It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Warning for 2016 Bigger than 9/11. WW3. Gematria Encoding

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I would encourage you to continue on your quest. There's a saying that goes something like. "Sometime we entertain Angels unawares"

The same might be true of Prophets....... and You may just be coming of age with a gift.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The occult stuff is fascinating and no doubt practiced by those who hold all the keys on this planet. You don't have to look farther than John Dee to know this stuff has been going on for a looooong time.

As to the "predictive programming" I believe (doesn't make it "true") it makes it easier to manifest something or for people to be persuaded to believe something. The magician always tells you what he is going to do.

To those who logically pick apart these esoteric threads I salute you, sincerely. It is important to keep a level head in these matters, even though esoteric/magical knowledge sure does seem to have a logic of its own.

To those who just MUST interject your own insults, ignorance, fears and failings to project them onto others....I am laughing at you. You are persuading noone and your baseless drivel and dismissal just might be a catalyst for those ignorant in the matter to look closer. In other words if you are trying to steer attention away from such things you are doing it wrong. Do some research and come back with something better than "gee this is dumb". LOL if you say so einstein. The modus operandi is old and tired. Step your game up already sheesh.

For those of us who have been digging for awhile it's apparent magical work and ancient orders are the true rulers of this planet. How they do it, what they are doing, WHY are they doing it, those are big questions. Personally I think it goes well beyond just earth, but who knows?

What I do know is there is a very real war going on against every one of us. Weaponized food, propaganda media, being slaves to the dollar, divide and conquer along race/gender/class/religion lines. It is so integrated, so seamless it almost HAS to be extraterrestrial right?? I mean what's the endgame...a few familys that control the world? Ok but then what? Has to be something bigger.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Thanks AnonymousTi. I have the feeling that you are a very honest and modest person, so believe the visions you saw are true, at least to you, but the date still remains uncertain. In support of your vision is a 1914 prophency by Pope Giuseppe Pius X, "I have seen one of my successors, of the same name, who was fleeing over the dead bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge in some hiding place; but after a brief respite, he will die a cruel death."

I believe the person Pope Giuseppe Pius X saw in his vision is Ex-Pope Joseph Benedict (Giuseppe is translated to Joseph in english) who remains at the Vatican but recent reports from his personal secretary tells he is slowly fading. I have always thought that no country would dare attack the Vatican whilst the US remained the dominate world power. So I believe any attack on the Vatican will be preceded by an attack on US possibly from a China-Russia Alliance.

Then you have another prophecy from 18th century Jewish sage known as the Vilna Gaon,...

“When you hear that the Russians have captured the city of Crimea, you should know that the times of the Messiah have started, that his steps are being heard. And when you hear that the Russians have reached the city of Constantinople (now Istanbu, Turkey), you should put on your Shabbat (Sabbath) clothes and don’t take them off, because it means that the Messiah is about to come any minute.”
Link

And many believe the third prophecy of the Fatima warns of WW3 involving Russia. Sister Lucia gave an indication for interpreting the third part of the “secret” in a letter to the Holy Father, dated 12 May 1982....

The third part of the secret refers to Our Lady's words: ‘If not [Russia] will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated' (13-VII-1917).

link

I believe a war promoted by the evil among us is imminent, they will be safe in the womb of underground bases whilst most of humanity die's. The denver airport has a strange statue which hints how nuclear devices might be delivered to US populated area's.

edit on 30-8-2016 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Getting the date right is very hard. I never had any date reference in the visions except for the the demonic black hallween cat, the chilly air and the time of day. There was no snow either, but in the second dream there was snow/ash. My mind seems to lead me to certain clues that point between Oct 8-31st. 2016. I think if the stock market collapsed a week prior, that would most likely be our last warning sign before it happens.

If anything, I hope exposing this possibility actually prevents it.
edit on 31-8-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Something else that dawned on me from your thread is how California was going to be destroyed. It's in the name Cali-fornia or Kali-fornication. Kali the Hindu goddess of destruction.

Whoah! I'd add more but you seem to already have figured out alot. Kudos

The sophia part is a little confusing to understand, I'll have to come back to the one later

Its really the same being. But here is something Interesting I found researching Yesterday. Have you ever heard of this man?
zbigniew brzezinski illuminati

Its the first time I ever heard of him. However; while curiously seeking out his name I stumbled unto these images below.

Who is this man??? Im Starting to wonder...that George Soros is just one of the puppets. But let's put this man aside for now, because something else grabbed my attention. Notice the pyramid in the search results.

T.G.A.O.T.U

Ain Soph Aur

Here are a few Yu gi Oh Cards on Ain Soph and Aur

Same in the search results of "Ain Soph Aur". This one image below came accompanied with the phrase "it's all in the egg". I think I know what that egg is. And I can't even believe it actually exists. But for this... we need a private conversation because its a long story brother. But the egg is the egg of time. (I call it the time egg.) I dont know how I knew this, and that is what scares me the most. Who is telling me this and why? I did not find this information on my own, I have no power. Something else guided me to find this, and I wish to know why. I still have questions, and you also have a similar mindset to mine and Jonathan Klecks.

But Scrolling down further in the results you'll find more.

I clicked the link above and guess what I found?

Explore Shakti Divine, Feminine Goddess Eternal, and more!

Now Watch Jonathan's Recent Video. This will blow your mind.

a few characteristics to notice when someone becomes possessed by this spirit "Ain Soph Aur" is that they "Wink" at you, and they also use the mocking tongue. Similar to Kali.

Watch that video carefully around 10 minutes. He explains the wink and the tongue.

FF Crisis core...perhaps is telling how man fell...Ironically... Genesis...

I still have questions. We all do. Some will claim "oh you see what you want to see". No, I see what I am guided to see. Who the hell wants to see any of this? Who the hell wants their worse nightmare confirmed? However, I am a seeker of truth, regardless on how ridiculous a topic sound for some, one thing remains. Noone can claim to know the full truth and anything is possible in this mysterious universe filled with lies and corruption. It is a cruel world.

If people choose to be blind, it can't be helped. I simply share what I find, and hope others who are seeking similar answers to follow on searching.

To those who want to discredit those who want to research this topic. Why are you trying to HINDER the progress of this research? If I were to use an allegory for these people trying to hinder others to research more, it would be gally from Maze runner.

Don't be that Guy people.

AnonTi, hope to speak more in private. Feel free to message me. Two minds work better than one. And thank you for helping me with my own research, especially with the Kali-Fornication. (I hope I aided you as well.)

It is right there... the truth..is in the title of that one stupid song. I can't believe I missed it...considering I used to listen to that song...alot.... Kali-fornication...

It only Proves Jonathan Kleck is correct.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
i quickly skimemd through and seen the words "alex jones", "Visions", "dreams"

that was enough to understand just another false propechy thread. see you on another thread under a different name when novemeber is here.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
One eye sees, and the other chooses to be blind.

And if you choose to be blind to the facts and to what is obvious, that's fine.

I'll keep my open eyes on reality.

I respect your right to choose to see that way. However, likewise; respect mine and others rights to explore the topic. Do you know how Science is able to progress in the first place? It is because they have to think outside the box in order to arrive at results.

To do this you need a theory/ hypothesis followed by experimentation (usually done in threes in order to confirm the hypothesis before it turns into law. (fact).

When the same results repeats over and over, you build up a strong case to turn it into a fact.(LAW)

sci·en·tif·ic meth·od
noun
noun: scientific method; plural noun: scientific methods

a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypothesis.

Even Science has to enter a little chaos to be able to gain the "order". However, what bugs me are people who know nothing of the subject, because they don't bother to look into it themselves, instead act all high and mighty and try and hinder others from looking into it.

Of course this is the main reason why science tend to keep secret during their experiments, especially when they research things like cures for cancer etc. Im not saying you're one of these people, im just asking you and others to have some respect towards those who think outside the box, or the norms.

I think it is a fair request. Don't stand in people's way and they wont stand in your way.

Even you have to admit, you enjoy certain stories that are far from the norm. Stories of fantasy, myths and legends. The only way people can bring those stories into fruition is by thinking outside the box or what many consider to be normal.

Im saying it is fine if you don't wish to accept this reality. But other people have the right to either accept or reject.

Ridiculing a topic because you cannot understand only shows how closed minded you really are. But this also reveals your own fears and insecurity. People with fear and insecurity usually don't last long in the real world because they are too afraid to experiment in life. They become stuck with no real motivation to guide them. They follow memes instead and remain in their "Safe space". How boring of a life that is.

There is no adventure in the safe space. And I find that quite sad because people like this usually become empty, with no real sense of accomplishment.

I refuse to be like that. I will stay outside of the box. While scary, it is way more interesting out here, than to be hidden inside 4 walls, with no where else to go.

This is not really a pun towards you. Im just generalizing because i've encountered worse mindsets out there and many of them are beyond reach or beyond saving what is left of their lives.

Out of respect, I wanna share a song with you.

I hope you see where I come from. This was my attempt to reach a middle ground with you. Hope you take this as a sign of live and let live.

edit on st2016000000Wednesdayst000000Wed, 31 Aug 2016 06:18:57 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 31 Aug 2016 06:18:57 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

People get really defensive when they have something to hide.

Ah, I get it.

This thread's intention is not to make people lose rhythm and peace. It's meant to wake people up and get them to be prepared spiritually and physically.

So when people argue your perspective, your defensive stance towards them is hiding what exactly?

The world isn't some happy fairyland.

Yes, because of people like yourself that live in fear and need to spread their fears onto others which in turn gives those in power more influence over you.

Stop trying to promote the fairy tail.

Who is trying promote a fairy tale?

The only thing promoted in this thread is nuclear war, death and destruction.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Do you know how Science is able to progress in the first place? It is because they have to think outside the box in order to arrive at results.

How is parroting concepts brought up numerous times before and repeating things seen in youtube videos thinking outside the box?

Just curious

I could understand if something new is brought light, however reading these posts and thread is like Deja Vu.

On a monthly occurrence there is something like this on some alternative site on the internet, warning of impending doom, linking YouTube videos that have shaped their beliefs and thinking that they are somehow trying to awaken others.

Sorry but people like that are stuck in a box, manipulated by alternative media and living their own nightmare thinking they are awake.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I don't think it is about perspective. It is more about exploring the topic even if it sounds ridiculous to some or the majority. When ideas are formed we want to explore those ideas to arrive at a conclusion. But there are those who hinder the progress of exploration, by ridiculing or some other form in order to throw the wrench into said topic which prevents others from sharing their views due to fear of being ridiculed.

Those who are caged in their own perspectives choose to remain there. I on the other hand; choose not to be caged and explore the rabbit hole to see if there are others who would share similar views to compare experiences and arrive at a conclusion.

It is no different than the scientific method. Where if you aren't a scientist (an example allegory im using to prove a point.) then you can't really contribute to the topic because it is simply not your niche.)

Lets take marketing for example:

You choose the niche of fitness, and I take the niche of Gardening. If your expertise is on fitness and you have no knowledge on Gardening, you cannot really contribute in a gardening type topic, because your niche (and expertise) is within fitness. So why would someone who is expert in fitness try to hinder progress on topics of Gardening?

Same applies in this thread. There are people who's mind is within a box, but there are those whos mind is outside the box.

I hope you see where Im going with this.

The problem is people's egos who can't accept that maybe, someone knows more about some things because they happen to also take the time to research about the topic. It is no different than a University. If you study something long enough, you become an expert on it. (that is why Universities hand over certificates as proof of your expertise. ) But do we really need a piece of paper to describe our passions?

Just something to think about.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Keeping fear alive?

In one of the reviews of the book I found this interesting.

Have you read the whole book and is this a fair judgement?

www.amazon.com...-subnav
review
By Hesper79 on October 31, 2012

The intent is to spin the story in as negative a way as possible in order to demoralize the public and make them feel powerless. I know that Mr. Bain understands this aspect of the plan because he wrote about it in his book. But in spite of being aware of this, he makes no apparent effort to avoid translating the symbolism in what can only be described as a disempowering way, and even seems to me to go out of his way to find negative interpretations of the symbols, which is exactly what the controllers who want to capitalize on the event are hoping for. Please don't misunderstand the argument I'm making here. I think killing innocent people and terrorizing millions of others is a completely evil thing to do, no matter what your 'reason' is for doing it. But the symbols that are used as the 'mind control' part of the plan are not negative in themselves -- they have both positive and negative meanings and feelings attached to them. In order for the perpetrators to get across their intended meaning, which is usually intended to appear negative, they have to use symbols that already exist and resonate in our unconscious minds. And the symbols they use, like all symbols, also stand for very positive things. There's no way for them to avoid that fact except to try to spin the interpretation after the event to try to make it seem as negative as possible. Because this reality is not just randomly organized, but is full of meaning in its structure and in the way it unfolds through time, when you choose a series of symbols with the intent of communicating a coherently 'evil' message, the symbols you use will necessarily, at the same time, communicate an equally coherent *positive* message.

The unconscious mind is completely aware of both the positive and negative aspects of the message. It is only our *conscious* minds that may not be able to perceive the positive meaning because we are emotionally traumatized by the suffering associated with the event and can only think of it in negative terms. This is exactly what the controllers count on in order to make sure that we consciously receive only *their* chosen, deliberately negative message. I have no way to determine whether or not Mr. Bain is knowingly participating in the effort to publicize the most negative message possible.

But there does seem to be a pattern in his interpretations that favors the negative. For example, he cherry-picks two philosophically and psychologically dated William Wescott quotes from the 1880s and uses them as part of his 'proof' that both 9 and 11 are "most evil" numbers, implying that they are somehow fatally flawed in their essence, regardless of their context (an idea that I believe no enlightened qabalist today would accept as valid). Then he uses a quote from Aleister Crowley stating that the number 11 is 'magical', and combines the two sources to claim that every time the numbers 9/11 are heard or seen, the unconscious mind interprets this to mean "evil magic". He uses the phrase "evil magic" repeatedly, as if to make sure it registers. There might eventually be something to this interpretation if people like Mr. Bain insist on translating every symbol related to the attacks solely in terms of evil and Satanism, but if that happens, it will simply be a propaganda effect with nothing 'occult' about it. If you consult a competent, present day student of metaphysics or numerology, you will find that the number 9 actually represents the end of a cycle. This meaning is obvious in the number sequence itself. The number 0 represents the clean slate before anything happens, the number 1 starts something, 2 through 8 continue it in various different ways (which we won't go into here), and the number 9 'mops up' in preparation for the beginning of the next cycle. The new cycle represents the same sequence but expressed on a higher level, which changes the meaning of the original numbers and in fact makes them more potent. Once again we have a 0, but this time preceded by a 1, giving us two digits instead of just one, to make 10, which to a qabalist represents 'completion'. The number 11, a powerfully creative 'Master Number', initiates the new cycle *on a higher dimension*. T

hese elementary, fundamental meanings of the numbers are also confirmed by the functions they serve within the Qabalah and the Tarot, neither of which considers *any* component of its metaphysics to be fatally flawed or purely evil. You may be familiar with the fact that in the context of computer programming, you can't fix a problem from the same level where the problem is occurring; it's just not possible. You have to go to the level at which you can change the programming that's creating the error. This is exactly where we now stand in the context of this reality. We're transitioning from one level of conscious awareness to a more insightful and powerful one where we will have the ability to *change the programming* within our own consciousness and remove the root causes that have been creating all the problems (or at least most of them). The 9/11 attacks may have allowed a certain level or faction of the 'control system' to perpetrate a war that no one but war profiteers and the controllers themselves wanted, but that victory on their part came at a serious price: the unconscious, positive side of the symbolic message that was conveyed by 9/11 also began to *wake people up*. Now you understand why those who desperately want to hang onto their illegitimate power,are so determined to make sure that all of us think of 9/11 only in terms of 'evil', 'Satanism', and the 'invincibility' of the controllers.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I know what you are trying to say but, in this thread we are looking at the possibility of a false flag. Unfortunately we now have that term in our vocabulary and it is fear based. If all we did was look at the positive we would be blind to many possibilities, not living in reality. Fear is what keeps us alive, we all experience it for a reason. Fear gets us prepared, Fear keeps us vigilant, Fearing God is respecting and obeying God, Fear of being fired or starving keeps us working and on and on. I did put the warning at the very beginning of my thread "not for the weak minded". This thread is about looking at one possibility that happens to be fear based. Ignoring it is being blind.

It's like someone's house is on fire at night and you smell the smoke so you go to warn them. They don't smell anything inside the house but outside smoke is everywhere so they think "Ahh, your just fear mongering" so they go back to "sleep".

Or one more example is misdiagnosing someone who actually needs medical attention. Ah you just got a flu, those chest pains should go away soon.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

As much as some of us might hate Hollywood, they could actually be helping us. Imagine you are apart of the secret society but sworn to secrecy and death if you spoke out about it. Say they were planning to kill millions right? You know.. Depopulation to "save" the earth or whatever excuse. I am sure some of them would want to warn us through subtle hints in movies and music. Perhaps just maybe, they actually allow them to as well because they think the general population is too stupid to figure it out.

About "promoting the fairy tail" thing, I was replying to a guys post claiming he was the leader of the Illuminati.

If you think we live in a box, you should go make a thread about how you think everyone is going to get millions of dollars from government bailouts. Explain why the economy won't collapse and that USA is going to withdraw all their forces back home on October 31st. Explain how Populations are magically going to decrease and food shortages won't happen. Explain how the climate and Fukushima is magically going to fix it self.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yeah I read the whole book.

I wasn’t 100 percent in agreement with him though. I think a lot of it was okay but some too much…lumping some people into the occult and lumping some occultist with the 911 murderers was wrong imo.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

There are so many different cults these days, they can't all be violent. I am just referring to the one(s) that conspired in the 911 conspiracy. Most likely the Illuminati and Freemasons because of how powerful they are. People with in the cult are probably compartmentalized, and not everyone of them involved will understand what is going on is bad. They could be deceived and blind, thinking whats good is bad and whats bad is good.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Liked your video about Gally's death in maze runner. It's so true, a lot of people are being "that guy" and sometimes it makes me wonder if they are apart of the cult in some way. They just constantly keep trying to deny and defend their view so badly. It is that type of thinking shows to me "mind control". I will definitely keep in touch with you in private, you shown me a lot of clues I've missed too. I have heard about the egg before, even in Christianity on Easter we would paint eggs. There's lots of symbolic meaning to it. The first yugioh card peaked my interest too "zero machine", "Trap card" to do with the "time lord" makes you wonder if it has something to do with zero point energy which is gravity. Gravity, space and time are connected. Being a "trap card" imagine if someone were able to manipulate space-time to Trap someone in a time stasis. Would it be like hell? would it last forever? Would you even notice the time pass while you were in the stasis? Interesting to think about, if it were possible of course.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Hey willtell, I just got the book you mentioned earlier. The most dangerous book in the world, very good read so far.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Very interesting read. I really liked the whole Back to The Future prediction. I thought it was pretty weird and coincidental, and I'm surprised I haven't seen it before (Probably because I'm not into the whole 9/11 thing).

Anyway, time will tell if what you said is true. You seem pretty confident, so I'm interested to see how this plays out. Thanks for the info, this is another date to add to my potential event days!

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I skimmed thru the first page, soo.....

Is there some bottom line here, or did I just miss it??

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
I skimmed thru the first page, soo.....

Is there some bottom line here, or did I just miss it??
bottom line is that , based on dreams that the OP and others (myself included) have been having, something major is likely to occur on oct 8, with the climax seemingly being halloween night. Based on individual interpretations of these dreams, it is possible that the event is ww3 going "hot".

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join