It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Seeks Federal Obstruction of Justice Investigation Into Hillary Clinton and Aides

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The FBI already cleared her, though Comey was appointed by President Bush and is a Republican.

No, the FBI did not clear her from Perjury, or Destruction of Evidence,
or Obstruction of Justice. They found her to have been extremely careless
with her handling of classified emails, and Sensitive classified information.
They did not charge her for her use of a personal server, but Comey was clear.
He said this is "not to say there would be no consequences".

As recorded here:

Speaking of George Bush, when is the Republican snipe factory going to go after Bush lying about the Iraq war?

See, exactly my point. I dont know if you support Hillary in all of
her actions, but lets talk about ole GWBush. As if he did the Iraq
war all alone. Have you ever seen the congressional record, Biden,
Obama, and Clinton all supported the war, on record with it.

Oh, so did ole Bill Clinton too.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
No, the FBI did not clear her from Perjury, or Destruction of Evidence,
or Obstruction of Justice. They found her to have been extremely careless
with her handling of classified emails, and Sensitive classified information.
They did not charge her for her use of a personal server, but Comey was clear.
He said this is "not to say there would be no consequences".

As recorded here:

Yet Comey still said that no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case against Hillary Clinton. I like how your "proof" is a youtube video and not the damning evidence I actually asked for. Too bad I'm not part of the right wing echo chamber so that flimsy "proof" isn't going to cut it for me.

See, exactly my point. I dont know if you support Hillary in all of
her actions, but lets talk about ole GWBush. As if he did the Iraq
war all alone. Have you ever seen the congressional record, Biden,
Obama, and Clinton all supported the war, on record with it.

Oh, so did ole Bill Clinton too.

Yes, that's because our government used to practice this thing called "compromise". It's where both sides of the political aisle realized that to make the government work they have to concede points on things. I know these days it's considered a dirty word and heresy, but back then (as well as the rest of the history of the US) compromise was how we functioned as a country.

Supporting the war though ISN'T the same as lying about it, falsifying evidence, sanctioning torture, and the other suspicions that surround the Bush administration and the Iraq war. Congress may have supported the war, but the suspicious activity is around Bush and his administration, not Congress. Nice of you to jump back to the "what about Hillary" copout when your side was under attack though. Typical, y'all can never accept blame. It ALWAYS has to involve the liberals in some way.

This is why I'm content to sit back and watch you guys fall on your face with this latest snipe hunt. Go ahead. Believe what you want. I know you'll be disappointed. Again, and it will be funny for me. Since this is just an example of doing something over and over again expecting different results.
edit on 6-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Come on. Really?!. You're gonna make a MSM-style deflection here?

This is NOT a bi-partisan mud fight.

This is a criminal being investigated for criminal activity. Period.

MANY non-Republicans, such as myself, share the desire to see her prosecuted. Not because she's a Democrat, but because nobody should be above the law.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
MSM-style deflection? Is that what we are calling my dismissal? Sure whatever. Continue your snipe hunt.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Reminder: It took ten years to bring Julius and Ethel Rosenberg to justice.

This would not be this pursued if they didn't KNOW the Clintons and others have been up to no good.

I don't care if it takes ten years and ten billion dollars....this needs to be investigated with every resource We The People have.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Yet Comey still said that no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case against Hillary Clinton. I like how your "proof" is a youtube video and not the damning evidence I actually asked for.

It is a you tube of his statements, which can be found in entirety -
Here: FBI Comey director Statement
There it is, black and white. FBI did not spare Clinton
from future prosecution as further evidence comes to light.

Too bad I'm not part of the right wing echo chamber so that flimsy "proof" isn't going to cut it for me.

Do you really think poor Hillary is a victim?
Of a right wing conspiracy?

Yes, that's because our government used to practice this thing called "compromise". It's where both sides of the political aisle realized that to make the government work they have to concede points on things. I know these days it's considered a dirty word and heresy, but back then (as well as the rest of the history of the US) compromise was how we functioned as a country.

Well, if that is really the case, why do the Democrats always
blame ole GW Bush when they were in on it? Working together,
haha more like yeah, well take credit for it now, then blame
them later when it is politically advantageous

Supporting the war though ISN'T the same as lying about it, falsifying evidence, sanctioning torture, and the other suspicions that surround the Bush administration and the Iraq war. Congress may have supported the war, but the suspicious activity is around Bush and his administration, not Congress. Nice of you to jump back to the "what about Hillary" copout when your side was under attack though. Typical, y'all can never accept blame. It ALWAYS has to involve the liberals in some way.

I most certainly agree that there is covert activity within agencies,
sure. Like the CIA, but Clinton was right there with Mena Arkansas,
and plenty of proof to back that up. You cant blame that on the
Republicans. And what about Hillary's own private war, Libya.
And the illegal weapons transfers to Saudi Arabia. Don't care to
look that way?

This is why I'm content to sit back and watch you guys fall on your face with this latest snipe hunt. Go ahead. Believe what you want. I know you'll be disappointed. Again, and it will be funny for me. Since this is just an example of doing something over and over again expecting different results.

As I said, go ahead and laugh then, its all a joke to you.
And I suppose you'll laugh when Republican's do the same?

If this were a Republican caught doing all of these criminally suspect
things while in office, I think I'd see otherwise.

ETA: Two wrongs never make a right.
Your not talking to a lifetime Republican here.

I've voted Independent, but never Democrat.
This is not about political parties, it is about
people in high places of government bringing
corruption to perfected mafia like art form,
and getting rewarded for it.

edit on 6-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Still waiting for that evidence of intent...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

This would not be this pursued if they didn't KNOW the Clintons and others have been up to no good.

I don't care if it takes ten years and ten billion dollars....this needs to be investigated with every resource We The People have.

Id agree, too many other parallel investigations all around.

Either a lot of folks are going to mysteriously croak, or
someone is going to get tagged eventually.

I hope it is from the top down, and thick.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You may be shocked, but the emails that were
recovered do prove intent.

Look up "We wired it".

It is all coming out now. And more to come.

Clinton and her team manipulated the Benghazi hearing.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I will try to provide it.

Lets start with this link.

www.zerohedge.com...#-moment

I know you probably don't like zerohedge, but I am just look at the timeline, not their commentary.

The whole timeline is on the site, but here are the relevant parts.

December 2014 / January 2015 – Heather Samuelson and Cheryl Mills request emails be deleted from their computer using BleachBit

December 2014 / January 2015 – “Unknown Clinton staff member” instructs PRN to remove archives of Clinton emails from PRN server

March 2, 2015 - NYT releases an article showing that Hillary used a personal email server in violation of State Department rules

March 4, 2015 – Hillary receives subpoena from House Select Committee on Benghazi instructing her to preserve and deliver all emails from her personal servers

March 25, 2015 – Undisclosed PRN Staff Member has a conference call with “President Clinton’s Staff”

March 25 – 31, 2015 – Undisclosed PRN Staff Member has “oh #” moment and realizes he forgot to wipe Hillary’s email archive from the PRN server back in December…which he promptly does using BleachBit despite later admitting he "was aware of the existence of the preservation request and the fact that it meant he should not disturb Clinton's e-mail data on the PRN server."

Notice that the unnamed staffer deleted the many of the emails after he was aware of the preservation request. The actual email is towards the bottom of the site, (I would put it on here but I can't figure out how to post pics).

This is destruction of evidence, and a crime. Now you could stay that this staffer did this on his own without Hillary being involved, but I don't believe that.

But lets say that is the case. Why was this staffer not arrested? He admits that he knowingly broke the law. This isn't hearsay, this is straight from his mouth. Yet the FBI chose not to pursue charges against this person.

It is enough to show that Hillary's people knowingly broke the law to destroy evidence after the House Select Committee ask that it be preserved. So the FBI could have either.

1. Charged Hillary under the suspicion that she knew what this staffer was up to.

2. At least charged the staffer who knowingly violated the subpoena.

The fact that they did neither is extremely suspect to me.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This tweet today from Mike Pence summarises things well.
Let's be honest here - she had evidence deleted. We all know it, even those who will never admit it.
The only question is can it be proven? Let's hope there is a new investigation on this very new development.

edit on 6/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Great timeline. It looks like it will come
down to a Platte River owner, or employee
taking a prison sentence, unless they were
to perhaps, throw someone in the Clinton camp
under the bus, in which case they better look out.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Great timeline. It looks like it will come
down to a Platte River owner, or employee
taking a prison sentence, unless they were
to perhaps, throw someone in the Clinton camp
under the bus, in which case they better look out.

I'd be in hiding if I worked for Platte River and was any way involved with the Clinton account - and not hiding from the FBI, by the way.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

And stay away from barbels, and late night strolls.
Bathrooms, floors, etc....

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

And stay away from barbels, and late night strolls.
Bathrooms, floors, etc....

And especially air powered nail guns !!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It's about GD time they brought this up.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton said today, regarding the FBI release of her interview papers, I quote:

it's all part of a "conspiracy theory machine factory"

She's doubling up on her tin foil hats.

edit on 6/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Just curious on this. I read the OP as essentially "Congress generates another 53 pages of non legislative material". Their job is to create the laws, it falls under the executive to uphold them. Outside of impeachment, when did we start making Congress the body who carries out investigations and finds the wrongdoers in the government?

Perhaps someone who understands the Constitution better than me can point out where that's their function.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
when did we start making Congress the body who carries out investigations and finds the wrongdoers in the government?

When the DOJ became to corrupt to do its job.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Just curious on this. I read the OP as essentially "Congress generates another 53 pages of non legislative material". Their job is to create the laws, it falls under the executive to uphold them. Outside of impeachment, when did we start making Congress the body who carries out investigations and finds the wrongdoers in the government?

Perhaps someone who understands the Constitution better than me can point out where that's their function.

It's called Congressional oversight.

Congressional oversight is oversight by the United States Congress over the Executive Branch, including the numerous U.S. federal agencies. Congressional oversight includes the review, monitoring, and supervision of federal agencies, programs, activities, and policy implementation.
en.wikipedia.org...

Oversight Powers of Congress

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join