It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - 007 Moonraker; Dolly Has No Braces!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
And no, believing in atoms or heliocentrism or any number of other things that were eventually proven correct would not have been the right approach prior to empirical observation that verified them. The correct approach was to develop falsifiable models and to take measurements until a substantial body of evidence existed.

That's a good way of putting it. Thanks

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

if the water in the glass has given the impression that she has braces even for a split second in the movie, that is something the subliminal mind would pick up and create a false memory, at an unconscious level our minds are receptive to all information around us, this has been proven time and time again.
www.briantracy.com...

much of these ME's is false memory syndrome in my opinion and subconscious imprints of how something should be according to your subjective self.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There is another avenue to go down by contacting the people involved in the film.

Director of Moonraker

Lewis Gilbert, CBE
19 Boulevard De La Suisse
Monte Carlo
MONACO

Lewis Gilbert, CBEA
c/o Gang, Tyre, Ramer & Brown
132 South Rodeo Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA

Dolly

Blanche Ravalec
c/o Agent Agitateur
147 Rue Saint Martin
75003 Paris
France
edit on 7/9/2016 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Surely if its an ME you can't rely upon anyone's recollections entirely, nor any physical "evidence" as all that would probably be affected by the time slip?

There's another thread about Hitler's eyes. I definitely remember them always being blue, though others are just as adamant they were once brown. It's quite possible that they were older than me, or that the blues or browns were missed by the wave that propagated from the disturbance in the time line. Just the same as there is a possibility that Humphrey Bogart really did say "Play it again, Sam." in Casablanca.

I know it's loose and the probabilities are way out there, but completely dismissing something without actual evidence to the contrary would be just as much of a fallacy as taking everything on trust without any evidence.
edit on 24pWed, 07 Sep 2016 17:48:24 -050020162016-09-07T17:48:24-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: alomaha
When I'm 5 miles offshore the ocean is very, very deep. And blue. I find it very soothing when I'm far enough out that I cannot discern signs of civilization on shore. It is very, very real.

As far as thoughts go, not much makes me say "Wow, dude" anymore. And certainly not the "Mandela Effect." That's more of a "pfft."

Are you dropping body parts over the side Phage aka Dexter

edit on 7/9/2016 by stonerwilliam because: spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

You have me confused with someone else. You may want to review the series.
The one from this timeline.

edit on 9/7/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

on looking back at the post above i made yesterday i was sure the name of the link i posted was braintracy, obv because the link is about the mind i made that association and was wrong, once again i have proved to myself that the ME is the creation of false memories, thanks.
edit on 8-9-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: stonerwilliam

You have me confused with someone else. You may want to review the series.
The one from this timeline.

You sure you do not own a boat called a slice of life Phage

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Davg80

on looking back at the post above i made yesterday i was sure the name of the link i posted was braintracy, obv because the link is about the mind i made that association and was wrong, once again i have proved to myself that the ME is the creation of false memories, thanks.

No, the link changed overnight. ME proven!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This is weird. I distinctly remember her having a more "dorky" or "Nerdy" look and having braces as well. Now she's just some regular looking actress...WTF is going on?

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yep it's getting creepy.

I too was highly sceptical of the whole Mandela thing, but after some research found a whole lot of bugs;

Luke, i am your father, Life is like a box of chocolates etc etc.

C3PO having a silver leg? Since when?

And strangest of all, there were (are) 6 peeps in the limo when Kennedy was shot. Now i remember going over the Zapruder & other films in great detail when it was mentioned that the driver shot him. I remember seeing the stills, remember thinking it was unlikely there was a gun in his hand. There were 4 peeps in that car..

Now all films including one uploaded 8 years ago shows 6 peeps in the car.

So then i went & looked at JFK the movie (with Kevin Kostner) you remember the 'magic bullet' scene?
In that scene there are also 4 peeps in the car, just like i remember it.
So why would they show 4 in that movie if there were really 6?

This docu has some interesting possible answers, but i'm not buying the 'demons from another dimension' angle.

LINK

So, IF history has actually changed since 1967, how was this done? Is someone screwing with our history/timeline?

Some peeps at CERN think these 'glitches' are amusing, i find them exremely dangerous

What if we all wake up tomorrow & found that Hitler won the war?
Someone has fooked up big time, and we NEED to get some answers on this before it gets out of hand.
edit on 12-12-2016 by playswithmachines because: typo's

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I am 42 years old.. I can't count how many times I've watched Moonraker... it must be getting on to 20 times or so in my life.

I also recall perfectly that Dolly wore braces in that scene, the focus of the scene in fact was the smile. Until then we the audience saw jaws as someone who would have killed without remorse, there was no real human heart to the jaws character, Only Dolly could reach him and bring out the warm aspect of his character.

This is why the iconic smile scene was so important... The very fact that Dolly had braces was what made Jaws contemplate her for the first time as someone on his level....

The fact that in the original material when re watched now shows she did not have braces is hard to take in... it simply does not compute.

I realise that memory is fickle but not on something as obvious and reinforced by so many.

Something is afoot here... I'm not ready to call it something supernatural... but I am ready to call it a great deception... something akin to a magic trick that can't be explained....

One thing for sure though.... this is of mans doing!

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Yes, i remember that scene as well.

The only thing that explains this is that our timeline HAS changed, something has happened possibly in 2012 maybe earlier, and the effects are being seen now. If 'recorded history' now shows 6 peeps in that limo, then that change was already there in 1967...at least ONE timeline had it...not the one I come from.

I remember there being a flap about a small time-quake about 4 years ago, then it was noticed that many peeps felt that time had changed somehow, the 'time' didn't feel 'right'. Then there were no discrepancies as such, just that a lot of peeps had a felling that something was odd.
Could this be tied to CERN and quantum computers as the video states? I'm not sure.
Having read up on them, they must be running at about 1 million qubits by now.

That's 1 million extra realities.

OK so let's say there's another reality where Dolly didn't have a brace & where there were 6 peeps in that Limo in Dallas. And lets say we have crossed over into that reality.
That still doesn't explain our collective memories of it being different

THAT is what's wierd.

Some geeks on YT reckon that it is proof the world did end in 2012 and we are in an alternate reality.
I can't see that working, if OUR reality ended in 2012, so would we and our memories, we would simply cease to be.

I will dig into my files tomorrow & see what else i can find.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

I'm going with digitally altered somehow...

This gif clearly shows that the editing was not so great....

Korg.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Nothing is afoot. Dolly never had braces on her teeth. Even the actress, Blanche Ravalec, herself confirms it.

From Blanche it says, ""Hello Laurent . I'm in the studio. No, Dolly has never worn the braces. it was never intended for that matter. Happy holidays. Kisses. Blanche."

imgur.com...

[snipped]

www.agentagitateur.com...

The braces thing is a combination of false memory and a desperate belief to embrace the Mandela Effect nonsense. Couple that with an advert that Richard Kiel appeared in and you can see how people's memories can be fooled. The girl on the check out wore braces and Richard Kiel just shows his natural teeth.

edit on 13/12/2016 by tommyjo because: corrected

edit on Tue Dec 13 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: addresses removed

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

I don't have a 'desparate belief' in anything, i have a memory, nor do i believe that media has been altered, unless someone broke into everyone's home & replaced all their video's, DVD'd etc.
Obviously quite impossible.

Please explain to me how there are (were) 6 peeps in Kennedy's limo when everyone remembers there being 4.

Explain how all these tiny details have changed overnight.

There is only one possible explanation. Someone is messing with time.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
What if we're dealing with a random worldwide dimensional technology? Possibly particle or wave. That shifts people to other timelines?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Dude I'm 42... I watched the film when it was first aired and seen it more times than I can count.

I recall perfectly that Dolly had braces... The fact that she now has no braces is absolutely mind blowing.

I personally do not subscribe to the Mandela effect, or to any other supernatural phenomena, I am a man of science and there is ALWAYS an explanation.

I would like to propose an alternative theory....

What if she really never did have braces, you could say an opportunity to achieve perfection in that scene was missed....

What if the memory of her having braces has been implanted into us, and those of us who remember braces myself included have been the victim of memory implants.

Perhaps this is a wide scale test of some form of mind control or information implantation??

Korg.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I think the ME has been grossly mis-construed. People , including those who buy into the Me, have no clue what *it* actually is. Could be different timelines merging( good luck explaining that one to anyone but yourself, watching an episode of Fringe), could also be the military choosing seemingly innocuous tidbits from the past, and effecting peoples memories with them. Whether that be implants, some crazy CERN shenanigans, who knows. and thats if its not just one big memory screw up.

Im torn on the ME. some of these can be explained away and some cant as easily. Of course youll have your skeptic who denies it all, and your believer who buys into all of it.

The Kennedy car threw me for a loop. I always associated 4 people in the limo. Berenstain vs stein has always had me scratching my head. C3P0's silver appendage, wtf?! Depends vs depend, that one had me questioning my memory recall. I dont think the Luke I am your father is ME. Lucas has edited his movies so much, who knows whats original anymore.

I dont deny the ME simply because I cannot deny that people cant all be wrong when it comes to iconic moments. Im a Bond fan, she had braces. Hands down. Not only is it the crux of the scene ( kindred spirits both having metal mouths), but the music plays on the comedy of the irony in the moment. He smiles back at her upon seeing her mouth and shows off his pearly chromes, because he has met someone just like him with a mouth full of metal.

Ugh I dunno.
edit on 13-12-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Exactly!
I was VERY sceptical at first, as can be seen from my comments in the ME threads.
But this is just too much.

Consider what has happened for a moment, IF we are in another timeline/parallel universe/whatever, then those differences will be real, the actors (in this dimension) really did say things differently, wore no brace etc.
All accounts (in this dimension) of the JFK asassination will clearly show 6 peeps in the car.

Except they don't. The famous 'magic bullet' scene with Kevin Kostner is exactly as i remember it. So not everything has changed. Had everything changed at once, including our memories, then we would not be having this discussion.

This is what is bothering me.
I don't think it's demons or gubmint mind control, it MAY be to do with CERN since even the scientists themselves are unsure what will happen.
IF they DID do a 40TEV test then they went way outside the safety margins, protocol etc.

Just like those damn fools at Chernobyl.
And no-one will know about it until it's too late, as usual.

OK So far it's just small details, but the ripple effect still applies, we may see changes getting bigger & more serious.
(eta imagine waking up tomorrow to find that Hillary actually won!)

By that time there will be mass panic i expect.
Heck maybe 'they' are counting on that.
Let's dig deeper, i am going to research Kennedy all over again, just to make sure.

edit on 13-12-2016 by playswithmachines because: afterthought

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join