It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another health scare....Hillary looking frail and sick and having a coughing fit. Hard to watch

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Alarming

Synopsis: Soros says that Trump will win the popular vote, but Hillary will win by Electoral College Votes.

I'm not sure how he is still alive, but when he predicts something-IT USUALLY HAPPENS!!!

It deserves a thread of its own if it doesn't have one yet!

How about ATS predict what happens if he's right

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

The video was edited.

But somehow we managed to have the discussion as if it wasnt, EVEN TOUGH WE ALL KNEW IT WAS, which was still a hoot anyways lots of 'off the cuff'!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Loveaduck
a reply to: carewemust

I did say "technically" brain dead

There is a lot of lee way there.

Is "technically" the same as "actually" or "figuratively"?

In this case more like "imaginary" and "fictionally".

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

Ok, I am posting this as an objective observation. Do you know how many speeches this woman does a week? Do you know what shouting repeatedly over and over and over does to the throat? Sure she is coughing, her throat is probably dry and raw. I dont think its any indication of a serious health issue, it may just be that she has a dry throat from all the speeches for the past several months. And yes, if she is on certain blood pressure medicines that can cause a lot of coughing. She could have bronchitis. But I think people are grabbing at straws with the coughing.
edit on 6-9-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
looks like someone's punched her in the throat .

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

But I think people are grabbing at straws with the coughing.

Just the coughing?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
or............she has a flu or cold bug just like millions of other people in the nation have right now....get a grip guys

Or...she has a new strain of that Infectious Zika Brain Cancer. It typically starts in the brain following the bite of either a mosquito or from orally expelling feces. It spreads quite quickly from the brain to the anus due to the obvious association typically awarded to certain individuals. In addition to coughing fits and the inability to tell the truth, it may manifest itself in the form of criminal thoughts or actions. Additional information is required, but it can be transmitted from a Weiner through direct Huma contact and finally via oral stimulation...but this has not yet been proven. The only treatment is lots and lots of bed rest, a minimum of four years away from any stressful work environments and this treatment costs millions typically resulting in bankruptcy. A quicker and less expensive solution to the problem is a prescription of Trumpinall, daily diaper changes and complete avoidance of pant suits.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

Ok, I am posting this as an objective observation. Do you know how many speeches this woman does a week? Do you know what shouting repeatedly over and over and over does to the throat? Sure she is coughing, her throat is probably dry and raw. I dont think its any indication of a serious health issue, it may just be that she has a dry throat from all the speeches for the past several months. And yes, if she is on certain blood pressure medicines that can cause a lot of coughing. She could have bronchitis. But I think people are grabbing at straws with the coughing.

She does about a fifth of the speeches Trump does and they are shorter too. Why is he not coughing and having to stop every 5 minutes? Maybe she talks more to bankers trying to persuade them to give her money for policies and is worn out by the time she has to speak to the serfs?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

She is suffering from lead poisoning then?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
That tugged at my heart. I can empathize. Had to go to work sick many times. I bet she will get some sympathy votes.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I am not the kind of person who wishes ill upon someone

But I am finding myself enjoying Hilary's tough time

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
"Good morning! (cough, cough, cough). I'm so (cough, cough, cough) glad to be here (cough, cough, cough). Donald Trump (cough, cough, cough) is not fit (cough, cough, cough) to be (cough, cough, cough). Can I have (cough, cough, cough) a glass of (cough, cough, cough) water please (cough, cough, cough)..."

I guess the Haitian voodoo spells are catching up to Hillary. lol. Her response? : "'Every time I think about Trump I get allergic'".

More like allergic to the media.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Why does Hillary Clinton need this Neurologist travelling with her on her plane...and everywhere else she goes?
pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why does Hillary Clinton need this Neurologist travelling with her on her plane...and everywhere else she goes?
pbs.twimg.com...

Oh Interesting! That sure looks like him!

...So he isn't a SS guy afterall...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hillary coughs and you make a thread about it.
Trump imitates a disabled reporter to mock him and you claim its desperation.

Trump really is exposing just how many simpletons there are in America.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I read through half of the thread.

I am waiting for Hillary's eyeballs to pop out of their sockets and roll across the floor during a coughing fit.
Then I will tune into an ATS thread about it and read the posts by Hillary supporters telling us how normal it is for that to happen.
edit on b000000302016-09-06T08:19:45-05:0008America/ChicagoTue, 06 Sep 2016 08:19:45 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Maybe she should spray herself orange. Acquire that cartoonish glow of youth and health.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I just can't wait till the debates and she goes into a coughing fit. Will the leftist MSM channel cut to a commercial? Will they just cut the feed like MSNBC did when she starts choking? Or will they just cancel and reschedule because of 'health concerns"? Stay tuned.

MSNBC Cuts Live Coverage As Hillary Has "One Of The Worst Coughing Fits Ever" - Blames 'Seasonal Allergies'
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Oh my. I knew the trumpeteers would jump all over this.
You guys are hysterical. Literally hysterical when it comes to this.

I perfectly understand. The only way trump gets to be president is by default so you absolutely must make a big deal about a cough.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: Darkinsider

This is just becoming too much......There is something terribly wrong.

What kind of pill is she popping at 1:10? Hillary is a mess...

I saw that too. had a paper wrapper from what I saw, guessing a cough drop. didn't help much

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join