It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another health scare....Hillary looking frail and sick and having a coughing fit. Hard to watch

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Just a big thank you to everyone who has been contributing to this thread. It has 'emotion' and 'temperment' written all over it during a very contentious election season.

Thanks for being civil, many times humorous, and quite often very inciteful and productive in providing new information and possible theories regarding the health of the candidates.

Keep on posting. Just wanted to say thank you!!

Peace
KD

edit on 5-9-2016 by Darkinsider because: spelling

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What is your theory on the big "hole" in her tongue, oh wise one?

Interdimensional vortex? Got her tongue stuck on a frozen swing set pole? Burnt it on a red hot _____ pipe (I thought Toronto's mayor died)? Tongue cancer? Flesh eating bacteria? Ebola virus?
edit on 5-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I think a holed-tongue is a basic 'Reptilian' characteristic.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Since I have no idea what you are talking about I am in no position to respond.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

There are other photos of it from different dates.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
The thing that I find interesting is that she obviously knows the coughing is an issue, and one would presume she is doing everything humanly possible to minimize it.

Doctors.

Medication.

Inhalant therapy.

Rest.

Cough drops.

Everything. The best money can buy.

And she still can’t pull it together to get through a speech she knows is scheduled in advance?

It's not like she coughs in every speech though. From what we see, it seems to be a problem, but it is not yet happening in the majority of her speeches.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Burned her tongue with pizza?

I don't know. What do you think?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

So, in your view, how many different incidents out in public, on the campaign trail, during speeches / interviews /etc... across what lengh of days / weeks / months, until it becomes a "problem" to be considered?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ya'know what..... as much as I despise her, and pretty much of all she stands for, I am beginning to feel sorry for her. I know that's being gracious, but .........well, that's all I have to say.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Cancerous tumor removed.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Interdimensional vortex? Got her tongue stuck on a frozen swing set pole? Burnt it on a red hot _____ pipe (I thought Toronto's mayor died)? Tongue cancer? Flesh eating bacteria? Ebola virus?

Looks photo shopped to me have the original video to compare?? So even the shading looks wrong I call BS. O think you have been had by Internet rumor.
edit on 9/5/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

So, in your view, how many different incidents out in public, on the campaign trail, during speeches / interviews /etc... across what lengh of days / weeks / months, until it becomes a "problem" to be considered?

I said it was a problem...

But it hasn't happened consistently throughout her campaign.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

There are other photos of it from different dates.

Can you link these photos please?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Here are some possibilities for that gap in her tongue....all seem to point to possible cancer.

WebMD says: Tongue cancers are oral cancers that are differentiated by their location in the mouth and on the tongue. If the cancer is on the forward portion of the tongue, it is known as a squamous cell cancer of the oral tongue. If the cancer is located towards the rear third of the tongue, it is known as a squamous cell cancer at the base of the tongue. The characteristics of these two cancers are quite distinct, and reflect the differences in their origins. The difference in origins is also the reason that the treatment of these two forms of tongue cancer is quite different. Oral cancers are relatively rare, representing only about three percent of all cancers.

This is what the Mayo Clinic says about tongue cancer: Tongue cancer can occur…n the throat, at the base of the tongue, where tongue cancer may develop with few signs and symptoms (hypopharyngeal tongue cancer). Base of tongue cancer is usually diagnosed at an advanced stage, when the tumor is larger and the cancer has spread into the lymph nodes in the neck. Increasingly, base of tongue cancers are associated with human papillomavirus (HPV), which has a profound effect on the prognosis and treatment of the cancer. Treatment for tongue cancer typically involves surgery to remove the cancer. Chemotherapy, radiation therapy and targeted drug therapy may also be recommended.

From the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention): HPV is short for human papillomavirus. HPV is a group of more than 150 related viruses. Each HPV virus in this large group is given a number which is called its HPV type. HPV is named for the warts (papillomas) some HPV types can cause. Some other HPV types can lead to cancer, especially cervical cancer…. You can get HPV by having vaginal, anal, or oral sex with someone who has the virus. It is most commonly spread during vaginal or anal sex. HPV is the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI). Anyone who is sexually active can get HPV, even if you have had sex with only one person. HPV is so common that nearly all sexually active men and women get it at some point in their lives. HPV can be passed even when an infected person has no signs or symptoms. You can develop symptoms years after you have sex with someone who is infected, making it hard to know when you first became infected…. HPV can cause cervical and other cancers cancers including cancer of the vulva, vagina, penis, or anus. It can also cause cancer in the back of the throat, including the base of the tongue and tonsils

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
She is looking really ill lately too. I really wonder why they're trying so hard to push this sick crony to the white house? That was painful to watch and her sarcastic answer tells me it's a cover for something else.
I'd bet it's more serious than not and if it wasn't she most likely would have had a more direct answer.
This will go down as the worst election in American history!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

Here are some possibilities for that gap in her tongue....all seem to point to possible cancer.

Thank you doctor, for your youtube diagnosis.
Hillary dies soon?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity
She is looking really ill lately too. I really wonder why they're trying so hard to push this sick crony to the white house? That was painful to watch and her sarcastic answer tells me it's a cover for something else.
I'd bet it's more serious than not and if it wasn't she most likely would have had a more direct answer.
This will go down as the worst election in American history!

Funny part is this election is very big for both parties. Which ever side wins thr other will be effectively destroyed for at least a decade. The Republican party has been changed by Trump removing the control the conservatives have. And if Hillary losses the democrats have been shown to be corupt and will never get back many of there voters especially if there was a better candidate on the other side.
edit on 9/5/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I believe the tongue photo was taken at the DNC convention while she was onstage.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The hole in her tongue?

Maybe she put a cigarette out on it just to show the head of the FBI she was not to be messed with.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
The hole in her tongue?

Maybe she put a cigarette out on it just to show the head of the FBI she was not to be messed with.

I like it, straight from the X-files. Better call Fox and Scully.....

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join