It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Defcon I inter-dimensional beings along with photographic evidence, video, experiments etc

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: digidamage

Tried another phone?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I only have one question.....in the first couple of posts you made you stated you couldn't broadcast and received "this" message and posted a picture of the message saying unable to broadcast prevouis broadcast saved...why on earth was previous spelled incorrectly if that was a genuine message? Just nit picking coz I hate bad spelling
and seems odd unless of course it was added to the photograph and you can't spell!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

While you're right, I already posted an apology to my post.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

These are settings i generally take most shots at.

ApertureValue: 2.275007124536905
BrightnessValue: 0.1530955220644042
ColorSpace: sRGB
ComponentsConfiguration: YCbCr
CustomRendered: 6
ExifVersion: 2.2.1
ExposureBiasValue: 0
ExposureTime: 0.008333333333333333
FNumber: 2.2
Flash: No Flash
FlashPixVersion: 1.0
FocalLenIn35mmFilm: 29
FocalLength: 4.15
ISOSpeedRatings: 1000
LensMake: Apple
LensModel: iPhone 6 back camera 4.15mm f/2.2
LensSpecification: 4.15,4.15,2.2,2.2
MeteringMode: Pattern
PixelXDimension: 13438
PixelYDimension: 2936
SceneCaptureType: Standard
SceneType: Directly Photographed
SensingMethod: One-chip color area
ShutterSpeedValue: 6.908854166666667
SubsecTimeDigitized: 463
SubsecTimeOriginal: 463
WhiteBalance: Auto
(file) DateTime: 2016:09:06 10:41:36
Make: Apple
Model: iPhone 6
Orientation: Up
ResolutionUnit: Inches
Software: 9.3.2
XResolution: 72
YResolution: 72
PixelWidth: 13438
PixelHeight: 2936
FileName: IMG_2243.JPG
FileSize: 8.2363 MB

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Yes, in fact i've shot the same scene 2 different phones iPhone 5 then iPhone 6, both arrows dialed to the same directions independently. After i saw this I was amazed, and puzzled. I can reproduce this as well. My

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yeah you misspelled previous when you photoshopped this picture.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Wow, great catch, yes the message was absolutely genuine on top of broadcasting i also record myself receiving these "errors" and "issues." Good catch, i didn't see this at all and i'm using uStream's app, i'm gonna attempt to reproduce the error, and check the spelling and compare it could perhaps be misspelled in the uStream app itself. If that's ruled out, then i must chalk it up to more of these lovely "phantom" bugs i come across.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I still don't fully 'get' what the OP has discovered or what the thread is about.
I'm a little wary of clicking on random links so is anyone able to embed some screen shots or give a brief summary, in plain English, of what has been discovered here.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I just want to clear the air since i'm the one that took this shot, a reflection off of what? Nothing like what you see in that photo was actually in front of me at all...? The person who was in the room at the time can verify my claim... I also dont believe this picture depicts whats actually on here either, i think its further manipulation to throw me in the realm of "spooks and ghost."

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

He sees shadows on panorama shots he takes with his phone. And apparently some of his devices are trolling him.
First he was over exited now he seems to have calmed a bit, but maybe someone should show him the media guide?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

I will go back through and embed them a little later on if no one else does. I dont want to come on here and promo my ustream channel because i'm sure it will be used against me if i do, but i'll summarize it there too on video.

I was writing an app for video streaming software when i came across rather peculiar anomalies in the pano shots i was taking. I conducted a few test and determined whatever was happening was happening in real world. That further lead me down a rabbit hole that i can't exactly dive into at present, but what i can pose are some simple things people can try and see the results...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Thanks for linking me to the media guide.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You're welcome. And I have to admit it's not entirely unselfish, I just would wish you could write a clear statement what, where and when happened. Because I sure am curious.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
P.S.

I just want to clear the air in regards to the tumblr and personal attacks. No i'm not "fried" out of mind, nor am I delusional of course i can see how one would think these things based on the nature of the topic, which is why i favor getting evidence of any kinds and starting from there. If the evidence i collect is truly all meaningless, i'll happily go on my programming way, and laugh about it later in life, however if it does contain a hint of something unknown or undiscovered i'll continue forward as long as humanly possible. I'm genuinely intrigued by my findings, and in fact would be happy to find some odd set of rationalizations for them all. As of yet i've failed to come to one.

edit on 6-9-2016 by digidamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

All i can say for now is in hicksville, ny in the interest of protecting other people's privacy. As to when, all of this has started happening around early August. I am also saving the best for last, i just want evidence before making the claim otherwise it will be dismissed before even considered.
edit on 6-9-2016 by digidamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You can also start with the search function, shadow people have been discussed. like in this thread

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Okay pose away, I'm up for experimenting.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kako187

Boom! Nice catch sir. Busted!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You can also start with the search function, shadow people have been discussed. like in this thread

Or even look at my threadATS: Shadow people, what do they do

PS I've been researching the Shadow Society since the 90's. I'm interested in this provided the OP isn't pulling our legs. I'll be reading this all later today.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Im just giving you the benefit of the doubt and what I personally see. Which is a grey (Fallen angel), You need to understand, we have a good side and an evil side. There is a chance you tapped into the "upside down" "Above so below" realm which exposes our own fallen angel side. if your friend was in front of you, there is a chance you are witnessing her fallen angel side. (of course this is just a theory.)

However, you need to understand that Humanity itself is fallen. We all have the serpents DNA within us which ties us to that realm. To understand what I am trying to get at, you need to watch this.

What I am trying to say is, because cellphones, video cameras, TV, and computers can be a form of scrying, there is a chance that these gadgets can tap into a different realm of existence. This of course is not proven, and is only theory, but I am curious on what you would find if you use concave lenses for further experimentation.

You can also try experimenting with mirrors as well. However, a fair warning, you don't know what you may be tapping into, and there is a chance you may bring into your experience unwanted things. So be-careful around mirrors especially when you put two mirrors in front of one another. You may end up creating a portal to which you cannot close.

Beyonce...ironically spoke about the mirror effect in her latest song.

And you could say, that a cellphone is also a form of a mirror.

That is the only reason why I am giving you the benefit of the doubt because the theory exists already along with a lot of suspicion.

However, do you really want to go down that rabbit hole? Once you take the trip there is no going back.
edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 06 Sep 2016 16:20:49 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 06 Sep 2016 16:20:49 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join