It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Defcon I inter-dimensional beings along with photographic evidence, video, experiments etc

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I dont know whats going on with your camera or files I see the outline of an invisible looks like arm and fingers on the warning/update screen... players of the game Halo can probably spot it pretty good "invisibility cloaks in that game"

I tried to take it into a couple image programs and they starting acting very strange one of them on zoom would only spiral in and out the entire image on some weird center point not allowing any zoom manipulation, closed it opened another file zoom normal opened it in it again same odd spiral effect on zoom and the other program would keep freezing saying out of memory even after managing to crop it thinking odd but maybe it;s the size and I've got 8 gigs of Ram and a quad cored prosessor basically a computer designed for heavy imaging nothing else was open to clog resources... I've handled huge NASA images stitched together more larger than that file as if they were 1 megabyte in size...

I don't know what's up with your file... not even the origional just a right click save. After it freezing my whole system and doing a shut down and restart and purging the file it would take 10 seconds per character when typing if even that fast.

Today everything is all cleared up... I'd like to try it again but I don't feel like going through the freezing etc again.

Just thought I'd add some experience of trying to get a simple outline of that invisible arm reaching up to grab the top of the monitor or holding it there and total fail.

OP if you could cut it... even though you said you were having issues as well it might be eaiser to manipulate or even see as images close to a gig are large for average users to even see what the hell is going on in them... theres a site called gigapan I think it is that makes such things a tad easier to deal with for large images.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I just read the entire thread. 16 pages of it.
An hour and a half of my life I'll never get back, just because someone clearly having a manic episode is perplexed that the panoramic function of an iphone's camera does not "stitch" the images perfectly.
Threads like this make me want to quit ATS.
I want to cry.
edit on 8-9-2016 by RadioKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioKnecht

Expecting something else out of life than what is occuring in that moment will often leave someone dissapointed. Try not to have expectations and it gets easier.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Expecting something else out of life than what is occuring in that moment will often leave someone dissapointed. Try not to have expectations and it gets easier.

I hear you, brother.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: SoulSurfer

It actually looks very much like a full cycling outfit with goggles and cap and he is picking up stuff it seems not cleaning i presume:-)

see full length ones here
www.trekbicyclesuperstore.com...

The person wearing hat you think is a cycling suit looks very thin. Think malnourished ethopian supermodel skinny. Doesn't look like a person to me.
edit on 9-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: typo

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

That's because it's a panoramic photo. You'll see all kinds of weirdness in some like this. Distortion, weird faces, dogs that are 5 feet long with 6 legs....

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

lol I read the original post the other day and closed the thread. Just saw that this has 16 pages. Now I remember why I take such long breaks from ATS.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

That's because it's a panoramic photo. You'll see all kinds of weirdness in some like this. Distortion, weird faces, dogs that are 5 feet long with 6 legs....

Recreate a similar skinny person in a pano or I call bs. That is a proportionate skinny person not a distortion of a pano effect. Not saying the image is legit. Could be retouched. I'd have to study the original file to determine my stance on what I think. I'd ask the OP to post the original camera file here for study.
edit on 9-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The person wearing hat you think is a cycling suit looks very thin. Think malnourished ethopian supermodel skinny. Doesn't look like a person to me.

Think distorted picture and normal cycling outfit :-) Just a thought, like I said they seem to be picking up stuff.
edit on 9-9-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
This should be confirmed or rejected scientifically to be able to be seen as valid, however, religious and spiritual experiences have an innate otherworldly aspect to them, so science can't always account for what we see, or don't see as it were.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Advancing knowledge is more important than any risk associated with doing so, imo.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Recreate a similar skinny person in a pano or I call bs.

In an automatic panorama, the software tries to join the images given to it, looking for similar features in adjoining images and using those features common in two photos to join those two photos. It may (I don't know if the Iphone software does it) then try to adjust the adjust to the type of lens, as an wide angle lens creates a bigger distortion of objects that are closer to the lens.

Creating a panorama without any moving objects in the scene is easier, but when one or more objects are moving in the scene the result is that those objects appear in different positions in consecutive photos, so, when the software looks for similar points in both images if finds the object in different places and may be confused by it. Some, when detecting what appears to be a moving object, try to remove it from the final image, but for that they need to "see" what was behind the object, and, if they cannot find enough area to cover what was behind the object then they (usually) leave the object where it was, but may consider the background as the main target of the photo and not bother with distorting the moving object.

I that's what happened in that photo, the left (the viewer's left) side of the person in the photo was captured on a photo, and at the time that part of the person's body was farther away from the camera, resulting in a thinner arm. On the next photo(s ?) the person wasn't exactly in the same position and so the software gave priority to the background, not bothering with the moving person. As the person's left side was closer to the camera it appears bigger than the person's right side, but as the software was ignoring it it didn't try to correct that distortion, worrying only with the distortion of the background.

To try to show what I mean I took two photos of my left hand with some buildings in the background, giving the software a nice grid to join the photos together. I moved my hand a little to my right and closer to the camera. This was the result:

Photo 1

Photo 2

Resulting panorama, created with Microsoft's ICE.

As you can see, the software decided that my hand was in the way and, instead of trying to recreate it, it worried with recreating the background, and so removed my thumb. I can guarantee you that I still have it, and I even used it in writing this post, although only to hit the space bar.

PS: as I don't have an IPhone I did this experiment with a Samsung WB5000.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The image is absolutely legit, I have the original along with all the original exif data. I have endless pano shots, but i have to take 10-20 and maybe 1 shows something real and dramatic such as this. I'm currently studying using different software as something suggestion, and still getting the same results.

I presume its the room i'm currently staying in... I've found other software which shows the previous shot as an overlay, and i've found it nearly impossible to do any successful pan's in the room i'm in. I believe because there is space unaccounted for. I'm not really sure what to make of it, but separate phones, different software, different mobile platforms do not all consistently act in the same inconsistent way in the same room out of pure chance...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

a reply to: digidamage
Have you tried with a real camera instead of a phone?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Why not? Whats wrong with it, do you think?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

No, tell us?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Im with you my friend. Faith in humanity lost yet again.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mustexiteternity

mate why did you spend an hour and a half of your life on this thread, the OP and his friend are laughing at you all, the beauty of it however is that know you have spoke about the shadow people they will come for you thats the way it works! be afraid...
you know how voodoo works same thing here.........the bogeyman is gona get yous, good luck

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'm not saying shadow people are not a possible form of life; but one of these and filtered to black and white could produce the same effect...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Well, I for one am relieved that the presence of these shadow people have not in any way made you feel uncomfortable.
You seem very relaxed while capturing interdimensional beings going through your stuff.

But then again that does seem to be the best approach for all involved here

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join