It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Another health scare....Hillary looking frail and sick and having a coughing fit. Hard to watch

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
This is my little area of expertise.

Had allergy/asthma/coughing problems all my life.

Yes, you can cough for YEARS and standard over the counter drugs will not work and neither will allergy shots.

Coughing can be a sign of asthma or a response to post nasal drip.

But......I keep thinking about the Republican candidate Gov. Perry and his strange forgetting during primaries. I often thought he was drugged.......I can't help put to think about something happening here.

Thank you for your input and expertise. Just two things. It appears that Hillary's health has been failing and the coughing becoming more pronounced since 9/2012 when she suffered a concussion by falling and hitting her head in her Washington, DC home. It was later learned that not only was it a moderate to severe concussion, but also blood clots had developed. Upon her resignation in January 2013, and Kerry taking over, Hillary was virtually back home in Westchester, NY after being released from the hospital.

See was kept unseen for the most part and at least a minimum of 6 months elapsed before her concussion was considered resolved, sometimes it can take more than a year. I personally have my own experience with having suffered a severe concussion, and it really does funny things to a person, so I have empathy for her. Anyway, since the Fall of 2013 and early Spring of 2014 her stability looked less than stable, and then that cough became more and more noticeable. Then it was revealed, via Benghazi investigations, that prior to the concussion Huma Abedin had mentioned that Hillary sometimes had difficulty remembering things and need to be over-briefed before key meetings. Huma it has been discovered kept an eye on Hillary's sleep and reminded her via released emails for her to take naps...all before the concussion....so perhaps the onset of problems before the concussion. So that brings us to where we are now.....a woman with the best possible medical care available to her is apparently having difficulty swallowing, choking, coughing repeatedly.....it is now more than obvious, and just cannot be eased away as allergies......it has been going on for at least 24 months.

Now, you are correct about Gov.Perry. It was finally discovered after he dropped out of the '12 primary race, that Perry had suffered from a bad back muscle and vertibrae squeeze causing him pain. He took opiads to ease the pain, probably percocet. The night of the one debate, when he could not remember his third initiative....and he goes oops...it was over, he had taken the pain pills before he went on for the debate. He has admitted this openly and states his back is now fine and no longer uses pain pills. I hope that helps.

Peace

KD
edit on 5-9-2016 by Darkinsider because: sentence structure

edit on 5-9-2016 by Darkinsider because: sentence structure

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I just kept waiting for her dentures to come flying out of her mouth and onto the front row of zombies... I mean supporters.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
I just kept waiting for her dentures to come flying out of her mouth and onto the front row of zombies... I mean supporters.

Dentures are so yesterday.

Implants!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It's like she's gonna cough up a lung

What's up with the guy overacting his clap in the background? It's like "turn down the cyborg"

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

Every time I see her cough I get a small rush of hope and joy. Just imagine this Time Kane creep being the president.

Blech.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thanks for replying to PHAGE for me. I had completely forgotten about Hillary falling flat on her face after boarding her plane.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
This is my little area of expertise.

Had allergy/asthma/coughing problems all my life.

Yes, you can cough for YEARS and standard over the counter drugs will not work and neither will allergy shots.

Well then, it looks like we can put the sinister conspiracies to bed, Daughter2. Hillary herself confirmed tonight during her 3rd "meet the press" conference today, what you stated above. She's hyper allergic to "something". Unless/Until there's proof otherwise, we should believe her, should we not?

Quote from one of the Reporters who was present today:

""And Clinton gamely talked about a pesky cough, which caused her to retreat to her section of the plane about 15 minutes into the session with reporters.

After the plane landed here, she returned for several more minutes.
Clinton said the cough — which also surfaced during the start of a rally in Cleveland — was the result of seasonal allergies. Asked if the episode would feed into rumors circulating about her health, Clinton said: “I’m not concerned about the conspiracy theories. There are so many of them I’ve lost track . . . and so I pay no attention to them.”"

Source: www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Oh look, yet another silly thread, based on a slight throat tickle. That means that I'm dying/am sick after getting a dry throat on a conference call yesterday.
This site is depressing me.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Oh look, yet another silly thread, based on a slight throat tickle. That means that I'm dying/am sick after getting a dry throat on a conference call yesterday.

Are you running for president? No? Then kindly take a seat and wait for your number to be called.
I'm curious, what were thoughts on McCain when he was running, and the statements being made about his health at the time?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Dentures are so yesterday.

Implants!

I don't think ole Willy Dog would approve. In order to not get censored, I'm sure you can figure it out.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Early stages of lung or throat cancer? Who knows but she coughs a lot lately.
edit on 6-9-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Those are pretty lousy curtains. Why did he even bother pulling them?

It looks more like mosquito netting. Was he trying to contain the zika virus?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance
Hillary is pregnant?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

She could be drooling, pissing her pants and technically brain dead.
Still a better option than Trump.

edit on 6-9-2016 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Are you running for president? No? Then kindly take a seat and wait for your number to be called.
I'm curious, what were thoughts on McCain when he was running, and the statements being made about his health at the time?

I didn't notice you jump in and ask anyone else to "take a seat" and so, are you like one of the goons, Trump says he'll have at the polls on election day? lol Just trolling to harass anyone who voices an alternative opinion? Just curious, and in any case I am going to assume you disagree. I thought what AngryCymraeg said was a heck of a lot more realistic possibility than the far fetched and wild, conspiracy theories that abound here. McCain, McCain....rings a bell. Ancient history tho

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck

Funny. Might be some kind of a throat cancer.

but it doesn't really matter...

She could be drooling, pissing her pants and technically brain dead.
Still a better option than Trump.

You'd vote for someone who's brain dead over Donald Trump? I'd adjust the wording of that post, LoveAduck. Clinton supporters already have a poor reputation when it comes to level-headedness.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Absolutely and reputation be dammed.
(to be honest, they don't say nice things about Trump supporters in our camp)

I did say "technically" brain dead

There is a lot of lee way there.

At least she can't push any buttons.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

Not really.
www.webmd.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Loveaduck

Not really.
www.webmd.com...

LOL Assuming you would know and thanks for the refresher.
She still can't push any buttons. A far, far better choice than Trump, yes

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck
a reply to: carewemust

I did say "technically" brain dead

Is "technically" the same as "actually" or "figuratively"?

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join