It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Warning for 2016 Bigger than 9/11. WW3. Gematria Encoding

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Except.. everything you have listed is human invented. Pop culture, be it now or 2000 years ago.

Symbols and animals and myths and superstitions invented by humans or, had meaning attributed to them by humans, to help explain and understand the 'unknown'. That's all that is.

There is no power to 666 or 999 or the day of the year or the time of day. All of it is arbitrary.

Hence why it's all nonsense. However, you guys will see what you want to see for whatever reason. I mostly assume boredom.

One eye sees, and the other chooses to be blind.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

33 is a big deal because it is the age Jesus died.

If the Illuminati mock "religion" I dont see why there would be any significance in using 33 - according to your theory they should use 33 plus 1 = 34

The gravitation singularity I'm talking about is the zero point energy field which was hidden from us.

Your not even making sense, sorry

en.wikipedia.org...

A gravitational singularity or space-time singularity is a location where the quantities that are used to measure the gravitational field of a celestial body become infinite in a way that does not depend on the coordinate system. These quantities are the scalar invariant curvatures of space-time, which includes a measure of the density of matter. The laws of normal space-time could not exist within a singularity.[1][2]

en.wikipedia.org...

Zero-point energy From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Zero-point energy, also called quantum vacuum zero-point energy, is the lowest possible energy that a quantum mechanical physical system may have; it is the energy of its ground state. All quantum mechanical systems undergo fluctuations even in their ground state and have an associated zero-point energy, a consequence of their wave-like nature.

i.ytimg.com...

But you didnt use that photo the first time did you.....and MORE importantly that looks like some poor photoshop done in a rush...hahahaha

It looked like 10.45 which blows your whole 911 connection apart!

Starting to think you are one of those 9/11 deniers. Not ever in history has a building fallen at free fall speed that was Not a demolition

What are you on about - I never mentioned the actual destruction of the Towers or what my views were - a denier is someone who says what you said right here - be consistent

I will participate in any thread I like . You still havent said what cities are going to be hit. On the one hand you pretend that you care about people and want to warn them, then you get out of "prophesying" and start throwing random youtubes around without even showing any connection to your assumptions. All I'm asking is that you at least be consistent, and explain the relevance of those youtubes.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I understand you are trying to have a good debate but you haven't done enough of your own research while jumping to things

No one is attacking you or wanting to "scare people away". That "doctored" watch on Rockefeller is downright hilarious!
You expect us to take you seriously?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Like how they say "stars will fall from the sky" we all know that is "technically" not true, it comes from a limited technical understanding.

But thats where you're wrong again. Seeing "comets in a vision" would look like stars falling from the sky to the visionary - this is what I meant about you thinking things through, rather than making it up as you go along.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I realize now that not everyone is going to see the light and I understand. That is your point of view and I accept that. So I won't be responding to your comments anymore.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Sorry mate, but all illuminati are working for me. They are my syndicate. And honestly I don't plan to nuke you people in the end of October. You got it wrong, mate. Eat your sandwich vainly, and stop worrying the readers of conspiracy forums. You make them nervous, they lose rhythm, peace, it's not good for the business, you see. Be so kind next time you post information on my behalf first to ask me personally for the aims and plans of my agenda. Is getting ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Love your post SoulSurfer! that is just some of the loads of information I never managed to get into this thread. Really highlights what some of these people are into.. This is some deep deep occultic stuff. It is as though they are warning us so when it all goes down they can say I told you so. I have seen some of RSE's videos they are really informative. Thanks for reminding me about his channel.

Your attack on titan reference just reminded me of a scene from disney's Hurcules 1997 when 18 years later the titans will be released. Now remember it is always 1 year off. According to willtell's post the new millenium wasn't untill 2001, the calender is off because there was no year 0. So they are actually saying 2016.

www.youtube.com...

Wow didn't realise "annie" has so much symbolic meaning, I always knew MJ had a lot of symbolic clues in that video like the color of his clothes and how he dances in the spot light. Thanks for pointing that one out. Theres even a black cat reference symbolising halloween.

The sophia part is a little confusing to understand, I'll have to come back to the one later but he really seems to highlight all the death caused by government. I think we have been setup into this. All the fluoride, vaccines, GMO's and pesticides are all major attacks on us which we had little control over. They attack the earth and our bodies first
and the head will fall too.

Another thing someone pointed out is 666x3+6x3=2016

Lady Gaga... Birth of a new race to be accepting of all evil, and the crowed claps and cheers... The look on her face is just like what??

Something else that dawned on me from your thread is how California was going to be destroyed. It's in the name Cali-fornia or Kali-fornication. Kali the Hindu goddess of destruction.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Lol I don't even know how to reply to that. I highly doubt you are the leader of the Illuminati. If so you really are getting defensive over this conversation which leads me to believe it is probably true. People get really defensive when they have something to hide. This thread's intention is not to make people lose rhythm and peace. It's meant to wake people up and get them to be prepared spiritually and physically. The world isn't some happy fairyland. Look at Germany and Finland telling people to stock up on food and water. Stop trying to promote the fairy tail.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There will always be people that will skip over threads like this and that is fine, it's their choice, their freewill. There still are also a lot of good people out there that are trying to understand what's going on in this country and it's their right to participate in this discussion.
edit on 30-8-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
One eye sees, and the other chooses to be blind.

And if you choose to be blind to the facts and to what is obvious, that's fine.

I'll keep my open eyes on reality.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Life is but a dream. Ain't I gave you people all I could? I am dedicated to you, doing my best to enhance the dream of all living under my umbrella. You just have to participate a bit for the glory to be full. And I am really happy that the most of you do. Alas other no matter how hard I try to educate in courage and structure, on their faces instead all I see are worries and cries. But please that is not a professional attitude. If this continue I'll have to fire some of you, if there is no understanding and piety, the ones who weep for their expandable pity existence of the sole intellects and corpses, I would have to bring the sorrow of Sirius and the masters of the seven realms to claim their own. Yet, my faith is still in you! Be well, It's early to speak of another holocaust. We have a work to do.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So you are giving us all you could?So how come the 1% is about to have more wealth than the other 99%. We all participate in this system except it has been rigged against us. Before most of us were even born. Is that fair, printing money out of thin air causing inflation. The top ones get all the bailouts. What about the people. You hide advanced technology from us. Kill or silence scientists that get in the way. Is it fair you vaccinate us, poison us, Create GMOs, Spray us and food with chemicals? Keep electric cars from the public...Oh we have the Tesla now but it is so expensive most people can't afford it. Try to blame us for your greed? I am sorry but you are speaking deception and now they are talking about censoring the internet. There is so much more I could add to this like sending jobs over seas ect. You(illuminati/whatever) set this up to fail. You can't be blaming us.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Awesome videos thank you for posting and enlightening us...the nuke warning is a scary thought

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
All I can say is this...the United States of America is not the whole world. She may go down in flames with her citizens running like headless chickens but somewhere over the rest of the world there will still be a guy wonderin whether he will have the clubhouse sandwich or a burrito.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
In regards to 9/11 here is a new well put together video on the subject.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker11

You lost me at "Wallmart = Mart Law, Martial law. The wall marts are the targets."

Lol. I had missed that part. That's what I get for skimming....and I noticed Canada's Walmarts were mentioned as well.
I can't see martial law happening up here - too vast an area, not a bazillion corrupt law enforcement officials.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

I don't think they have enough resources to implement it in every city but places like Detroit, San Fransisco, Vancouver, Florida, Kansas, Seattle, New York, D.C., Texas, west coast and east coast. Might even extend into Alberta a bit. Those area's seem to stand out the most. Could be a bit wrong but if I was living in any of those area's I would be trying to have some sort of plan ready.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm not getting into anything future/prophetic related on this website, but I will share a relation.

The month of October has been heard, seen, and felt within my mind for years since I was a young teenager, repetitively since.

The pendulum is almost full swing, something is upon us, some factions know of it, maybe control it ( whatever that something could be).

Thanks for sharing your personal experiences, I for one appreciate it

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
"My whole life I've barely have had any dreams because of this nor could I hear the so-called inner (intuition)voice some people talk about."

Do you smoke weed ? Smoking marijuana will inhibit dreaming to a great degree, and may account for this lack of dreaming you mention. Mind you I'm in no way discrediting any of your post, just pointing out the effects you might have experienced if you did indeed use the substance.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I have used some, but it wasn't until the later years of my life after my concussion. I was only able to use tylenol and ibuprofen for so long before the tylenol started messing with my heart rhythm and the ibuprofen gave me stomach ulcers. After that point I got fed up with that medicine and did use cannabis for some time, not using it anymore though. Even in my childhood, throughout high school, and a little after I still never had many dreams. Mind you I never had much friendship in my life. My parents moved cities many times, it was hard to fit in when you came from such a intensely Christian house hold. Wasn't until my last year of high school that I started making lots of friends but you know how it goes, everyone goes there separate ways once high school is over. The connections I had with those friends weren't developed enough and faded away. When you move cities over and over you kind of get used to loosing friends... I hate to get personal on here but it's the truth.

In my childhood I did have a few very bizarre dreams that stuck with me. One dream I experienced there was what you would call the "all seeing eye" watching me back when I was extremely young maybe 3-4 years old. Also when I was 4-5 I got electrocuted... Bizarre story too. I was playing with a belt buckle and was about to stick it to a partially unplugged lamp that was on. I for whatever reason decided to let go of the metal part of the belt and hold onto the "leather" part before I did it. Don't remember what happened, just remember my mom panicking washing the black soot off my hands.;D

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join