It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Congress Seeks Federal Obstruction of Justice Investigation Into Hillary Clinton and Aides

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

There are oversight committees, to make sure when Congress
makes a law that they are enforced. Welcome to the
three branches of Government.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

From your article.

committee inquiries and hearings;
formal consultations with and reports from the executive;
Senate advice and consent for executive nominations and treaties;
House impeachment proceedings and subsequent Senate trials;
House and Senate proceedings under the 25th Amendment in the event that the president becomes disabled, or the office of the vice president falls vacant;
informal meetings between legislators and executive officials;
congressional membership on governmental commissions; and
studies by congressional committees and support agencies such as the Congressional Budget Office, the General Accounting Office or the Office of Technology Assessment -- all arms of Congress.

None of those cover investigating someone who currently holds no government position.

Article 1 Section 8 lists Congress's power this is the closest I see
To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court;

Yet that's not all they're doing, they're trying to act as judge, jury, and executioner rather than just the judge and while they're doing this their main job of legislating isn't getting done.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And especially air powered nail guns !!

Those are the worst. May justice prevail,
and soon please!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Which "no government position(s)" are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
It's about GD time they brought this up.

Yes, especially considering all of the evasion from Clinton.
It is a wonder they ever really found this witness, and it
became public. More than has ever happened before.

Leaves plenty to wonder about...but it is no longer a conspiracy theory.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Like I've said before, if they would have gone after the little guys who actually executed the dirty deeds in the beginning, they'd sing like canaries. They should have done this long ago. It's to the point that the transgressions are so obvious, Congress would be publicly criminal for NOT going after Hillary and her aids, besides being completely incompetent. Let's hope they do a 'real' investigation and nail hers and their asses.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: burntheships

I think Hillary is feeling just fine considering the number of snipe hunts she's conquered that have originated from the Republicans. Oh look! The one in the OP comes from the Republican led Congress. SURPRISE!

Like I said. Laughing. It's pretty funny how the Republicans are demonstrating that they have no leadership capabilities since all they seem to care about is attacking the other side instead of actually leading the country with sound policies.

How's that Congress approval rating lately? Exactly.

Last time I checked Democratics are the KINGS of this tactic and congress is made up of both Republican and democrats. But I guess according to you Hillary is perfect and hasn't done anything wrong, right?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: burntheships
No, the FBI did not clear her from Perjury, or Destruction of Evidence,
or Obstruction of Justice. They found her to have been extremely careless
with her handling of classified emails, and Sensitive classified information.
They did not charge her for her use of a personal server, but Comey was clear.
He said this is "not to say there would be no consequences".

As recorded here:

Yet Comey still said that no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case against Hillary Clinton. I like how your "proof" is a youtube video and not the damning evidence I actually asked for. Too bad I'm not part of the right wing echo chamber so that flimsy "proof" isn't going to cut it for me.

See, exactly my point. I dont know if you support Hillary in all of
her actions, but lets talk about ole GWBush. As if he did the Iraq
war all alone. Have you ever seen the congressional record, Biden,
Obama, and Clinton all supported the war, on record with it.

Oh, so did ole Bill Clinton too.

Yes, that's because our government used to practice this thing called "compromise". It's where both sides of the political aisle realized that to make the government work they have to concede points on things. I know these days it's considered a dirty word and heresy, but back then (as well as the rest of the history of the US) compromise was how we functioned as a country.

Supporting the war though ISN'T the same as lying about it, falsifying evidence, sanctioning torture, and the other suspicions that surround the Bush administration and the Iraq war. Congress may have supported the war, but the suspicious activity is around Bush and his administration, not Congress. Nice of you to jump back to the "what about Hillary" copout when your side was under attack though. Typical, y'all can never accept blame. It ALWAYS has to involve the liberals in some way.

This is why I'm content to sit back and watch you guys fall on your face with this latest snipe hunt. Go ahead. Believe what you want. I know you'll be disappointed. Again, and it will be funny for me. Since this is just an example of doing something over and over again expecting different results.

Sure "no reasonable prosecutor" that wanted to keep their job and life for that matter. Dahhh.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Aazadan when did we start making Congress the body who carries out investigations and finds the wrongdoers in the government?

When the DOJ became to corrupt to do its job.

With the help of Judicial Watch and Wikileaks. Thank God for FOIA.

Where are the Woodwards and Bernsteins? The Erin Brockovich's?

Oh the humanity!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Congress reconvenes for just FOUR MEASLY WEEKS and then adjourns again for election speeches and fundraisers in their home Districts.

Check out their sorry azz schedule for Fall 2016: www.majorityleader.gov...

In early August, Congress moved to bring Hillary up on Perjury charges. Then they adjourned to recess for a few weeks. Now, they're back in session, blowing more smoke. The only thing Ryan is promising is that a budget will be passed before Congress goes home again in 4 weeks.

edit on 9/6/2016 by carewemust because: This GOP Congress is as worthless as teets on a boar hog.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
It's to the point that the transgressions are so obvious, Congress would be publicly criminal for NOT going after Hillary and her aids, besides being completely incompetent.

Yes, indeed and very much so.

They should heed the old addage - you know your on target when your
opponent accuses you of doing what you should do.

edit on 6-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

With the help of Judicial Watch and Wikileaks. Thank God for FOIA.

Where are the Woodwards and Bernsteins?

Sure they will come under attack no less than soon.
Woodward himself has compared this to Watergate,
but he also claimed he was threatened years ago
by the White House, so he is not very vocal about it.

Apparently, it seems the entire media is in on
the whitewashing wagon of the Crime Foundation.

I guess they all need some favors, or something?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Hail Guccifer !!!

The ultimate stonebreaker.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And the Democrats abide by the same schedules, which have been
in place long ago. The few that would brave this kind of rebellion
are Rand Paul, and Ted Cruz.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Hail Guccifer !!!

The ultimate stonebreaker.

Yes, sorry for my omission.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Deny ignorance, you seem to bath in it, drink it, and try to peddle it on the street corner. Sorry, had to edit, I forgot smoke it too.
edit on 6-9-2016 by extremedeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
#anybodybuthillary.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: extremedeath
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Deny ignorance, you seem to bath in it, drink it, and try to peddle it on the street corner. Sorry, had to edit, I forgot smoke it too.

Some people are brainwashed and are so desperate to convince themselves they are right and to hell with the real truth if it get's in the way.

These type of facts should never be whitewashed because a human you love is guilty. Ignorance is no excuse from that video and most of us see that clearly who cared to watch it. Great set of posts Burntheships! Kudo's to the details you found.
edit on 7-9-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

This could get messy, fast.

Or.... not. Again. Like every other thread that is created that you enter and post something of a similar ilk.

I know your trying to preface the rest of the thread into think this is a big deal, but don't you get depressed when every thread ends up doing nothing?

Anyway, keep going at it. Not long now till you'll be put out of your misery.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

This could get messy, fast.

Or.... not. Again. Like every other thread that is created that you enter and post something of a similar ilk.

I know your trying to preface the rest of the thread into think this is a big deal, but don't you get depressed when every thread ends up doing nothing?

Anyway, keep going at it. Not long now till you'll be put out of your misery.

Are playing the part op "Baghdad Bob" too? Head up out of the sand. Stuff is happening around us that bears witnessing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join