It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another health scare....Hillary looking frail and sick and having a coughing fit. Hard to watch

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

Fair enough, and I believe i did just that above, using those words, conjecture and speculation.

No. You did not post any speculation from Mayo about Hillary. Because there is none.
You posted a generic description of tongue cancer.

edit on 9/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Here's what I could find:

In review, I dont know when it was from.

But I did pick up another theory along the way:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Well,

Does this mean she will also bow out of the debates?

Convenient if that ends up happening.

I really do not see that happening. I would have to believe, that whatever is ailing Ms. Clinton has been covered with and by her doctors. Worst case, maybe a life time table speculation......she could make the debates, win the election, become the first woman in American history to become POTUS, and perhaps pass away sometime during her first term due to complications.......but, since we just do not know specifically......it is pure speculation and conjecture.....but anything is possible right?

Peace

KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Some proposed tongue lesion types:

So what could it be?

High-risk lesions:

Erythroplakia
Speckled erythroplakia
Chronic hyperplastic candidiasis

Medium-risk lesions:

Oral submucosal fibrosis
Syphilitic glossitis
Sideropenic dysphagia (or Paterson-Kelly-Brown syndrome)

Low-risk lesions:

Oral lichen planus
Discoid lupus erythematosus
Discoid keratosis congenita
theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Here are some other photos of the same moment. I cannot tell if you can see the same thing. All you have to do is search through a photo gallery of the DNC Convention looking for images of Clinton and Obama on stage together. This was quite the iconic moment.

I did not bother reposting the American Thinker image, but it was in there with the others.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

She gives 2.1 speeches a week and coughs 4 times during speeches per month, prior to recently. So you're right, Daaskapital. The majority of her speeches are cough-free. Good observation!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Fair enough, and I believe i did just that above, using those words, conjecture and speculation.

No. You did not post any speculation from Mayo about Hillary. Because there is none.
You posted a generic description of tongue cancer.

Correct. Because they do not have access to Ms. Clinton's medical records, the question is what could this type of incision imply? Well we can only conjecture, speculate, but patients with this type of scarring typically means they have...............x,y,z. But, since we do not have access to her personal medical records, we cannot say exactly what is wrong with Hillary, however, in previous cases involving patients with such scarring it 'generally' is an indication of.....x,y,z.

So yes....I have no medical institution saying what Clinton has. I only have their speculation of what it 'could be' by reason of deduction via the tongue scar. That's all I have. Something, but maybe nothing at all, just speculation.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Here are some other photos of the same moment. I cannot tell if you can see the same thing. All you have to do is search through a photo gallery of the DNC Convention looking for images of Clinton and Obama on stage together. This was quite the iconic moment.

I did not bother reposting the American Thinker image, but it was in there with the others.

Yeah just as a thought the image was photo shopped there is no hole in her tongue. I figured judging from its location would require speech therapy for a,hole that big. I've seen people get piercings and have problems talking for weeks.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Her mystery Doctor is back.
@1:16 in the video...after coughing fit...she excuses herself...walks back as Doctor pulls curtain.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Can you be more specific?

Sure. IgnoranceIsn'tBliss said:

There are other photos of it from different dates.

Do you know if there are other photos of Hillary's tongue from different dates?

Thanks.
edit on 5-9-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I only have their speculation of what it 'could be'

False.
You have your speculation and those of other internet, armchair, politically biased "physicians."

You have no speculation from Mayo.

edit on 9/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks!

link   
This looks serious.

I bet her host meat suit is rejecting her lizard body.

link   

@1:16 in the video...after coughing fit...she excuses herself...walks back as Doctor pulls curtain.

www.youtube.com...

Great find. So her first controlled presser ends after 1 minute of
Trump conspiracies, goes out with a coughing fit....

You cant make this stuff up its so sick...cough cough..

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I don't know about that. Whether she has it or not, it didn't appear to be that deep. I suffered from a viral illness that peeled most of the skin off the top off my tongue in large lesions when I was in high school. It did nothing to my ability to talk, only to eat.

From what I could see, such a thing didn't alter the topography of her tongue like a stud would by sticking up, nor did it appear to be deep enough to affect the muscular structure, so there's no reason to think something like this would do much more than burn like a sonuva when you try to eat.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Sad day in political affairs when the integrity of the potential leader of one of the Advanced countries is challenged with coughing?
With all the issues many need to be considering that integrity influences. We are down to emails and coughing.
If the wrong person gets in there and signals and starts a war can those cry whose children must go fight? Yes she may get that seat and some elite male hidden group may test her. Sensed but there is a difference between tester, fight/instigators - starters and RESPONDERS/tested
The activities in the USA affect the whole world. So things may need to be taken more serious in political arenas.

If any potential leader felt they weren't healthy enough 1 hopes their pride wouldn't prevent them from letting the masses know they don't feel they can handle it.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

www.youtube.com...

Great find. So her first controlled presser ends after 1 minute of
Trump conspiracies, goes out with a coughing fit....

You cant make this stuff up its so sick...cough cough..

So now we see she has her physician/health handler traveling with her on her new plane.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I only have their speculation of what it 'could be'

False.
You have your speculation and those of other internet, armchair, politically biased "physicians."

You have no speculation from Mayo.

It is not false. Everyone has a political bias whether they want to admit it or not. She has multiple symptoms of some type of health issue - speculation..........by everyone....what could it be.....do a search....reputable institutions describe scarring, coughing, fatigue, memory loss and other factors as possible indicators of cancer.....I do not know what it is....only her personal, private medical staff know this, no one else. But if you take the symptoms, and match them against what the CDC, Mayo, and WebMD say these symptoms could relate back to.....possibly cancer. I've done more research than your lovey-dovey liberal biased reporters from your politically biased point of view. You just are like the other talking heads......or does it depend on what the meaning of it, is?

Peace brother. I'm movin on
KD
edit on 5-9-2016 by Darkinsider because: spelling

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

It is not false.

You claimed that Mayo Clinic has speculated about the state of Clinton's health.
This is false.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Oh man..I thought he was fired for carrying Hillary's medicine injection device too prominently. I don't know why they have that first "curtain". It looks like nothing more than a mosquito net.

The FOX reporter had the guts to keep filming and post the vid to YouTube. I wonder if we'll be hearing about him (or her) being demoted to one of Obama's "shovel ready" jobs this week? I have a feeling that the Hillary "Mystery Illness" threads are about to find new life this coming week, now that Labor Day weekend is coming to an end.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join