there isn't more, better stuff already in use. I don't know it 1st hand but I don't see how we can't be the ones with the UFO's in a secret air force.

edit on 7-9-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

can you release documents to Wikileaks so we can see them

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Thank You for that, it sounds much more reasonable than some of the other "space base" theories I've seen floated around.

Can I ask?
Saw a story a few months ago about a debate over mining rights in question regarding our moon.
I would say, based on your answer that like the Arctic Shelf mapping, the US has gotten a jump on exploring and mapping resources?

Am I warm?

Or are we actually for once doing scientific exploration for the sake of science?

I understand your question and you are very warm. Yes, we are exploring these sites for valuable minerals and have a vigorous mapping process in place.

However, there continues to be a strong focus on exploration of our Solar System and beyond. They have high resolution telescopes at each location, connected to on an other.....and have found a number of strange anomalies out there.

And as i previously stated, there has in fact been contact with a ET specie(s). Again it is hearsay, but I do respect the source. Lastly, communications between the two have been difficult, however, it is my understanding that a breakthrough or sometype of rosetta stone application has been determined to advance discussions now. It is a large learning curve, but there have been no signs of danger or malvolence.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Ok, not going to lie, my daughter needed a few more things for school that weren't on the list we downloaded so I've spent entirely too much time today in an office supply store and only made it 5 pages. As such, I apologize if these have been asked and/or addressed already but curiosity has gotten to me and reading multiple pages on a phone is killing my eyes.

1) In the broadest terms I can place this question, do you have any information or opinions on the "humans aren't originally from earth" theory, the theory of extraterrestrials being future humans or the subterranean/deep sea base theory?

2) More something that seems maybe you'd have an idea about: was Gary McKinnon on to something with his "non-terrestrial officers?" If you do have information on this and it was true, is that in reference to "aliens" working for or with us, or was it just the regular human officers stationed at the outposts you mentioned?

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

can you release documents to Wikileaks so we can see them

If I attempted that, which is unlikely because of the very high screening process, I'd be caught. This is an air tight facility with retina viewing, fingerprints and frequent questioning and lie detector tests. So no, I cannot do that, it would be pre-meditated suicide.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea

Ok, not going to lie, my daughter needed a few more things for school that weren't on the list we downloaded so I've spent entirely too much time today in an office supply store and only made it 5 pages. As such, I apologize if these have been asked and/or addressed already but curiosity has gotten to me and reading multiple pages on a phone is killing my eyes.

1) In the broadest terms I can place this question, do you have any information or opinions on the "humans aren't originally from earth" theory, the theory of extraterrestrials being future humans or the subterranean/deep sea base theory?

2) More something that seems maybe you'd have an idea about: was Gary McKinnon on to something with his "non-terrestrial officers?" If you do have information on this and it was true, is that in reference to "aliens" working for or with us, or was it just the regular human officers stationed at the outposts you mentioned?

Thanks!

Thank you.
1.) Only on hearsay from someone in a different area that I am in, but I have a lot of respect for him. Told me, that we have learned that Human Life forms on earth was no accident. We were helped, and are continued to be assisted by ET.

2.) The McKinnon story I know well. What he found was absolutely true, and as i have said, although it has been difficult we do have a dialogue with them. They do want our civilization to survive and prosper.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Okee dokie ...

Do you know what the ultimate source of the tech is?

What's some surprising data accrued... physics/astronomy proven wrong, etc.

How was our solar system formed... and us?

Is there one secret govt faction possessing this tech ... or more?

Are there plans for helping the excluded/ignorant masses on this stressed planet?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i am very much enjoying this thread.
so far nothing you have said sounds outlandish, or unbelievable.
in fact it all sounds quite reasonable. in this day and age i would be quite surprised
if nothing like this was going on.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Thank you all for your interest and wonderful questions. I need to log off for the evening. I am not sorry that I started this thread, however, I am questioning myself because, I just cannot be as forthcoming as you all wish. I would feel the same way.

I have no personal gain for this. I will not show up on some t.v. show or be publishing any book.

For now, I just wanted to let you know. I will do my best to share what I think is appropriate and does not put anyone, nor our country in any position of harm.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Your grammar, suggests that you would not be able to pass the appropriate vocabulary tests, to get that kind of Top Secret clearing. You're too quick to tell what you know as well. A trained agent, would take it to the grave, or at the very least, saved it for a deathbed confession.

Also, everything you speak of can be Googled, and is common conspiracy theorist (the genre) knowledge.
edit on 7-9-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Oooh the ships fly with anti matter.. Please tell me more.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider
Thank you all for your interest and wonderful questions. I need to log off for the evening. I am not sorry that I started this thread, however, I am questioning myself because, I just cannot be as forthcoming as you all wish. I would feel the same way.

I have no personal gain for this. I will not show up on some t.v. show or be publishing any book.

For now, I just wanted to let you know. I will do my best to share what I think is appropriate and does not put anyone, nor our country in any position of harm.

Peace
KD

Thank you for the reply!
I wasn't going anywhere near the topic of ET's cause it's like crack for skeptics. For those of us enjoying your discussion
figured it would mess up the thread.

I agree with Autopat51, after all this time and all the "missing" funds if we didn't have something like this simmering in the background I would be very disappointed!

i am very much enjoying this thread.
so far nothing you have said sounds outlandish, or unbelievable.
in fact it all sounds quite reasonable. in this day and age i would be quite surprised
if nothing like this was going on.

Whatever bits and pieces you can share without jeopardizing yourself is appreciated!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I know it is frustrating. I get it. I understand it.

No I'm afraid you do not "get it" or "understand it."

Let me try to explain again, and maybe you will understand:

ATS has been around a very long time. In that time there have been many people that show up here with new accounts with the same theme as you:

"I'm an inside person for such-and-such, and have unique knowledge that will basically blow your minds."

And then what we do get is vague generalities the amount to little or nothing.....only to have those accounts either end up banned from here, or the member logs off one day and never comes back.

In the mean time, nothing new was learned. No mind blowing information was actually proven at all. Instead all we got was a story....and only a story.

This has been done about secret government facilities plotting mass genocide....government take overs....depopulation plans.....super secret technology.......UFO disclosure.....and, yes, it has been done on here many times over with the very subject you are talking about, all with different flavors, from massive space fleets, to "ex-marine" who was stationed on Mars.....where Obama has been.

However, every time we (and when I say we, I mean members here on ATS), ask questions that get into specific....we do not get answers. What we do get is deflections. Promises of "will release more info in the future" (which never happens), or are ignored.

I'm not asking for actual "proof", I'm not asking for pictures. I'm not asking for videos. I'm asking instead for general information which would in no way actually compromise you.....considering you've come onto a public forum and posted the information you already have.

If you were truly afraid for your life, you would certainly NOT come onto a public forum where you IP address can be used to track you down. If you really are being watched, or any alphabet group is watching ATS, you've pretty much blown it already.

So asking you: name the stars that we have been to and have landed people on planets there, should be something you can do.
If you truly understood OPSEC you would not even be here posting anything. The whole "I will not release classified information that would threaten - yadda yadda yadda" is rather dishonest considering the mere fact that if anything you were saying were true, you'd already be in serious violation of your NDA as it is....and thrown into a very deep and dark hole for doing so.

So if you will not name a single star that you claim we have been to, then at the very least explain why you can not say. How naming the names of the stars some how puts everything at risk.

Most of the members here at ATS are highly intelligent, and we are not like other websites where people simply eat up everything that is said and blindly believe what a person claims. We ask questions, we examine things, we debate things. We are not mindless zombies who simply go "ooo" and "aww" every time a new person shows up with some story about how they are the inside guy.

It's been done to death on here.......and never goes anywhere.

If you are truly here to be a whistle blower, and then things you say exist, then do it. Blow that whistle. Don't dance around it: Answer peoples questions.

Don't deflect and ignore. Because that's pretty much what they all do.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This is quite an interesting thread and I'm actually enjoying all the banter but I have a question for the OP.

How do you know that the information being fed to you is not just a test by your superiors to see just how well you will react with supposedly super classified information?

And if this information you are being told and/or know yourself is true then what type of aliens are we dealing with? Are they somehow from this solar system as it seems that you state we only have bases in our own system?

Anyways you have made this night a little less boring and for that I thank you. Have a great one

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Your grammar, suggests that you would not be able to pass the appropriate vocabulary tests, to get that kind of Top Secret clearing. You're too quick to tell what you know as well. A trained agent, would take it to the grave, or at the very least, saved it for a deathbed confession.

Also, everything you speak of can be Googled, and is common conspiracy theorist (the genre) knowledge.

I might get creative and try to change my approach to the way phrases were used if this were my story.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Again, look at the Budget that will be presented by the end of this month. Clue...look for anything beginning with V when it comes to defense.

The budgets never show much of anything do they? The last time I looked at the CBO PDFs it was just high-level pie charts like the Death and Taxes graphs by Bachman.

Got a link to what we should be looking for on cbo.gov?
edit on 7-9-2016 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

This is an air tight facility with retina viewing, fingerprints and frequent questioning and lie detector tests.

Be careful, they may ask if you're Darkinsider from ATS on your next lie detector test.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

lie detectors can be beat, quite easily and they do not hold up as evidence in a court of law, for them to have lie detector tests to me is ridiculous.... i did a 2500 word lab report on a polygraph test in 2nd yr of my degree, they are not accurate at all and in fact they really only detect fear and work if you believe they work much like a placebo.

"The accuracy (i.e., validity) of polygraph testing has long been controversial. An underlying problem is theoretical: There is no evidence that any pattern of physiological reactions is unique to deception. An honest person may be nervous when answering truthfully and a dishonest person may be non-anxious. Also, there are few good studies that validate the ability of polygraph procedures to detect deception. As Dr. Saxe and Israeli psychologist Gershon Ben-Shahar (1999) note, "it may, in fact, be impossible to conduct a proper validity study." In real-world situations, it's very difficult to know what the truth is.
A particular problem is that polygraph research has not separated placebo-like effects (the subject's belief in the efficacy of the procedure) from the actual relationship between deception and their physiological responses. One reason that polygraph tests may appear to be accurate is that subjects who believe that the test works and that they can be detected may confess or will be very anxious when questioned. If this view is correct, the lie detector might be better called a fear detector."
(www.apa.org...)

unless your alphabet agency is stuck in the 1950s i think you maybe a fantasist.......

edit on 8-9-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join