It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - 007 Moonraker; Dolly Has No Braces!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulsi
Now that old VHS copies of her with braces have surfaced, IMDB has created an explanation that remastered copies removed the braces.

They are not old VHS copies but ripped off and edited from this footage.

The footage has been edited with visual effects by Romthirty VFX.

Even the actress herself confirms that she never wore braces in the movie.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
obviously Holly-wood can't get its story straight; whenever caught in another lie all it does is pump out disinfo to discredit evidence/residue as it surfaces, confuzzling its minions under its 'spell'.

ie, why the IMBD official explanation that remastered copies removed the braces for continuity sake?

Obviously actresses will act and say whatever Holly-wood directs.

Just like how Holly-wood named the new 2019 Rogers' film 'Beautiful in THE Neighborhood' despite 800 episodes now sing THIS neighborhood instead, rubbing it in.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Now that old VHS copies of her with braces have surfaced, IMDB has created an explanation that remastered copies removed the braces.

You do realise that anyone can create an IMDB account and contribute to the info? For example the Trivia info that has been edited and updated.

This is based purely on someone viewing the hoax VHS uploads to You Tube, believing that they are real and forming an opinion. Even the person that created the original spoof "Dolly with braces" has called out the various hoax VHS uploads and posted comments in their comments sections.

This is the edited upload to IMDB. It is purely based on someone creating an IMDB account and submitting updated info. Unfortunately they have simply formed this opinion from finding the hoax VHS uploads on You Tube. Edit in bold

Although everybody remembers Dolly (Blanche Ravalec) wearing braces in the scene where she meets Jaws for the first time, she doesn't wear braces at all. NOTE: Actually, the original release of the movie in theaters, on television, and its subsequent release on VHS, she had braces when they first meet, but she didn't later on in the movie, which created a continuity error. The remastered releases on DVD and Blu-ray "fixed" this error by digitally removing them from the first time the two characters meet. YouTube has a few clips from the television broadcasts that clearly show her wearing braces, as well as clips from the remastered DVD and Blu-ray versions where they have been digitally erased.

From

IMDB Moonraker Trivia

This is the You Tube upload from where others have made VHS hoaxes from it. The original uploader clearly states that they have created this purely for entertainment purposes.

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to this movie. This is intended for entertainment only. The footage has been edited with visual effects by Romthirty VFX.

From this video made purely for entertainment purposes someone has edited this footage and created VHS fakes from them.

The original creator of the "Dolly with braces" has commented on the obvious VHS fake video.

ROMTHIRTY 1 month ago Well, you DID touch it. It was my original VFX video (on my channel) and you added the VHS look to it. And if you truly haven't touched it and found it that way, then somebody else did the VHS look over the visual effect I made.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

obviously Holly-wood can't get its story straight; whenever caught in another lie all it does is pump out disinfo to discredit evidence/residue as it surfaces, confuzzling its minions under its 'spell'.

ie, why the IMBD official explanation that remastered copies removed the braces for continuity sake?

Obviously actresses will act and say whatever Holly-wood directs.

Just like how Holly-wood named the new 2019 Rogers' film 'Beautiful in THE Neighborhood' despite 800 episodes now sing THIS neighborhood instead, rubbing it in.

You are failing to grasp that anyone with an IMBD account can update to the various sections of the movies. This is what someone has done to the braces comment. That persons update is based purely on them seeing what they believe is VHS Moonraker footage. They have failed to grasp that footage is altered from the "made for entertainment" video by Romthirty. Even Romthirty has commented on and pulled up these VHS Moonraker fakes created from his entertainment video. See my post above this one.

Romthirty you tube videos link

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
www.imdb.com...

Although everybody remembers Dolly (Blanche Ravalec) wearing braces in the scene where she meets Jaws for the first time, she doesn't wear braces at all. NOTE: Actually, the original release of the movie in theaters, on television, and its subsequent release on VHS, she had braces when they first meet, but she didn't later on in the movie, which created a continuity error. The remastered releases on DVD and Blu-ray "fixed" this error by digitally removing them from the first time the two characters meet. YouTube has a few clips from the television broadcasts that clearly show her wearing braces, as well as clips from the remastered DVD and Blu-ray versions where they have been digitally erased.

I do see ppl calling most every vhs upload of her braces or a glitch on her teeth romthirty's edited one but luckily not everyone is so gullible to believe only 1 person in the world has a vhs with a glitch over her teeth/braces.

edit on 15-9-2019 by tulsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlabberGhast

What the hell... I have to call in under the colors of remembering those damm braces. It was so obviously mirrored between the two.

The faults in our stars. They are changing things too fast now... but why?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

They are not old VHS copies but ripped off and edited from this footage.

The footage has been edited with visual effects by Romthirty VFX.

Even the actress herself confirms that she never wore braces in the movie.

Well yes obviously.... come to think of it, I dont think the Mandela effect is about anyone changing anything. I think its more a sort of dimensional skipping. Some of us drifted into this. Which is why even the actress can say she didnt wear them. Because she really didnt.... here....

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

www.imdb.com...

I do see ppl calling most every vhs upload of her braces or a glitch on her teeth romthirty's edited one but luckily not everyone is so gullible to believe only 1 person in the world has a vhs with a glitch over her teeth/braces.

Why didn't you watch the original upload from where that clip comes from? There are NO braces! There never was braces!

See from 6:43

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
"Well yes obviously.... come to think of it, I dont think the Mandela effect is about anyone changing anything. I think its more a sort of dimensional skipping. Some of us drifted into this. Which is why even the actress can say she didnt wear them. Because she really didnt.... here...."

a reply to: flice
believe that as well,about a year ago maybe more I was driving to work listening to the local classic rock station when they announced the death of Tommy Chong from cancer,they even played past clips,from radio interviews and some jokes he made.I even called my wife and she confirmed what I had heard..she was at home listening,then I see him on a show my kids were watching called,masked singer.I about spit out my soda..my wife and I remember the braces too,maybe its just a false memory I don't know.But I am intrigued for sure.

edit on 21-9-2019 by LastoftheBrunnenG because: Forgot to show what i was commenting and replying to

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
the claim that all the various uploads of dolly smiling with faint braces or a white glitch, etc are edits of one single vhs upload don't even add up because yt has uploads spanning both before and after the 'original' claimed; its almost as if romthirty is being credited for being the original of all videos with with residue (vhs or not) ever uploaded before his/hers ever was and ppl are falling for it, just like the IMDB explanation of certain versions editing it out for continuity after the theater version being tossed out with the water just cause its user-editable like wiki.

there are a total of at least 4 different scenes where dolly's braces are sloppily edited out. observe:

me.nutokyo.net...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

So in reality people desperately clutching at straws trying to see braces when they aren't actually there. Just sad!

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join