It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another health scare....Hillary looking frail and sick and having a coughing fit. Hard to watch

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Here's the video of her coughing on the plane today:
www.youtube.com...

Great, thank you for providing that.

Peace

KD

something is very wrong

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm the same age as Hillary.

I've had an issue with dry throat and hoarseness as I age.

I don't think its any big deal.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider

African americans can't even walk down the street or find clean water, but we need to provide these killing bastards with love and jobs. You can't make this sh&t up.
Peace
KD

Well, at least YOU can take comfort that there are many, many Syrian children who will never grow up to become killing bastards,

Peace..Eh!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If she has an episode like that at the debates it'll be Nixon vs. Kennedy all over again.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Kinda gross but considering Bill's flings it could be Throat warts caused by HPV.

Throat warts, which can sometimes block the airway, causing trouble breathing and/or hoarse voice.

HPV Link

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Here's the video of her coughing on the plane today:
www.youtube.com...

Just saw her on the news, they didn't show the coughing but I thought she looked pretty bad.

Any doctor would say, a persistent cough is nothing to sneeze at.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Fair enough, but you are not running for POTUS. And the range and scope of issues waiting the next president demands someone in excellent health and can't be in bed 3-4 times a week. It's a demanding job. We are always told to look at previous presidents hair when first elected, then as they leave....a stark difference in aging. I'm not sure she can stand up to the full demands of the job. And I sincerely hope that nothing serious happens to her before the election. But apparently something is wrong.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Both of my parents are 66 they don't cough like this. My 85 year old grandmother has congestive heart failure and COPD and is on a oxygen tank and Hillary coughs as much as her (No Lie)..

edit on 5-9-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Women Whose Voice Is Deepening - - By Jeanie Lerche Davis - - WebMD Health News

Voice changes mentioned:

Throat dryness
Frequent throat clearing
Lower voice frequency level
Increased roughness and hoarseness

March 16, 2004 -- A new study sheds light on a menopause symptom that is often ignored: A woman's voice often deepens over the years.

But some women have more severe vocal changes that are often ignored by doctors, writes researcher Berit Schneider, MD, a speech pathologist at the University of Vienna in Austria, whose paper appears in the recent issue of Menopause.

Schneider has special insights into the problem: Austria, the land of music, is suffering the pangs of an aging population. The country's older sopranos are having vocal problems -- losing their range, unable to hit the highest notes, suffering with raspy voices.

"Some women have minimal discomfort, but others complain of moderate or even severe problems," writes Schneider. In previous studies, women have complained of lower pitch, a deeper singing voice, inability to hit the highest notes, and more hoarseness. However, few researchers have linked these changes with menopause symptoms.

www.webmd.com...

edit on Mon Sep 5 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE added IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

Both of my parents are 66 they don't cough like this. My 85 year old grandmother has a congestive heart failure and is on a oxygen tank and Hillary coughs as much as her (No Lie)..

I'm not YOUR parent.

Or grandmother.

edit on 5-9-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
She sounds very ill.
How is she going to last another 2 months? She's just had almost a month of rest???

link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
If she has an episode like that at the debates it'll be Nixon vs. Kennedy all over again.

Imagine Trump saying: "There you go again......"

Peace

KD

link   

Both of my parents are 66 they don't cough like this. My 85 year old grandmother has a congestive heart failure and COPD and is on a oxygen tank and Hillary coughs as much as her (No Lie)..

Because 100% of people are the same 100% of the time?
edit on 9/5/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
She sounds very ill.
How is she going to last another 2 months? She's just had almost a month of rest???

I dunno, great question. Maybe they have one of those oxygen chambers they can put her in that Michael Jackson used. I just don't know......how many days will we really see her? Maybe she has a double?

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This may help explain the coughing and the hole in her tongue. If a biopsy were done that could account for the hole and warts in the throat and vocal cords could explain all the coughing.

www.cdc.gov...

What is oral HPV?
The same types of HPV that infect the genital areas can infect the mouth and throat. HPV found in the mouth and throat is called “oral HPV.” Some types of oral HPV (known as “high risk types”) can cause cancers of the head and neck area. Other types of oral HPV (known as “low risk types”) can cause warts in the mouth or throat. In most cases, HPV infections of all types go away before they cause any health problems.
What head and neck cancers can be caused by HPV?
HPV can cause cancers in the back of the throat, most commonly in the base of the tongue and tonsils, in an area known as the “oropharynx.” These cancers are called “oropharyngeal cancers.”
How does HPV cause cancer?
HPV can cause normal cells in infected skin to turn abnormal. Most of the time, you cannot see or feel these cell changes. In most cases, the body fights off the HPV infection naturally and infected cells then go back to normal. But in cases when the body does not fight off this virus, HPV can cause visible changes and certain types of HPV can cause an oropharyngeal cancer.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

What does that have to do coughing fits & oral lesions??

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Darkinsider

On that topic, Obama was insulted in China, only leader without a red carpet reception, his advance team, verbally assaulted by a Chinese diplomat.
Now, The Laos president calling Obama in his native tongue "a son of a bitch" Obama then cancelled this meeting he was to have with him. What a freaking mess and disgrace. I mean really.........What the hell do we have to lose.

Peace my friends

KD

Yes but I've been told if Trump becomes President, foreign leaders won't respect us.

Half the world don't respect you anyway.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

That does NOT mention uncontrollable coughing.
And does her no favors besides, really.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Both of my parents are 66 they don't cough like this. My 85 year old grandmother has a congestive heart failure and is on a oxygen tank and Hillary coughs as much as her (No Lie)..

I'm not YOUR parent.

Or grandmother.

Hey whatever you wanna tell yourself to deny the reality something is wrong health wise with this woman. I could understand if she was a close relative or someone you deeply loved and were being overly optimistic about it.. I know acceptance does not happen overnight, but I have a bad feeling you will soon have to accept your hero Hillary isnt up to par.

edit on 5-9-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join