It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Defcon I inter-dimensional beings along with photographic evidence, video, experiments etc

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: stargatetravels

He sees shadows on panorama shots he takes with his phone. And apparently some of his devices are trolling him.
First he was over exited now he seems to have calmed a bit, but maybe someone should show him the media guide?

This is a possibility too, but if there is a chance to prove that the other realm exists. I would like to see if the OP succeeds. If not, then there may as well be nothing to it and its simply a bug within the software. Who knows?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
I pointed out the light bulb with an arrow. The rays of the light-bulb fits perfectly aligned with the reflection

Although the brighter area is facing the light-bulb it doesn't mean it's a reflection, lighter-coloured things would still appear lighter.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I think he's trying to say that the panoramic feature on his iPhone, open up a view into another dimension.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: digidamage
Now, I understand fairly well how the stitching algorithm works with these pano shots, the "jaggedness" i assure you i thought was the result of software, hand drift, lighting, position, general motion, optical artifacts, digital compression... I could go on, but trust me when i tell you this is NOT the result of anything I would expect, at minmum it at least warrants others to try on their own and see how varying the results are.

To see if this is the result of the software on the IPhone why don't you try it with a phone from a different maker and/or a different panorama-making app?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Thanks for creating this thread and sticking with it OP.

Here's another way to reveal other entities. I've done this with digital cameras with much success but haven't tried it with a phone.

Have someone record digital images of you while you meditate on receiving and reflecting love from the universe. Try this outside and for best results it will be dark with little or no light pollution.

This only takes about 5 minutes and the results are easily repeatable. This is not a joke.
edit on 6/9/2016 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: htapath

Then post proof. God ATS is so great for entertainment, I'm just going write SCI fi fantasy books off of everyone's craziness

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Thank you for your acknowledgement. I tend to quickly scan alot of postings, in doing so I missed your apology. I've always had a tendency to stick up for the under dog and can get a little snarky towards those I perceive as being bullies. Having been a timid military brat I got my and somebody else's share of bullying...but sadly never learned the art of standing up for myself, let alone for someone else. Guess I'm making up for it these days. Pretty sure "digidamage" appreciated it as well...but then again, he did state he realized he'd be ridiculed for his postings and it's contents. Of course I'm still waiting for ALL the believable proof to be offered up so I, like everybody following this thread, can conclude "yea" or "nay" on it. Aren't you?!

Rubi3

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

I am a type A through and through. My life's battle is to acknowledge my flaws and turn them into strengths. And the only way to do that I'd point out when I make a mistake and genuinely point it out.

If you are timid let me see some heart. Make your mind sharp and use logic, not emotions to prove a point. I love your candid response. Don't hold on to what affected you, just remember what shaped you. We all had bad people in our lives and their negativity makes the positive presences in our life so special. Most of life is contrast.

Whoever you are I love you and wish the best for you. Sometimes I'll be a complete dick because my human (often incorrect mind) tells me to.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Then post proof. God ATS is so great for entertainment, I'm just going write SCI fi fantasy books off of everyone's craziness

Anyone can do this. This isn't my first rodeo, and I'm not playing the games that are popular here. Time is a valuable thing, and wasting it is a pity. Only you can provide the proof for yourself, because that's the way it works for some things in life.

Now you have a couple of ways to explore your surroundings more in depth and discover the existence of entities that share your space.

Aren't you excited?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It might just be me, but the OP seems like a completely different person from like page 13 onward. Typing differently, acting differently and different personality. Just seems to be a different person to me....

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: apoc36

Yep. And I think most of us have a good idea why that may be....

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Yep. And I think most of us have a good idea why that may be....

Agreed, but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. I will have some questions for the OP regarding this method to see if it can be reproduced by others. While the statement of the beings being able to adjust things so that the same method can't be used twice. I have found that if "IF" it is this Shadow Society then word doesn't pass very well. So while the OP may not have repeatable success, others in a different area of the world might.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Mjab6910

my maths skills tells me you were 41 on this date

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

True, the one thing that seems to work consistently albeit if i leave an image on my phone long enough as opposed to upload right away it seems to get "fixed" something to be aware of.

I'm feeling general tension as to my discovery, and disclosure. I'm also noticing as i finally get a good event captured on video the video becomes highly pixelated as though the network latency has slowed down. The video with the poles and level illustrate a simple experiment where metallic poles are standing on their ends and a level lying on the ground goes from 0 bubble to downward once rods are lifted goes back to 0 bubble. As i lifted the rod and saw the level reset both my laptop and cellphone go dead.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

well there are two of them in the pictures......

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
i beg sorry for anything i have said after reading your recent posts i dont think you are insane
note that im not putting hype in this case either

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

It actually looks very much like a full cycling outfit with goggles and cap and he is picking up stuff it seems not cleaning i presume:-)

see full length ones here
www.trekbicyclesuperstore.com...
edit on 7-9-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Interesting, i will give this a try personally. I am big into meditation/also astral projection so very interested in seeing what happens. I too have seen shadow people for years along with other entities so cool thread op.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kcdub0184

Interesting, i will give this a try personally. I am big into meditation/also astral projection so very interested in seeing what happens. I too have seen shadow people for years along with other entities so cool thread op.

Prepare to be amazed my friend.

You and whoever is holding the camera when 'they' flood into the viewfinder.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Interesting you should say that, the second image i have within that same timeframe is a man wearing black goggles and handle bar mustache sitting next to my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join