It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another health scare....Hillary looking frail and sick and having a coughing fit. Hard to watch

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The best guess is discrete benign mucosal lesions of the larynx. Mucosal lesions do not hurt and only rarely can they be "felt." However, when irregularities form on the surface of the vocal folds, the mucous often gets stuck and accumulates on the lesion. The thickened mucous can make a person feel like there is "something" in the throat, and the natural reaction is to cough or clear the voice.

Trouble there is Hillary wants to shout even though she has a mike, that's a common trait with speakers, that only propounds such a discomfort, and speaking at the likes of rallies which are full of noise anyway, exaggerates the desire to shout. Even in controlled conditions like a newsroom, coughing fits can happen with tension, how many times do you see that even if there is no particular throat condition.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

That's the thing, she is just trying to run the clock out. Win on the
sly, squeak in and croak out. Whomever is pulling her puppet strings
is counting on her crawl across the finish line.

Then what, Tim Kaine for President?

This is literally a joke, a scam campaign.....

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Darkinsider

On that topic, Obama was insulted in China, only leader without a red carpet reception, his advance team, verbally assaulted by a Chinese diplomat.
Now, The Laos president calling Obama in his native tongue "a son of a bitch" Obama then cancelled this meeting he was to have with him. What a freaking mess and disgrace. I mean really.........What the hell do we have to lose.

Peace my friends

KD

Yes but I've been told if Trump becomes President, foreign leaders won't respect us.

Maybe so, but I guarantee you, big league, Trump won't walk away with his tail between his legs (I guess that is what Obama has), and Trump will call the foreigner a crooked liar.......what's wrong with that........

Peace

KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Could have been what really caused her to fall and mess her head up originally.

Remember, she has had two deep brain blood clots, she has brain damage.
Really.

That is why she is on blood thinners for life. I imagine she has a blood
disorder that caused the clots to begin with.

link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider

This is just becoming too much......There is something terribly wrong.

What kind of pill is she popping at 1:10? Hillary is a mess...

edit on 5-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

That's always the narrative isn't it?

Remember how they were all going to love us again when we elected Obama? Is this what "love" looks like? Well, maybe it does if you're a chronically abused spouse ...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
She should just climb into the Darth Vader suit now to ensure she survives past the election. What's the point of "winning" the "election" if she doesn't also get to build the Death Star?

laughing almost pissing so hard.......so freaking funny......omg....that was great. lol

Peace

KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This will be very bad for her if it happens at the debates.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Trump allergy. She already said so.

I wonder how much of what they're going to have to pump her full of to try to keep her throat from spasming though.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MysticPearl

That's always the narrative isn't it?

Remember how they were all going to love us again when we elected Obama? Is this what "love" looks like? Well, maybe it does if you're a chronically abused spouse ...

You are exactly right.....remember the State department, and even Lynch said we need to fight terrorism with love. We need to give them jobs. Even recently, Hillary said we should send these 25,000 syrian refugees to Detroit and let them have jobs....Real nice. African americans can't even walk down the street or find clean water, but we need to provide these killing bastards with love and jobs. You can't make this sh&t up.

Peace

KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I am guessing she does it for the same reason that a prime athlete still takes performance enhancers even knowing they will kill him or her. She wants it that bad.

I hope it's that simple... and not something more sinister.

Remember how Ford got to be president? Even if she is elected, I doubt she will last long because if she's not up to campaigning, she's not up to serving, so we really have no idea who a vote for Hillary is really going to be for.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Judging by the wrapper it's either a cough drop, or whatever she needs to maintain human form.
edit on 9/5/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Trump allergy. She already said so.

I wonder how much of what they're going to have to pump her full of to try to keep her throat from spasming though.

Maybe they will provide a spit pan next to her podium for the debates, just dem good 'ol days.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

I believe the affliction is referred to as Dark Side Corruption

edit on 5-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Here's the video of her coughing on the plane today:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Really? Then she needs a new Dr, cause she's has that cough since 2008.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I was waiting for the applause after the coughing fit.... Isn't that what viewers of American political debates do? Wait for any silence and then just clap themselves all over the place with obnoxious laughter and applause.

It's like a TV show. Entertaining but scary, even scarier when you realise "Huh, these people get nukes soon". No matter who wins this presidential race, the whole world loses. You will 100% start another war in the next 3 years.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Boadicea

She's part of the cabal. She won't ever function in a vacuum even if she was up to par. If she was reduced to a wheelchair with a single blinky light like the original Captain Pike from Star Trek, she would still be our President and the cabal would simply trot her out and let her blink away while they run things from her staff.

link   
a reply to: Konduit

Sleeps most of the day, acts incoherent, then goes into a coughing fit.....opens a pre-opened pickle jar...I dunno what medication does that...but this woman is dying in front of us. We will probably find her in a bathtub one day soon and Bill have a Black eye, and Huma a big smile on her face. I just dunno.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
or............she has a flu or cold bug just like millions of other people in the nation have right now....get a grip guys

Sure it could be that but keep in mind this isn't the first time this has happened with her and this appears to the worst "fit".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join