It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - 007 Moonraker; Dolly Has No Braces!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Dolly Played by: Blanche Ravalec Description: In perhaps the strangest love affair in the series, Jaws meets Dolly in Rio after his failed attempt on Bond and Goodhead's lives. The complete opposite of Jaws, Dolly is a short blond girl with pigtails, glasses and braces. It is her influence that leads Jaws to the side of good and she also hears the one line Jaws says in his two movies, "Well, here's to us."

www.imdb.com...

Interesting.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Its always been pretend to pray it makes sense with the lyrics. However when you here the sinding you can hear began to pray if you want in fact the song is strange in the fact that you can hear it the way you want to depending on what you believe they say. Try it listen to it several times and you can switch back and forth since the original song makes it very hard to differentiate between the two words.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

I got the book of the film today. The character of Dolly isn't in it, the book only implies that Jaws survived the crash.

I have another book on it's way, it's a movie special on the film.
I've read an online review of the film which mentions that there's a book on the making of the movie, that has a story of how the actress playing Dolly was going to wear the braces but they were hurting her and so she asked to have them removed and they allowed it.
In the previous reality, she never spoke up for whatever reason and wore the braces or she did ask and they said no.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

It's always been "began to pray", it makes sense with the lyrics.. It never used to sound like "pretend".. Watch some of the videos of people singing it correctly. Listen to them several times.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

It's always been "began to pray", it makes sense with the lyrics

So does pretend.

It's cold outside. The church is warm so go hang out there for a while and pretend to pray so you don't attract attention. It's a better lyric than "pray", actually.

I don't think John or Michelle Phillips were particularly religious.

I learned the actual lyric (pretend) when I bought the record album (vinyl), way back when ('66?)

edit on 3/31/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I had a feeling we were from different worlds...

As a musician, that seriously looked at playing the song, going over the lyrics from a few sites (testing my strength in that range).. The lyric was certainly "began".

That was last year, much closer than you listening to an album in '66.. How was the fidelity back then.. Is it possible you heard it wrong?

At any rate, it changed about 3 months after I had been looking at it - and that's a fact - regardless of the current state.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Is it possible that Dolly didn't have braces at the start of the movie but she did at the end? I sorta remember that or a late reveal of her having braces. It being a later and more important Scene, we remember it more? Just a thought. Haven't seen that movie in forever.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Many people look to Cern regarding the Mandela Effect. In the (we are happy at) Cern commercial, there is a man holding up a sign that reads "Mandela". The other sign above it reads "Bond" (or more specifically "Bond #1). I've been waiting for someone to notice something amiss in a Bond film and haven't read or seen anything as of yet until today. Just a thought I had when I saw this thread and decided to bring it up. Not sure anyone else has mentioned this here yet.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

This makes me think of a lighter version of what happened in Alan Dean Foster's "Paths of the Perambulator". A cosmic entity gets trapped by an insane character, and bursts of energy from the entity cause localized and global changes to reality. This is an interesting phenomenon, and I agree that time or dimensional shifts may not explain it.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
possible proof of mandela effect? www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join