It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Defcon I inter-dimensional beings along with photographic evidence, video, experiments etc

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I know of ONE shadow entity. personally... exposing her right now.

You know her too..I promise you...she is literally embedded in your consciousness since the fall.
edit on nd2016000000Thursdaynd000000Thu, 22 Sep 2016 17:25:16 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 22 Sep 2016 17:25:16 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: digidamage
a reply to: thepixelpusher

The image is absolutely legit, I have the original along with all the original exif data. I have endless pano shots, but i have to take 10-20 and maybe 1 shows something real and dramatic such as this. I'm currently studying using different software as something suggestion, and still getting the same results.

I presume its the room i'm currently staying in... I've found other software which shows the previous shot as an overlay, and i've found it nearly impossible to do any successful pan's in the room i'm in. I believe because there is space unaccounted for. I'm not really sure what to make of it, but separate phones, different software, different mobile platforms do not all consistently act in the same inconsistent way in the same room out of pure chance...

Did you try any other cameras to rule out the pano effect some are suggesting? Best wishes.

<< 14  15  16   >>

join