It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Congress Seeks Federal Obstruction of Justice Investigation Into Hillary Clinton and Aides

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Remember, it took almost ten years to bring Julius and Ethel Rosenberg to justice. And they didn't have the electronic web and bottomless pockets of enablers and co-conspirators that the Clintons do.

I don't care how much time or money it takes. They KNOW the Clintons have been up to no good and, as you say, Truth is more important than allowing the epitome of Liar to be in power.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I don't personally care how long it takes. And no...I'm not implying you suggested that. Truth is an amazing thing. When used correctly, like in an oath of office, and when exercised or made a law...everything changes. Truth is the main definition of character and character is the main definition of a person. You can be fat, ugly, talk wrong, stink, etc...but if you are truthful, you will be respected. But you can also be beautiful, rich, well-dressed and if you are a liar...you are nothing. That is the basis of morals, the basis of something nearing Utopia. If you believe in religion, God or Heaven (I don't) you also know that truth, character and morals are what shapes the worthy.

We have forgotten the value of the truth. We have allowed lies to prosper and go unpunished. And look at where we are. Corrupt governments, increased crime, destruction of family, etc. I'm no where close to perfect but most parents know that the truth is one of the most important things to teach a child. Take responsibility, tell the truth, admit your failings and grow from them. Without those things what you get is a society like we have today. One that is failing ourselves and our children.

We have killed truth, and we are severely hurting for it's demise.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Congress is seeking this? You mean the House and the Senate that are both controlled by the GOP? 2 questions. 1- AGAIN??? 2- Don't they have anything better to do?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Congress is seeking this? You mean the House and the Senate that are both controlled by the GOP? 2 questions. 1- AGAIN??? 2- Don't they have anything better to do?

It doesn't matter who they are controlled by. The committees are made up of both parties.

There is a serious issue we are dealing with and it goes to the core values of Truth and Trust in our Government.

When our own FBI Director stands up and says Clinton is dishonest and untrustworthy and has abused and misused the power that was entrusted to her......but.....we aren't going to recommend prosecution because we can't find proof that she INTENDED to do wrong, and we allow her to run for POTUS anyway, only a blind sycophantic ideologue would think that is okay.

The People KNOW the corruption has grown deep and pervades high places within our political structure. The secrecy and non-transparency of this administration has hit new lows.

It has to be excised and dealt with and removed no matter where or to whom it leads.

So, take all the time and $$$ you need, Chaffetz and Gowdy, till the fat lady sings.
edit on 10-9-2016 by queenofswords because: correct punctuation

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswordsThey KNOW the Clintons have been up to no good and, as you say, Truth is more important than allowing the epitome of Liar to be in power.

Is it? I think you would find people a lot more open to a Clinton prosecution if that didn't automatically give their political opponent the election.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
I think you would find people a lot more open to a Clinton prosecution if that didn't automatically give their political opponent the election.

This is one very good reason she needs to be prosecuted no matter
what is at stake.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I think you would find people a lot more open to a Clinton prosecution if that didn't automatically give their political opponent the election.

This is one very good reason she needs to be prosecuted no matter
what is at stake.

Is it? What would you say to the 50-60% of the population that suddenly loses their vote in the upcoming election? Too bad?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

What would you say to the 50-60% of the population that suddenly loses their vote in the upcoming election? Too bad?

I'd say that Hillary should have turned in her records in 2012 when she left
The State, this would never be happening in the first place.
She did all of this on her own accord. If anyone is to be held
accountable for people being cheated in an election, it is her.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

So you're saying, the Democrats have a shady nominee, therefore they deserve to be removed from the election and lose their vote? Would you make it fair and also remove Trump from the Republicans at the same time?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If she broke the law, which from everything that has come to light she has. She should be arrested and tried in court like us normal peasants.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

What would you say to the 50-60% of the population that suddenly loses their vote in the upcoming election? Too bad?

I'd say that Hillary should have turned in her records in 2012 when she left
The State, this would never be happening in the first place.
She did all of this on her own accord. If anyone is to be held
accountable for people being cheated in an election, it is her.

At the time she wasn't turning in those records, she and Bill were also hiding foreign donations and government grant money on their income tax returns. I'm sure the desire to keep those donors and the use of those funds hidden from prying eyes played a major role in her not turning in her records. Evidently it was worth it to them

It wasn't till she decided to make a bid for the presidency, that they quietly hired the law firm that our FBI Director's brother works at, to audit and clean up their "errors" in reporting the $20+ million they had kept hidden for four years. Comey's brother, Peter, works as a Senior Director in Real Estate Operations. (There is a $1 Billion Green Initiative being worked involving the Clinton Foundation and James Comey's ex association, HSBC Bank.) I wonder if Peter and the law firm he works for that helped the Clintons with their tax clean up and update might not be interested in that green initiative to retrofit those housing units in New York. That would be worth watching for. Lots of $$$ in someone's pockets.)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Congress, today, have issued a subpoena to the FBI to get ALL information, including redactions.
This just got very serious again...quite why the FBI are withholding information from Congress is unknown, but they are going to struggle to keep a lid on it.

edit on 13/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

So you're saying, the Democrats have a shady nominee, therefore they deserve to be removed from the election and lose their vote? Would you make it fair and also remove Trump from the Republicans at the same time?

Why? What has Trump done that would be cause for removing him from the Election?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Congress, today, have issued a subpoena to the FBI to get ALL information, including redactions.
This just got very serious again...

It certainly is getting hot again, more hearings today,
along with witnesses being questioned.

Could this be one reason Hillary fell ill?

Lots of pressure!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Why? What has Trump done that would be cause for removing him from the Election?

This scandal is starting to look worse and worse. Here's the latest development. I'm sure you'll tell me there is nothing to see here though.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

This scandal is starting to look worse and worse. Here's the latest development. I'm sure you'll tell me there is nothing to see here though.

This is hardly blowing up.

Sorry, you'll need to do a lot better to divert away from Hillary's disastrous few weeks.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Thanks for confirming my prediction.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Thanks for confirming my prediction.

I think you knew yourself there was nothing to see. Let's keep focused on the Clinton campaign disaster.
Big news today as Congress up the stakes in going after the information the FBI are withholding on Clinton, which is great news, I am sure you will agree.
edit on 13/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Nope. That isn't what I thought at all when I made that prediction. I just know that Trump supporters are never serious about critically investigating their candidate. Even across the pond.

PS: I really don't care about that FBI investigation anymore. I'm already reasonably sure it will never go anywhere. To me, that investigation is just another Hillary Clinton witch hunt. Another in a long line of wasted tax money, misplaced outrage, and right wing pandering instead of actually being productive. What's Congress' approval rating again?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t I'm sure you'll tell me there is nothing to see here though.

Until it makes it to congressional oversight,
not even close in comparison.

To be honest, I'm not interested
in comparing Trump issues in this thread.

That is not the point here, it is off topic....
start a thread I'll participate.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join