It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another health scare....Hillary looking frail and sick and having a coughing fit. Hard to watch

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Hillary blames coughing fit on ‘Trump allergy’ at rally

This is just becoming too much......There is something terribly wrong.

I actually feel sorry for her. I fear she is not very well................you be the judge, it is amazing!!!!

Violent coughing fit, and choking....very sad to watch
NY POST SOURCE

Not trying to be mean, but, just look, watch and listen....this is troublesome.
Peace everyone!

KD
edit on 5-9-2016 by Darkinsider because: fixed link

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

I'm becoming increasingly concerned for her also. This isn't good. Something does seem to be very very wrong. For her own sake, I do not understand why she continues running for president. Much speculation on my part (none of it good). But I'm very concerned, both for her sake and for the nation as a whole.

+62 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Definitely, she needs to hurry up and die.

For the children of course, I don't wish I'll on her. I'm just worried for the children.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Probably her next excuse for not answering questions like a mouthful of Chocolates.
And she blames Trump for her bad health?More transparency,huh?I'm surprised one of her handlers didn't rip out the mike than say there was a technical issue.
edit on CDTMonpm1361 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Probably her next excuse for not answering questions like a mouthful of Chocolates.
And she blames Trump for her bad health?More transparency,huh?I'm surprised one of her handlers didn't rip out the mike than say there was a technical issue.

All I can say is, it is amazing. I too am surprised someone, like her VP didn't just get up and handle it until she could pull herself together. Show's you what kind of VP this incompetent contender will be.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Trump allergies.... lol.... at least she is funny, I'll give her that.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider

originally posted by: TDawg61

All I can say is, it is amazing. I too am surprised someone, like her VP didn't just get up and handle it until she could pull herself together. Show's you what kind of VP this incompetent contender will be.

Peace
KD

Let's not blame her handlers tho.That wasn't in the script and they didn't know how to ad lib.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
or............she has a flu or cold bug just like millions of other people in the nation have right now....get a grip guys

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Next she will claim a vast Russian conspiracy,
targeting radio waves at her.

Obviously, something is seriously wrong with her health.

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
or............she has a flu or cold bug just like millions of other people in the nation have right now....get a grip guys

C'mon, stop covering up for her. She probably has more medical attendants around her than most emergency rooms. You mean to tell me, that am over the counter allergy medication is not available to help or is it that it is not just an allergy.

As a person that has seasonal allergies myself, I spoke with my doctor, and told me to take and over the counter tablet....it works like a charm.

There is something wrong......and for her handlers to let her just hang out there and do nothing.....very disconcerting.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Have you never gotten that feeling of something stuck in the back of your throat that wouldn't clear out no matter what you did.

Happens to everyone. Happened to me once when I was a teen, I guess I must have miraculously recovered to have made it to 30.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I wonder if she is on high blood pressure medication. Some of those make you cough like crazy.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
She talks too much.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Happened to me once when I was a teen

There it is, there is the rub.......you had it once. This almost a daily occurrence for her. That is why they are keeping her hidden as much as possible.......it is all over YTube. Actual footage, of the recurring over, and over and over......my post above and the video is the most troubling one I have seen to date. I am not one bit happy about it. I am actually empathetic, and feel sad, she obviously has a problem. She is just not fit to President. Sorry, I know that doesn't fit with your line of thinking.....but if you are honest and you watch that video above....it is very troubling.

another capsule:

Peace

KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It could be anxiety. She has a lot to be anxious about these days.

Stopping Anxiety and Cough

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
She looks this sick after hiding on vacation for weeks???

Imagine how she'd be if she took on even half Trump's schedule.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

Nothing to worry about! Sometimes those forked tongues get a little hard to manage.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join