It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Congress Seeks Federal Obstruction of Justice Investigation Into Hillary Clinton and Aides

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Wow, you know how to find stuff on Youtube. I would guess you may have a ready made list.

Nothing you've posted proves Clinton knew on September 12 that the attacks had nothing to do with the video.

In series of what you posted ... the first one from "Hip Hop Conservative" (wow, that sounds credible eh?) Clinton clearly states in two sentences that there was an attack in Benghazi that took American lives, and there were, at the same time, riots across the Middle East that certainly WERE related to that video and that did include attacks on American diplomatic facilities.

So, lie number one: She did not blame the attack in Benghazi on the video in this Youtube clip. Clearly.

Second video: Clinton responding to 11 hours of grilling 3 years later. She's very clear in untangling the series of events that Congressman Jordan tries so desperately to spin. Again, nothing here.

Your next video is a cutup montage with voice over. So?

Finally, Rand Paul nails Clinton in this clip? She stated he would have to ask the agency that ran the Annex ... i.e. the CIA.

Did he? If not, why not?

So ... nothing new here except the continued misrepresentation of the facts by a right-wing sycophant.

Next?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Wow.. You're right! There should be an entire ATS forum dedicated to Hillary Clinton's deceitfulness and the high-level cronies working 24/7 just to cover her butt. If just the existing threads discussing these issues were moved to it, that forum would be at least 2 pages long. This sure would help with keeping all these Hillary issues front-and-center for members, and the thousands who visit ATS regularly.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Since all of those video clips are on the congressional
record,your talking points fall apart.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Since all of those video clips are on the congressional
record,your talking points fall apart.

Wow, you really weren't prepared for a logical, factual response to your cut-and-paste, were you?

First, what an irrational response! Second, so my factual clarification of your nonsense is dispelled by your (laughable) assertion that these "videos" are in the Congressional Record? I very much doubt that "These videos" are (as they are in two cases nothing more than edited Youtube videos.

So, no, Clinton didn't claim that the attacks were because of a video, she stood beside President Obama the very next day when he clearly stated that it was an act of terror, and neither Congressman Jackson nor Senator Paul made one single accusation that was not clarified by Mrs. Clinton calmly and factually.

/shrug Better luck next time.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Factual response, your video you posted is on the
record with Obama? Clinton spoke directly after him.

Your video could be just propaganda, as far as I know.
You posted it, provide proof it is real!

You can fill in 20 paragraphs with fake talking points,
her recorded word in congressional hearings are the
bottom line.

edit on 8-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

According to this fact check, Obama blamed the Benghazi attack on the anti-Muslim video. Hillary went along with what Obama said.. like a good SOS is supposed to do.

Fact Check, dtd July 1, 2016: www.factcheck.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Factual response, your video you posted is on the
record with Obama? Clinton spoke directly after him.

You can fill in 20 paragraphs with fake talking points,
her recorded word in congressional hearings are the
bottom line.

So ... video of the President on September 12 in the Rose Garden is fake? LOL

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you argue in a host of ridiculous arguments.

Talking points? That's still what you're calling the facts that you have no answer for? Fine. You can't respond to anything that wasn't in your pre-canned little post, and I was very clear about each of the video sources you posted and the faults with each in terms of your "arguments."

The only thing you've got is to say that the Congressional Record shows you're right; you aren't.

/shrug

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wow.. You're right! There should be an entire ATS forum dedicated to Hillary Clinton's deceitfulness and the high-level cronies working 24/7 just to cover her butt. If just the existing threads discussing these issues were moved to it, that forum would be at least 2 pages long.

Yes, I think it could be up to 30 pages long already.

And no one to blame except the deleter in chief herself.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

According to this fact check, Obama blamed the Benghazi attack on the anti-Muslim video. Hillary went along with what Obama said.. like a good SOS is supposed to do.

Fact Check, dtd July 1, 2016: www.factcheck.org...

I posted the transcript and video of what President Obama said on the morning of September 12. Are you denying that he said what I reported?

Are you denying that he stated, clearly, that these sort of acts of terror would be avenged?

edit on 8-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Please point me to an official version of Obama's speech
in the rose garden, you posted a "you tube" video.

edit on 8-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Edited to remain compliant with T&C
edit on 8-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Sure, I did find it. Obama lied, so did Clinton.

Benghazi report points out Obama, Clinton Lies

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Sure, I did find it. Obama lied, so did Clinton.

Benghazi report points out Obama, Clinton Lies

www.washingtontimes.com...

So ... the video of the President and Mrs. Clinton isn't a fake then? Well, at least you're past that moment of reality denial.

Imagine, the Moonie Times taking a conservative bias on a topic ... who would have thought?

Guess what? I say the Times is lying. Why don't you prove me wrong?
edit on 8-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Refer back to the official report.
It is all there in black and white.

benghazi.house.gov...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Refer back to the official report.
It is all there in black and white.

benghazi.house.gov...

You keep making these paltry little arguments that your linked sources prove your claims.

They don't. That's like pointing to a dictionary and saying "see, there are words in there, and I used words, so I'm right."

Grade school garbage there.

Anyone reading here has seen the ludicrous comments above suggesting that a video of the President of the United States in the Rose Garden was faked, merely because I called you out on posting manufactured partisan videos from Youtube. More childishness.

You totally missed the point there, and frankly, destroyed any credibility your argument may have had.

Snipe hunt on your own time; I'm done.

Best.
edit on 8-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Best

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Oh wow! CGI has come along massively.

Seriously? This is what its come to now? When all logic and common sense has failed, claim a video is fake.

At this point you should probably relocate to the Skunk forums and post about lizardmen.

By this logic I could claim Trump has never done a rally and all reports of him doing one are false. Since all you have is media reports, transcripts, audio and visual evidence.... and clearly that's not enough for you.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Clinton sent her daughter an email on the night of the Benghazi attack telling her it was an 'Al-Qaeda like group' who attacked.
She did not mention the video or protests in that email.

Both Clinton and Obama are at best, stupid, for speculating in public statements without having the right information, or they lied to play down the terrorist element of the attack.

Take your pick.

Regardless, I don't think the Benghazi episode will play much of a part in any potential investigation into the destruction of evidence after a subpoena was issued.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
My my my such deliberate side tracking and deflection....

Let's get back to the topic of the thread:

"Congress Seeks Federal Obstruction of Justice Investigation Into Hillary Clinton and Aides"

Let's talk about the SLAM DUNK case for obstruction of justice and destruction of evidence.

FACT: Evidence was destroyed by a Platt River Tech on orders from Hillarys Campaign.

FACT: That evidence was destroyed AFTER a congressional records preservation request to keep all information.

FACT: This destruction was done after a conference call with Clinton attorneys and aides.

FACT: The Tech admitted to the FBI that at the time he destroyed the emails, they were fully aware that there had been a congressional request issued not to destroy this information.

The evidence is clear that efforts were made to destroy evidence based on the advice of the Clinton Team.

Anyone who claims this is just a vast right wing conspiracy is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

The evidence is there that a crime was indeed committed, there is a tight narrow group of people involved, they do not have to arrest 300 people for sending classified information, they have her exactly where they want her... all out in left field with just her aides and lawyers for company... no one else.

Good times are straight ahead.

edit on R422016-09-08T09:42:12-05:00k429Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R572016-09-08T09:57:07-05:00k579Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R082016-09-08T10:08:41-05:00k089Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Isn't there a timeline that goes with your facts that proves obstruction? I am pretty sure after you are subpoenaed for evidence you are not supposed to destroy what the subpoena asked for.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Mills sent an email to PRN on Mar 9, 2016 referencing the preservation request from Congress. The person who deleted the emails was in receipt of this email.

They destroyed the emails between 25-31 Mar 2016.

And I quote:

During his May 3, 2016 interview, (name redacted) indicated that at the time he made the deletions in March 2015, he was aware of the existence of the preservation request and the fact that it meant he should not disturb Clintons email data on the PRN server.

edit on R032016-09-08T10:03:01-05:00k039Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join