It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - 007 Moonraker; Dolly Has No Braces!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
scientists just succeeded in making a miniature black hole in the lab, maybe this kind of thing messes with the timeline.

Technically, a black hole is a singularity or point in time and space where man's understanding cannot be used to define what is happening. The dreaded infinity symbol jumps into the equation and with infinite gravity, screws everything up.

Black Holes are initially imploding suns of at least 3 solar masses where the gravity is so high that light gets sucked in forming the black hole. The light that does almost escape forms the accretion disc going round and round.

So in this experiment, if a pico black hole was created then in that instant, a lot of physical matter got sucked in to nullify the singularity or gravitational pull.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
i saw Moonraker about fifteen years ago, so i can't lie and say i vividly remember anything about the movie.

watching the clip the op provided, the particular scene juxtaposes a rather ugly, scary looking, giant man and a sweet, sexy petite woman - my immediate reaction to the scene was, "she finds him attractive?!" a reaction i think most people will have, and a reaction the writers/directors may have wanted from the audience. i do understand how that scene can give someone the expectation that Dolly should have braces...it's actually disappointing that she doesn't have braces. expectation can be enough to alter what we see or alter our memory of something.

i have an idea for the people on this thread: have other people (friends or family) watch Moonraker, specifically people who haven't watched the film. don't tell them anything about it. after a few days, ask what they thought about it, if they found anything funny or surprising or whatever. see if anything about Dolly having braces comes up. maybe say, "i was disappointed Dolly didn't have braces..." or "i thought it was funny that Dolly should have braces..." and see what the response is to it.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There are multiple cuts of movies.

For example I once watched a cut of Blade Runner. There is a scene in the movie where he is tracking down the source of a snake scale. He goes into a shop and the scene is shot from outside the window. In the version that I was watching which was a TV cut, you can hear him speaking to the shop owner, however in other versions of the film there is a voice over of Harrison Ford giving a narrative filling in bits of the story. This was a voice track added later to give the film a more "detective story" feel. Now I watched this version well before the Directors cut appeared in theaters and on home video so for years I could not find the same version that I watched. Somehow this local TV station played a different cut of the film than what was available at the time on video. Later a version did come out that removed this voice track.

That said however I cant see how a different cut of the film would have her with Braces unless they actually filmed a version of that scene with her having the braces in only later to determine that she did not like them and so the rest of the film was shot with her not having them. If a cut of that scene made its way into some prints of the film that might explain how a lot of people saw that in the film. Its one of my least favorite Bond films so I have only seen it a couple of times and I dont really recall the details of that scene myself.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Mianeye

The accelerator first went active in 2008.

The accelerator? CERN has operated several.
CERN's first accelerator became operational in 1958.

But is it not the LHC that has everyone conCERNed?

I don't know why people bring the LHC into this. Why would atom smashing have any effect on things like ME?

LHC is just the new HAARP, a little understood machine that acts as phlebotinum for ANY conspiracy theory.
edit on 29-8-2016 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasteel

I don't know why people bring the LHC into this. Why would atom smashing have any effect on things like ME?

LHC is just the new HAARP, a little understood machine that acts as phlebotinum for ANY conspiracy theory.

Generally I think it's because people have read some very surface-level articles about quantum mechanics and are tangentially aware of the following:
1) CERN is searching for extra dimensions (nevermind the fact that these are the extra-spatial dimensions associated with string theory, that they are smaller than an atom, and that they certainly do not mandate extra timelines).
2) The double slit experiment involves subatomic particles, and people who don't really understand it will swear that it's proof of many-worlds theory.

And.. stuff.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You can also go all the way back to the forties and years afterwards when people swore up and down that Bogart and/or Ingrid Bergman said "Play it again, Sam" in Casablanca.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
While I am skeptical about certain aspects of the so called "Mandela Effect" (mainly the logo changes. I think those have been changed or tweaked legitimately.)

The blonde in "Moonraker" not having braces when she smiles at Jaws or Darth Vader saying "No, I am you father" instead of "Luke, I am your father" is NOT right.

I also distinctively remember the family being named the "Berenstein Bears" because I remeber wondering if they were Jews.

I also remeber only four seats in JFK's Limousine, but I think that's because we only focus on the shooting.

Look, it's all weird # any way to slice it. I think this effect was caused by the satanic ritual performed on 9/11/01 that crashed our reality into an infinite feedback loop.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheExperiencer

I'm with you man..

What ritual?

Possibly the "tunnel opening ceremony"? That looked outright occultist.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The destruction of the Twin Towers was a black magic, occult ritual performed with the intent of shattering the human perception of reality.

A ritual which was accomplished successfully in my opinion.

Reality was hacked into superposition.

The Mandela Effect is the result of the rectifier program that was installed to moderate our artificial reality leaking inter-dimensional feedback.
edit on 29-8-2016 by TheExperiencer because: Typo

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheExperiencer
a reply to: [post=21183444]Pearj]

The destruction of the Twin Towers was a black magic, occult ritual performed with the intent of shattering the human perception of reality.

A ritual which was accomplished successfully in my opinion.

Reality was hacked into superposition.

The Mandela Effect is the result of the rectifier program that was installed to monitor our artificial reality leaking inter-dimensional feedback.

I'm glad you've cleared this up for everyone.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheExperiencer

what I dont get is , if this is all a simulation , why code in plants etc that can actually allow you to realise that its a simulation
what is the purpose in that ? secret back door programming that allows admins to control the simulation ?

I got an email from someone about us being given just enough consciousness to communicate and terraform but not enough consciousness to truly understand our role !

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasteel

My post about the LHC was a joke, I don't believe this has anything to do with the LHC.

(post by bidgie removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: bidgie

You're acting like a government op. Throwing s@#t into the mix to distract from the OP by just convulsing crap out of your brain to draw attention away from the subject that meaningful people would like to discuss.

Wait, are you suggesting that the government or some other entity is employing paid shills to distract from the legitimate topic of timeline shifting?

And to everyone else, ignore arguments.

But if you want an echo-chamber, why post in an open forum at all?

A topic can't be overthrown then.

Debating the merits of a post is not attempting to "overthrow" it.

BTW... I remember braces. Mix LHC and AQC (4096 at LHC facility) into the mix, and you've got yourself a history changer!

The Amiga 500 could display 4096 colors simultaneously, amazing for the time. I sense a conspiracy.
edit on 30-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Because this hi-jacked reality does not function seamlessly
and we can perceive so called "glitches in the matrix", it is proof to me the system is imperfect and therefore artificial.

Nevertheless, that still does not answer the why. It's possible that although this new reality may be artificial it is most certainly REAL.

This might be the only way to bring the heavens down to earth.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Add me to the long list of people who clearly remembers Dolly having braces. The braces were big ugly metal ones typical of that era, and they stood out so much that I'm not sure I remember Dolly having such an epic cleavage.

So many 007 fans in this thread said Moonraker is their favorite movie of them all... none of you have the DVD or an old Betamax/VHS tape laying around? It could be worth checking it, who knows maybe your copy miraculously escaped the Mandella Effect.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FlabberGhast

I remember, and know she had braces for one reason.
My best friend had braces, and we saw this movie together.

I told him, "Just know, that will never happen to you"
Point being no hot woman with braces, will ever want you
because you have braces. I know I am an asshole.

I will be honest I am not into this Mandela Effect thing.
But I can not dismiss these things either.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wingz
I can't believe that I'm jumping into this even more so, but with that said...

A very interesting article/blog/whatever was written on this subject. A number of close-up gifs were made and if you look carefully at these, you'll see what appears to be some photographic tampering. The question then comes up (from my conspiratorial mindset).... why is any of this even necessary?

Dollie's braces

Now look below at some zoomed in GIF-shots. To me it appears to be some tampering. But then I'm old school and I'm always looking for fakery of some sort (so this fits right into my genre of choice)

Indeed strange. Looks like they airbrushed out the braces but forgot the frames when the glass covers her mouth.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I have been somewhat skeptical about the ME, although a few things creeper me out a bit. This one is over the top. I have seen this movie over a dozen times and every time remember braces. This one really bothers me.

If the time line changes due to altering in some way, I had read that only spiritually awakened people would perceive the changes. This makes sense as spiritualist and mediums are able to perceive things normal people cannot.I have a family member who has this gift.

There is NO SCIENTIFIC explanation for ME if it exists, only a METAPHYSICAL one.

"Faith is the ability to see the invisible and to believe in the incredible"- Bob Proctor

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gusamaso

originally posted by: Wingz
I can't believe that I'm jumping into this even more so, but with that said...

A very interesting article/blog/whatever was written on this subject. A number of close-up gifs were made and if you look carefully at these, you'll see what appears to be some photographic tampering. The question then comes up (from my conspiratorial mindset).... why is any of this even necessary?

Dollie's braces

Now look below at some zoomed in GIF-shots. To me it appears to be some tampering. But then I'm old school and I'm always looking for fakery of some sort (so this fits right into my genre of choice)

Indeed strange. Looks like they airbrushed out the braces but forgot the frames when the glass covers her mouth.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees that. I mean, I can't say for certain that's what I'm seeing, but all those photos considered in aggregate, plus the large numbers of people remembering braces, makes me think it's at least a possibility that a version once existed where braces were in some of the scenes and were later brushed out.

Earlier in this thread, I speculated whether it could be a continuity error -- maybe she had braces in some of the scenes but not in others (because as others have mentioned, she complained about how the braces felt) and it wasn't corrected until after the theatrical run, or maybe not until the mastering for VHS, similar to the moving car that made it into the theaters in Return of the King.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join