It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another health scare....Hillary looking frail and sick and having a coughing fit. Hard to watch

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Who is the member that has the ability to zoom into these videos? (i.e. As was done on the medicine injector carried by that one guy..before he was fired) I want to see what medicine Hillary unwrapped and put in her mouth. Kaine and one of Hillary's assistants carried the same Rx, and attempted to give one to Hillary, right when she was unwrapping her own.

For, f..goodness sake wise up this is a forum not a "Want to see by demand emplacement"
However, since digression is seemingly the norm, here is the Donald after spending an inordinate amount of time in outer space...Yuh didn't know about that Huh?... well, neither does the Donald.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Phage

There are other photos of it from different dates.

Can you link these photos please?

Taken from this photo when onstage with Obama at the Democrat Convention:
Photo:
admin.americanthinker.com...
Article:
www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: daaskapital

I believe the tongue photo was taken at the DNC convention while she was onstage.

Still think it's fake want to see original I think it's photo shopped

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Darkinsider

Here are some possibilities for that gap in her tongue....all seem to point to possible cancer.

Thank you doctor, for your youtube diagnosis.
Hillary dies soon?

Just helping to provide possible clues. Not from YTube.....right from a simple google query "Clinton tongue hole", really....they all seem to point to cancer......Mayo Clinic says it could be also HPV, but with a cancer component.

That scar is strange and well, with the cough, and her erratic schedule and public appearances......something would lead reasonable people to believe she has health problems. How severe, I dunno. But something is not right.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Mayo Clinic says it could be also HPV, but with a cancer component.

Um. No. Mayo clinic did not say any such thing about screen caps of Hillary.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I believe the tongue photo was taken at the DNC convention while she was onstage.

See above:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I do not believe it is fake.....here is a link for more analysis.

Clinton Tongue Analysis Link

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Phage

There are other photos of it from different dates.

Can you link these photos please?

Taken from this photo when onstage with Obama at the Democrat Convention:
Photo:
admin.americanthinker.com...
Article:
www.americanthinker.com...

Thanks. Do you know about any of the other photos which were mentioned as well?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Can you be more specific?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Of course not specifically not about Clinton. She is not their patient, but conjecture by many medical institutions have been asked to speculate including Mayo, and the CDC. Their words, not mine.

This is what the Mayo Clinic says about tongue cancer: Tongue cancer can occur…n the throat, at the base of the tongue, where tongue cancer may develop with few signs and symptoms (hypopharyngeal tongue cancer). Base of tongue cancer is usually diagnosed at an advanced stage, when the tumor is larger and the cancer has spread into the lymph nodes in the neck. Increasingly, base of tongue cancers are associated with human papillomavirus (HPV), which has a profound effect on the prognosis and treatment of the cancer. Treatment for tongue cancer typically involves surgery to remove the cancer. Chemotherapy, radiation therapy and targeted drug therapy may also be recommended.

From the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention): HPV is short for human papillomavirus. HPV is a group of more than 150 related viruses. Each HPV virus in this large group is given a number which is called its HPV type. HPV is named for the warts (papillomas) some HPV types can cause. Some other HPV types can lead to cancer, especially cervical cancer…. You can get HPV by having vaginal, anal, or oral sex with someone who has the virus. It is most commonly spread during vaginal or anal sex. HPV is the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI). Anyone who is sexually active can get HPV, even if you have had sex with only one person. HPV is so common that nearly all sexually active men and women get it at some point in their lives. HPV ca

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
At 62 and a heavy smoker, I don't even cough like that.

She has a shallow cough.

Could be throat cancer.

And you don't have issues related to menopause

Please stop blaming this on menopause. Menopause does not keep women from speaking in public due to coughing fits. In fact, I've never seen a post-menopausal woman in the public eye that suffers from 'menopausal' coughing fits.

It's a real disservice to women to suggest that menopause is this debilitating. It's just not true.
edit on 5-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

She is not their patient, but conjecture by many medical institutions have been asked to speculate including Mayo, and the CDC. Their words, not mine.
Then, instead of posting their description of tongue cancer, you might want to post their "speculation" about Hillary.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That one was for sure. I saw another one somewhere around here over the past month from a different setting. Imight have been a video, or a who knows.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Hillary suffered a blood clot in her brain -
www.nytimes.com...
www.cnn.com...

Current meds Coumadin and Armor Thyroid -
www.politico.com...

Look up her swollen ankles, a symptom of Diabetes, and her
staff researched med for Parkinson.

Ever notice she keeps her hand tightly curled?
What is she hiding?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Ever notice she keeps her hand tightly curled? What is she hiding?

Her stash.
Of course.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

“ I really wonder why they're trying so hard to push this sick crony to the white house? “

That’s a good question.

There’s partisan politics of course, but they could have chosen another candidate. And Trump has his own liabilities.

But there does seem to be a wide spectrum of powerful people who want Hillary in the White House. Bad. Like at any cost.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Maybe so she can say that her words are spoken from a holy tounge?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: carewemust
Who is the member that has the ability to zoom into these videos? (i.e. As was done on the medicine injector carried by that one guy..before he was fired) I want to see what medicine Hillary unwrapped and put in her mouth. Kaine and one of Hillary's assistants carried the same Rx, and attempted to give one to Hillary, right when she was unwrapping her own.

For, f..goodness sake wise up this is a forum not a "Want to see by demand emplacement"
However, since digression is seemingly the norm, here is the Donald after spending an inordinate amount of time in outer space...Yuh didn't know about that Huh?... well, neither does the Donald.

No, that was him after seeing the pics of Hillary's tongue.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Well,

Does this mean she will also bow out of the debates?

Convenient if that ends up happening.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

She is not their patient, but conjecture by many medical institutions have been asked to speculate including Mayo, and the CDC. Their words, not mine.
Then, instead of posting their description of tongue cancer, you might want to post their "speculation" about Hillary.

Fair enough, and I believe i did just that above, using those words, conjecture and speculation.

Peace

KD

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join