It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein Proven Wrong, Yet Again

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Wow! 6 pages of the OP saying no more than

-GR is bunk
-GPS satellites don't use GR
-And him having a tantrum because he's been asked for proof of his claims.

I'm starting to wonder why this is still in the science forum.

Seems like a mod should move this to skunk works. Or hoaxes.

Or jokes.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yes isolate this virus before it infects peoples minds and causes spongiform of the brain.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScrappyJ
It doesn't have a lot to do with the OP's original post but hey it's more entertaining that false assumptions and ludacris assertations. I would have just made a thread about this theory but I'm not allowed to yet as I have spent the entire time since joining in lock up. I am a very long time reader of the threads here just the same, oh and heres a link I just found that is kinda along similar lines of my theory of backwards time. Though I'm not sure if it will be a live link or what as I'm a total newb.
phys.org...

This would be an interesting skunk works thread (which is not an insult, just to be clear).
edit on 7-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

-GR is bunk

Or jokes.

Have you seen where it's been placed?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Lol ops hoax. how so?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

-GR is bunk

Or jokes.

That's better. Now no proof is required and the OP can say whatever unsubstantiated stuff he likes. All hail skunk works.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

-GR is bunk

Or jokes.

That's better. Now no proof is required and the OP can say whatever unsubstantiated stuff he likes. All hail skunk works.

Exactly.

And since the OP can say what he likes without having to prove a single thing, I bid everyone adieu.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yay I got to help kill a false ideology!! And after only being out in the free world a week. I do enjoy instutionalization but this is fun. Yay for freedom!!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Lol hello skunk works.
My word Einstein's a touchy subject ain't it.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScrappyJ
Yay I got to help kill a false ideology!! And after only being out in the free world a week. I do enjoy instutionalization but this is fun. Yay for freedom!!
hey wt were you in for? just curious

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Einstein himself, nope. From everything said about him, he would probably be the first to help in testing an alternative equation.

Disputing his work without proof, or even a basic alternative equation, on the other hand...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

Einstein himself, nope. From everything said about him, he would probably be the first to help in testing an alternative equation.

Disputing his work without proof, or even a basic alternative equation, on the other hand...

Lol but he ain't around for either

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Lol hello skunk works.

No. However, threads without scientific evidence (regardless of the subject) do not belong in the science forum. In the science forum, you are expected to show proof, which would require you to address questions about Einstein's field equations and to provide empirical evidence of your claims.

You have been relieved of that burden.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Lol hello skunk works.

No. However, threads without scientific evidence (regardless of the subject) do not belong in the science forum. In the science forum, you are expected to show proof, which would require you to address questions about Einstein's field equations and to provide empirical evidence of your claims.

LATE RICHARD FEYNMAN SAID ' IF A THEORY NO MATTER HOWEVER ELEGANT, DOES NOT AGREE WITH EXPT. IT IS WRONG'.

SO IF THE TIME ASPECT OF GR IS WRONG AS PROVED IN THE OP, THE WHOLE OF GR GOES OUT THE WINDOW.

SO THERE
QED

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Just thought I'd pop back to say....

You haven't proven anything wrong and you keep ignoring questions about GPS satellites as you think they have nothing to do with GR.

Now, if you would have, at least, given some sort of evidence that "GR is bunk", I doubt this would have been moved to skunk works.
edit on 792016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Lol hello skunk works.

LATE RICHARD FEYNMAN SAID ' IF A THEORY NO MATTER HOWEVER ELEGANT, DOES NOT AGREE WITH EXPT. IT IS WRONG'.

SO IF THE TIME ASPECT OF GR IS WRONG AS PROVED IN THE OP, THE WHOLE OF GR GOES OUT THE WINDOW.

SO THERE
QED

Yep, so if you would like to provide proof that you have recorded an observation that violates the rules of GR, feel free to show proof in the form of field equations. Please note, this is skunk works so you are not required to do so, and I am not requesting it.

I'm simply saying if you want to provide proof (which appears to be your intent in the previous post), you are free to do so.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Double post.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Triple post.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Now, if you would have, at least, given some sort of evidence that "GR is bunk", I doubt this would have been moved to skunk works.

Yep, if the OP had provided proof in his initial post (which he claimed), we would not be in skunk works. Clearly the evidence provided doesn't meet the empirical standards of this website, and ATS isn't exactly a science journal, which is to say no evidence has been presented thus far.

Which is okay, given this thread is now in the appropriate forum.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

If you truly believe you have proven Einstein's Theory of Relativity wrong (and the scientists that conducted this experiment...and thousand others that have worked on Einstein's theory)...you should be submitting a paper to a scientific journal showing your research and proof.

Instead, you decide to post a 270 word post to an obscure conspiracy theory website....and are upset when people are calling you out for being full of it.

Nobel Prize or Stars and Flags...yeah...seems like an easy choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join