It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Seeks Federal Obstruction of Justice Investigation Into Hillary Clinton and Aides

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Don't give up.
Never give up.
Eventually you'll run out of money.
You won't ever find anything..
Like you've never found anything up until now.
The longer this goes on the stupider they look.

They're looking positively moronic already.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

There is no investigation you know that right?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Sure.

Screw doing anything to deal with the Zika virus, screw the promised jobs bill, overhaul of ACA, dealing with the ridiculous way we treat our veterans in this country, government spending, the tax structure ... you know, ANYTHING they were elected to do ...

Let's investigate Clinton some more. The LEAST of Congresses' powers, supposedly only to be used in LEGISLATIVE efforts.

Instead, it's simply one circus after another.

Go ahead. Give Clinton more chances to look Presidential and remind even more Americans of the Republican snipe hunts against Bill.

Remember his rating when he left office?

If anyone is looking for a gross misuse of state power ... look no further than the Republican Congress (but look quick, because it won't be there in January.)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Oh bull#e. They've been after them for decades and they've never been convicted of even littering.
It's total bull. Anyone with a brain knows this.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Presidential?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Presidential?

I still think that's one of her best quotes ... what difference did it make if the attacks were prompted by the video ... Americans died. THAT was what was important, and our response to those deaths.

/shrug But of course, right-wingers only repeat the first few words.

Yep, to me it's quite Presidential to stand up to an obvious Congressional snipe hunt for 11 hours and make her attackers look like fools.

What would Trump have done? His "standard retard" impression, (a la Ann Coulter)?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think there is ample evidence to support a federal prosecutor to look into obstruction of justice and destruction of evidence.

Most sane rational people can see why there needs to be a federal prosecutor...

I guess this is the point in my post where I go /yawn or /shrug or /whatever because that's what all the intellectually superior people do and I can prove my massive brain power by dismissing any rebuttals with a /yawn.

Very similar to how their queen dismisses rules and regulations as being only for the little people.

Birds of a feather tend to flock together.

PS: almost forgot..... /yawn
edit on R502016-09-07T09:50:50-05:00k509Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R062016-09-07T10:06:17-05:00k069Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
People are overlooking one very important factoid.

The Platt River Network technician that deleted the emails was NOT given immunity by the FBI. That person has no expectations of privacy or anything else in this matter.

They should absolutely 100% be hauled before Congress to explain why and how and on whose orders they deleted emails that were under a Congressional subpeona at the time of deletion.

Inquiring minds want to know.
edit on R162016-09-07T11:16:01-05:00k169Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There is no investigation you know that right?

You do mean that you want there to be no investigation, right?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Screw doing anything to deal with the Zika virus,

The states can deal with Zika, good grief. Zika hysteria is out of control.
And the Hillary camp seems to be on the paranoid band wagon enmasse.

screw the promised jobs bill, overhaul of ACA,

Lets stop right there, and laugh. Jobs? Obama and Clinton want
to give jobs to illegal immigrants.

Overhaul the ACA, already? It is only a few years old!
Hahahaha....and failing.

This should give you many clues, but I bet you will just
keep spewing your talking points.

Go ahead. Give Clinton more chances to look Presidential and remind even more Americans of the Republican snipe hunts against Bill.

Remember his rating when he left office?

She couldn't if she tried all day. She has been in public office for 30 years,
its way past her prime and too late.

Oh, and Bill aint what he used to be.

Talk about anything but the Destruction of Evidence, and
Obstruction of Justice!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

The Platt River Network technician that deleted the emails was NOT given immunity by the FBI. That person has no expectations of privacy or anything else in this matter.

It would appear, that Hillary supporters think Clinton, her Foundation, and
everyone around her should be given a permanent hail mary pass.
as if they are incapable of ever now or in the future doing anything
wrong, or unethical.
edit on 7-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Oh, and Bill aint what he used to be.

I hadn't seen that angle yet.
He looks even sicker that way.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I am still shocked every time I see that clip, it is
mind blowing how he could sleep through her
once in a lifetime speech. It is a really bad
appearance, but her supporters dont seem to
want to comment on it.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: RickinVa

It would appear, that Hillary supporters think Clinton, her Foundation, and
everyone around her should be given a permanent hail mary pass.
as if they are incapable of ever now or in the future doing anything
wrong, or unethical.

When you are certain that she is a criminal and liar but are too entrenched to ever go back, all that is left is deny deny deny.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I still think that's one of her best quotes ... what difference did it make if the attacks were prompted by the video ... Americans died. THAT was what was important, and our response to those deaths.

Some Americans died in a hostile environment and of course that is horrible, but that isn't what Benghazi is about. Benghazi IS about Hillary's response. Hilary's response to those deaths was to get on national television, in front of the dead Americans from Benghazi, and say 'it was over a video' when she knew that the video didn't have anything to do with it. A 100% lie, not even the best word-gymnast can get around it. Unless she had one of her classic brain short-circuit moments and forgot she knew.

Hillary wants to deflect everybody to Americans died and THATS what matters, nothing else. Not the increasing hostile environment, not the 13 hour situation and real-time response, not what they were doing there in the first place, and of course not her next few weeks covering-up what really went down that day. None of that matters to you, according to Hillary.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Indeed, all of the soundbytes recorded on the internet,
all they can do is morph with the lowering bar, and
the George Soros and types agenda.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Clinton: Senator, you know, when you’re in these positions, the last thing you want to do is interfere with any other process going on, number one—

Johnson: I realize that’s a good excuse.

Clinton: Well, no, it’s the fact. Number two, I would recommend highly you read both what the ARB said about it and the classified ARB because, even today, there are questions being raised. Now, we have no doubt they were terrorists, they were militants, they attacked us, they killed our people. But what was going on and why they were doing what they were doing is still unknown --

Johnson: No, again, we were misled that there were supposedly protests and that something sprang out of that -- an assault sprang out of that -- and that was easily ascertained that that was not the fact, and the American people could have known that within days and they didn’t know that.

Clinton: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.

Source

So ... no she didn't know that "the video didn't have anything to do with it."

I'm sorry that you feel that the death of four Americans didn't matter or that your retroactive judgement about issues you really know nothing about on the ground makes you some sort of authority. Mrs. Clinton obviously felt differently.

As far as acknowledging that the attacks were terrorist in nature, Mrs. Clinton stood beside Mr. Obama in the White House Rose Garden when he SAID THIS THE VERY NEXT DAY:

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya

Perhaps you should educate yourself as to the facts of a matter before you start bloviating about it.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Isn't this the same impotent, do-nothing committee that in early August "Sought Perjury charges" against Hillary Clinton for lying to the FBI?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

So ... no she didn't know that "the video didn't have anything to do with it."

Oh, yes she did know. In fact there are now emails proving she
did know, and informed others that this was a premeditated
terrorist attack, nothing to do with a video.

She stood in front of America, and lied.

Lying to America, lying to the families
of the victims, on video.

Clinton lying about the "internet video".

Yes, definitely a deception.

Rand Paul nails her

All the proof anyone needs

Hillary Clintons State Deperartment Weapons Transfers

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think there were rats on deck.....

Deck half stacked with Democrats that were taking
a "wire" on pre selected questions from Mills, and Clinton.

One of these is under indictment from corruption charges.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join