It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another health scare....Hillary looking frail and sick and having a coughing fit. Hard to watch

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Never heard of a cold that lasted for over a year. Here is a video that was posted back in February.

Maybe she just needed some more beauty sleep?

edit on 5-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

She sounds exactly like my mom when she was dying in her death bed, when her throat was over nuked during her cancer treatments and it got so bad she couldn't even swallow water. I'm being dead serious here.

EDIT: Damnit, accidentally wrote over most my post.
edit on 5-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Trump allergies.... lol.... at least she is funny, I'll give her that.

I wonder how long she had been rehersing that one..

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'm becoming increasingly concerned for her also. This isn't good. Something does seem to be very very wrong. For her own sake, I do not understand why she continues running for president. Much speculation on my part (none of it good). But I'm very concerned, both for her sake and for the nation as a whole.

I am guessing she does it for the same reason that a prime athlete still takes performance enhancers even knowing they will kill him or her. She wants it that bad.

Of course, when a top athlete uses drugs to win and dies young, they're really about the only ones who suffer for it. Hillary's selfish ambitions could cause massive harm to all of us.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
One has to wonder if she'll live to November.

From a candidate who hides from the press, hides from the citizens, she's as transparent as a sheet of lead.

link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider

originally posted by: TDawg61
Probably her next excuse for not answering questions like a mouthful of Chocolates.
And she blames Trump for her bad health?More transparency,huh?I'm surprised one of her handlers didn't rip out the mike than say there was a technical issue.

All I can say is, it is amazing. I too am surprised someone, like her VP didn't just get up and handle it until she could pull herself together. Show's you what kind of VP this incompetent contender will be.

Peace
KD

I think Tim Kaine is sick and tired of being there Butler and caretaker and nursemaid. He had to wake Bill up during Hillary's address to the DNC.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Is that narrative she is setting up for the debate?

Because she's going to have to speak with Trump ... and do a lot of it for a prolonged amount of time.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
She is half dead inside already.

you're partially right. Her conscience died long long ago.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Oh my gosh, I was just watching Hillary on her new leased jet, holding her first actual news conference with reporters (good for her) after nearly 290 without one............BUT, there it was again......she was in the middle of answering a question...and went into a coughing fit, had to turn her back. Someone gave her a glass of water....and with her back to the reporters, she just raised her left hand....and walked back up to the front of the jet.

Just happened, so no video.....the questions were good. But she just did not have the stamina or strength to continue to interview.

I hope she is ok. As much as I am not a fan of hers, I do not wish anything terrible to happen. I almost just wish she would go home, enjoy as much time as she has in her golden years, enjoy her family and grandchildren and just let all of this fade away. I say this because I care about our country, and I have compassion for someone who, if elected is heading into a rat's nest of mess that Obama has left.

On that topic, Obama was insulted in China, only leader without a red carpet reception, his advance team, verbally assaulted by a Chinese diplomat.
Now, The Laos president calling Obama in his native tongue "a son of a bitch" Obama then cancelled this meeting he was to have with him. What a freaking mess and disgrace. I mean really.........What the hell do we have to lose.

Peace my friends

KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
She should just climb into the Darth Vader suit now to ensure she survives past the election. What's the point of "winning" the "election" if she doesn't also get to build the Death Star?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I better Hillary takes off for the next 4 days at least. also I hope Donald Trump is a gentleman when she starts coughing really bad during the debate. Maybe if he had a bottle of Nyquil with him that would show empathy?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If Hillary dropped out any other democratic candidate might really beat Trump in a landslide.

Hillary is about the only democrat Trump could beat.

She laughed when they murdered and raped Muammair Khadafy

I don't feel sorry for her

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

She's just 'verklempt'.
That was really hard to watch...I feel sorry for the old girl.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
She should just climb into the Darth Vader suit now to ensure she survives past the election. What's the point of "winning" the "election" if she doesn't also get to build the Death Star?

Hillary Clinton and Darth Vader have never appeared together in public.

Coincidence?

I think not!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hillary Clinton and Darth Vader have never appeared together in public.

Coincidence?

I think not!

Hahaha, laughing so hard right now.....hahahaha.....so funny.....love it.......LOL

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

She sounds exactly like my mom when she was dying in her death bed, when her throat was over nuked during her cancer treatments and it got so bad she couldn't even swallow water. I'm being dead serious here.

Maybe she DOES have some sort of throat, oral, head & neck, and/or brain cancer?

It would explain that crazy lesion she had on tongue. The weakness. The drugs she'd be on could explain the bobble head. Could have been what really caused her to fall and mess her head up originally. Could also explain forgetting how to handle classified documents.

Perhaps it's time to start looking thru old pictures for radiation burns on her neck?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think the rules are that this person with the second highest number of delegates would take the place of Hillary in this case it would be Bernie Sanders. But since the DNC or the RNC doesn't like to follow their own rules who knows what will happen.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider

On that topic, Obama was insulted in China, only leader without a red carpet reception, his advance team, verbally assaulted by a Chinese diplomat.
Now, The Laos president calling Obama in his native tongue "a son of a bitch" Obama then cancelled this meeting he was to have with him. What a freaking mess and disgrace. I mean really.........What the hell do we have to lose.

Peace my friends

KD

Yes but I've been told if Trump becomes President, foreign leaders won't respect us.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I better Hillary takes off for the next 4 days at least. also I hope Donald Trump is a gentleman when she starts coughing really bad during the debate. Maybe if he had a bottle of Nyquil with him that would show empathy?

I nice cold bottle of 'Trump' Water, Darling??? LOL

Peace

KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Yeah, well no one respects Obama because they know he doesn't respect or like the country he represents. So why should they care? Obama isn't going to step up and defend it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join