It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Warning for 2016 Bigger than 9/11. WW3. Gematria Encoding

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Something dawned on my today from another conversation on ATS to do with the very nature of our universe. It is that the electron exists outside of gravity, therefor the electrons exists outside of space-time! Now our brains are electrical so the ability to peer into future parallel universes is very real! Electricity is still manipulated by gravity but the energy exists outside of it, hence why the electron forms into a ball! These vision's people are having are deadly serious. We exist in the here and now and it is up to us to change the future with our free will. Heaven and Hell does exist, It is built into the very fabric of the universe, the Electron and the Atom. Exposing the truth could prevent this future catastrophic event! The Bible was right after all. ""Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man" These visions are real and it is up to us to change the future by exposing this or it is guaranteed to happen.

It could be possible that these people are blind and hell bent on destruction and it could happen regardless. Get prepared now!

Sounds crazy but I think we are going to find out very very soon!
edit on 2-9-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi
You have proven gravity?
Can i see?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

Look up the "ARV/fluxliner" on YouTube. The evidence is right there in how the vehicle operates. So because the electron is still manipulated by gravity, if you pump in more electricity you can cut off the flow of gravity. For example making the electricity flow like a river in a toroidal shape! It has already been discovered and kept secret from us in the military!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Because of all the mass in the universe moving around everywhere. It is producing gravity waves everywhere that collide on a very small scale since the beginning of the universe. The universe literally vibrates with gravity waves and is also the reason the universe is expanding and speeding up. When these micro gravity waves bounce off of atoms they create gravity trough's where the force is either stronger or weaker. The trough's were the force is weaker is where the electrons orbit the atoms. Electricity is like a liquid and the only reason it forms into electron "balls" is because of gravity.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So these prophetic dreams people are having are very real because electricity exists out side of space time! Also the reason heaven exists and is eternal. Exposing all this is the first step to preventing the third world war so many people are seeing!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Gives me chills just thinking about how real this all is... Everyone needs to know this or we are screwed!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Since the topic of quantum physics has arisen, might I suggest the film, "what the bleep!? Down the rabbit hole." It explains the quantum universe in ways that even a person with a single-digit IQ can understand. Btw, prepare to have your mind BLOWN!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I should add that the film describes things that basically allow such "powers" as telepathy and telekinesis...and it's all straight from science! Well worth a watch... been meaning to watch it again myself; I'll put it on my agenda for tomorrow night

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenixxx

Wow they are basically saying what I have been saying but substituting gravity with the "quantum field". Now.. I know I put it much more simply, it is definitely a lot more mysterious. Can't believe I haven't seen this video. How does it have so little views for being uploaded in 2007? Interesting...

Ahh the double slit experiment. Proof that the electron is like a wave/fluid but so strange that the act of observing the electron changed the results. Something to do with how the electron exists out of time and we don't? or are magnetic field interacting with it? We are made of electrons, atoms and small magnetic field's. Or is it omething to do with the nature of time it self? Maybe If our measuring device used magnetism/gravity to observe the electron we might be able to get a clearer picture? or if we could remove gravity and magnetism from the testing area and then observe what is happening...Confusing haha!. Electrons flowing through a wire do produce magnetic fields. Certain amounts of information must be being lost as magnetic fields as it quantum tunnels through gravity. Transferring information outside space-time into our dimension. Maybe magnetic field's bridge the gap between the electron and atoms through space-time. Headache...

Quantum entanglement.. So because the electrons exist outside of time, this could be reason they can transmit information instantly over vast distances but I am puzzled as to how they stay connected. Perhaps magnetism is the key. Maybe it is magnetism that brings us back to the source when we die so to speak because it is encoded through space time. Could this be why when some people die they experience a "life review" seeing their life in reverse after a near death experience? So cool the duality of our existence.

The random number generators is very interesting too. They noticed when 9/11 happened the random number generators sort of synced up. So many people witnessed that event on such a large scale that it influenced them some how, must be something to do with the magnetic field. Magnetism and electricity are closely connected. Electricity is outside of space time but magnetism isn't?

Magnetism could be how our intentions can affect the outcomes of some of these experiments. Especially the water experiments. Mind over matter. Haha

So much good information packed into a small video, I'd recommend everyone watch it. Thanks for sharing that video with me. Answers so many questions but opens up to even more possibilities and even more questions. Definitely changed my perspective on some things in my life. Really appreciate it. Mind Blown!!! haha

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

It is possible for it to exist outside of Space and time. It does make sense. However, lets take a different approach to the subject for a moment. HOWEVER, take this as a grain of salt. This information I am about to give you is actually extremely dangerous. So be careful on what you take in as "reality".

bryan Kemila somewhat exposes what me and Jonathan have been explaining. However, in Bryan's case, he completely dismisses God entirely, and that is extremely dangerous. because he thinks Lucifer is the "god" that made this whole reality, existence etc. It is fine that he exposes Lucifer as bad and a deceiver, but dismissing God, is very irresponsible.

I came across this info over a year ago here on ATS and it did bring me a good understanding. What Bryan is actually describing is the prison in which we are in.

What does this have to do with the electron? Well...listen to what he has to say. "The elect-lady".

I have a request, and perhaps you may be able to answer a question I have been looking for.

He mentioned ATUM as being "the complete one". he cautioned and said "remember this characteristic about ATUM, he is the one that returns to the watery chaos."

Out of all the information he gave, this one Hit my core. I don't understand what he is cautioning about. So Here are my questions for you (if you happen to research his material on his website).

Why did he caution and said "remember this characteristic of Atum."

Something interesting though, 3 elect ladies remind me of the 3 Seducers throughout Myths and legends.

3 succubus
3 Mermaids singing leading sailors astray.

A friend of mine once told me "they usually come in threes" after having heartbreak.

(Still dont know what he meant by that.)

Bryan Kemilas Work

His paintings....are very interesting. Warning Not PG13. However, it classifies under ART.

Scroll down to See the Art of his Paintings

You are unto something. I am sorry for putting a load on you. I haven't really been able to answer these questions myself. But two minds work better than one. And perhaps you will be able to answer some questions by reading his material.

He also mentions and gives clues where the next false flag attack will be at. And you said it yourself:

Kali-fornication.

There are alot of clues everywhere.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Water flows best in a spiral.
I still do not see gravity ever proven
And i think you nean frequencies not electricity
edit on 3-9-2016 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You're welcome!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So what is the bottom line of your prognostication, at this point AnonymousTi ?

Who

What

When

Why

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Who? Freemasons/Illuminati.

What? False flag nuclear terrorist attack to be blamed on ISIS

When? Between Oct 8 and 31st. I say between 30-31st though.

Why? NWO take over, Enslavement, population reduction, economic collapse. To bring about the luciferian agenda/one world religion by design.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

Interesting you mentioned how water flows, have you heard of Viktor Schauberger? The ARV might have incorporated some of the things he discovered some how

I'm no expert on gravity but if you could visualize the big bang, it might give a clearer picture. In the beginning there was no space and no time and therefor no gravity. According to Einstein gravity is a distortion of space time. Space is distorted by mass. In the beginning there was light that expanded outwards creating space and time. While it is true a photon has no mass, it does however have momentum and energy. Then there is gravitational lensing and I think this is interesting because some people will ask how come the photon can be bent by gravity if it has no mass? I think it is to do with the fact that light expands space. Light does not exist in the same dimension of space but they both can effect each other. In the big bang there was so much light that as it expanded outwards eventually space started to win the fight. Large packets of light became trapped into atomic nuclie, Protons and neutrons. I try to visualize it like a black hole, light goes in and doesn't escape but the black hole expands as it consumes more mass. So on the atomic scale, protons and neutrons have an incredible bond called the strong nuclear force. I believe this force is to do with spin from the trapped light inside. Light expands space and when you have pure light "packet" trapped into a loop it displaces space. It makes me think that light/atoms exist in a different dimension than space because what is past the edge of the universe? Nothing, there is no space time out there. Space and time were created when there was light. Atoms might exist outside of space time like the electron if they are filled with pure light energy. So because they distort space time is the reason we have gravity. Now everything is in motion so as atoms/mass moves through space it creates disturbances in space-time like a boat moving through water. All of these waves collide everywhere since the beginning of the universe creating the vacuum flux. The vacuum flux allows atoms to hold onto electrons.

This is hard for me to visualize with my small brain. So in conclusion the reason we have gravity is because light doesn't exist in the same dimension as space so when it becomes trapped by space it distorts it. Probably the simplest way to explain it. Lol and like I said I am by all means no expert on this.

I guess you could look at it like the yin yang or the chicken and the egg.
At first light distorted space but as space got bigger it distorted the light into atoms that displace space, stretching it.
edit on 3-9-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
if i had 10 dollars for every bunk 'prophecy' thread on ATS i could probably retire right now.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I never said it was prophecy. We have the free will to change things if we understand what is going on but I am afraid it might be too late. You only have to look at historical events and the news to figure out we've been hijacked by mega banks. You can only keep inflating bubbles so big before they pop. The dollar isn't backed by gold anymore, its just worthless paper. This is why they want cashless society, and the process to get there is collapse and war. Also solves their depopulation agenda too. The time frame can always change but it is not a matter of if but when unless we fight and stop it.
edit on 3-9-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That was one of the most interesting videos I have ever seen.

This will send me down a rabbit hole.. =)

Kudos.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Oh my.... and we wonder why people call us conspiracy theorists crazy?

So many of these connections are extremely tenuous and arbitrary. The most interesting thing about this thread are the visions and the dreams, the people that signed up just to share their experiences. But it wouldn't be the first time similar experiences/predictions didn't materialise.

I don't have the time for this, there's so much crap thrown on the wall it would take me a day to comment on it all.

Do you have understanding of the nature of synchronicity or do you believe that this cabal is literally everywhere? Attack on Titan? COME ON!

There's smoke here, I don't deny the occult nature of the elite. But I also have a hard time taking Christians speaking about the occult seriously. Because that's conditioning right there, you people are aware of all these things but you still believe in the mainstream interpretation of Christianity? You think the biggest religion on the planet was immune to this demonic evil you guys speak of? Anyone that believes in the kind of Jesus that most Christians do.. I just can't take it seriously. Sorry, but Jesus isn't the only BUDDHA in our histories. You would gain a whole lot more by studying comparative religion and studying the occult sciences. Practical exploration - science. Not dogma, "faith" or belief.

It's just.. the whole premise is horribly biased right from the start if you're gonna come at it from a twisted and dead religion. Just no, no, no...

Furthermore, do you people have knowledge of the informational wars that spiritual entities wage on people that are spiritually awake? Do you have intimate knowledge of how they operate? What kind of capabilities they have?

I'm sorry if I come off as dismissive, it's the Christian thing. It kills the credibility, or at the very least severely twists the message. Exoteric religions are based on dogma and are perpetuated by utterly clueless authorities.

Like I said.. I believe you guys and I totally understand where you are coming from. Trust me, I know crazy.. intimately. But there's so many tenuous connections being made here and I don't see any real appreciation of the nature of synchronicity either.

I don't know, we'll see if anything happens in October. There's some interesting stuff sprinkled throughout the thread but the tenuous connections just sort of takes away from the real meat of the thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I never said it was prophecy. We have the free will to change things if we understand what is going on but I am afraid it might be too late.

But it wont be,

On Nov.1st you spreading the word would have stopped this Mason Nuclear attack that will be blamed ISIS to bring about a NWO.

It happens at least once a year,

A very similar concept of a certain secret society will bring about doom that will be blamed on someone else to bring in the NWO and when it doesn't happen those that made the claims say since the word got out they averted Armageddon.

Thanks for saving the world, I should save that for November, However I feel your efforts to avert this catastrophe will work.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join