It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage To Address Trump Rally.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: LifeMode

The U.K. borders what again?

We will build a wall! And make france pay for it!

O wait we have, they let us build our channel border entry in calais.

Hahaha
edit on 26-8-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

The French government are hating the juxtaposed border now though.
There have been threats to cancel the arrangement, but even if they did the UK would just massively increase security on the ferries and trains. You know, make it like airport security. The French know this though.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

The French government are hating the juxtaposed border now though.
There have been threats to cancel the arrangement, but even if they did the UK would just massively increase security on the ferries and trains. You know, make it like airport security. The French know this though.

Pffft The French national sport is to bitch and whine while doing nothing.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Not much they can practically do about it though, even if the juxtaposed borders ceased.
No ferries or trains will be leaving France if they are full of folk from the camps at Calais, the UK government will make sure of that.

[Le shrug]

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

All are welcome to leave, too, if they don't like it here. Maybe you should look into that.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: xstealth

And where has this happened in England? Where have the Muslims taking over in England?

In some places yes. Once a critical mass is reached in a certain area the whole look, feel and culture of the place is changed. There are some parts of England that you'd never know you were actually in England if you'd woken up there. I live 30 miles south of Birmingham. When I drive into the city from the south I pass areas that are simply nothing at all like England from 30 years ago. They are now muslim towns that would not look out of place in a run of the mill middle eastern city.

Some areas of the East End of London (like Newham) are basically muslim towns, changed forever.

Also in America - one entire town already blares out muslim prayer calls multiple times a day through loud speakers and is now majority muslim. It doesn't look like America anymore.

Frankly it is just the way things are and not really a Muslim thing, it's just when you bring in too many people of different cultures who are not interested in assimilating, the host nations' culture will eventually die out.

A country like Germany, for example, is finished. In a few generations it will be like Iran, with colder weather.

Absolute honk. And I live in London. You seem to hate a lot.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

One again, stop with insults. I don't know how many times you have to be told by various members.

Don't worry, article 50 will be triggered. Remain lost and freedom was won.
It's nice to see Farage revelling in his victory and spreading the word overseas.

Oh don't play dumb. Every post you claim people are "whining" and then run to the mods if anyone expresses their opinion back.

Freedom was won ahaha ok, we all await article 50 to be triggered. Not sure why theres such a hold up if its such a great plan.

Look, I will leave you to worry about the loss of the Remain camp. I simply love the victory of the majority of British people.
I hope the American people got a good insight about how to fight the corporate elites from Farage's speech.

Leave won 52%-48%. Farage called it decisive, which means that he doesn't know what the word means. Oddly enough when it looked as if Remain would win 52%-48% Farage said that a second poll would be needed as it was so close. Hmmmmm.
The man's a hypocrite and also a xenophobe. He fits right at home in a Trump rally.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Dear America. Abject apologies for the fact that your bloviating orange idiot invited over our gurning xenophobic moron. Hopefully they'll self-combust with racist hate and the world will be spared their revolting utterings.
Love and kisses,
AngryCymraeg

I guess you won't be happy until you hear that call to prayer blaring over the loud speakers at 5 am in England, you go to the pool and see it segregated and no bikinis.

You'll look around and see any traces of your own culture has been replaced and modern day society resembles 200 ad.

Oh well, at least you could proudly say "my culture and way of life is gone, but at least I was tolerant, not xenophobic and trendy; and despite the fact that I'm treated as a second class citizen is a small price to pay for this strength that is diversity"

You people are CLUELESS, and possibly even hate your own race and culture.

Can someone please translate this? All I seem to see is astonishing anger and ignorance.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Laughing riotously in class like that?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Dear America. Abject apologies for the fact that your bloviating orange idiot invited over our gurning xenophobic moron. Hopefully they'll self-combust with racist hate and the world will be spared their revolting utterings.
Love and kisses,
AngryCymraeg

I guess you won't be happy until you hear that call to prayer blaring over the loud speakers at 5 am in England, you go to the pool and see it segregated and no bikinis.

You'll look around and see any traces of your own culture has been replaced and modern day society resembles 200 ad.

Oh well, at least you could proudly say "my culture and way of life is gone, but at least I was tolerant, not xenophobic and trendy; and despite the fact that I'm treated as a second class citizen is a small price to pay for this strength that is diversity"

Oooh are we doing labels.
You are paranoid, bitter and racist.

The hypocrisy is ridiculous;

*goes to live in muslim country*
*comes back and cries about muslims living in his country*

The fact is, I had to live there, and came back home as soon as possible.

That's not hypocrisy, as I came home and was only there on a work visa.

I'll tell you this, I learned about them, something you haven't done.

You want them here, how will they benefit our society?

Oh so its ok for you to go over there and work but not for them to go to other countries, ok, gotcha.

All you've learnt is bitter resentment.

How do YOU benefit society?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Handy link to Newham's demographics from the 2011 census, just for information purposes.
Make of it what you wish, I don't live there so don't really give a toss.

Newham Demographics 2011 census

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Love and kisses,
AngryCymraeg

Can someone please translate this? All I seem to see is astonishing anger and ignorance.

Yeah all i read from that rant was:
"Derp derp derp im a angry moron derp derp derp"

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

...all I thought was drama queen reading the sustained rant lol.
What is it? 5% of the UK are Muslim, yep, #ing drama queen.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It's funny to see Trump and Farage drawing comparisons between the Brexit vote and Trumps candidacy.

The British voted to leave the EU, not to have Farage as prime minister. Farage has already failed in that bid.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
It's funny to see Trump and Farage drawing comparisons between the Brexit vote and Trumps candidacy.

The British voted to leave the EU, not to have Farage as prime minister. Farage has already failed in that bid.

Well, he failed to even become a member of the UK parliament in quite a humiliating fashion, it actually shut him up for all of a couple of days.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

There is a significant cultural change occurring in Europe and in two or three generations many parts European cities will be changed forever. Whether you consider that a good or bad thing depends on your perspective, but Farage's position is that he wants to maintain the British culture based on Christianity. It's one I agree with and do not apologise for. This is why controlled immigration based on economic need should be the underlying principal.

edit on 27/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I only watched 4 minutes fella, all seemed a bit propaganda wild claim-ish for me.

Muslims have been 5% of the population for a while, and I'd be surprised if they ever reached 51%, the Polish population here in the UK would prevent that, they are already the biggest non-British group of residents here.
The Poles wouldn't have it (Sharia) for sure even if every Brit sat back and let it happen, they are mostly Catholic, in fact the only churches I ever see loads of people coming out of are the Catholic churches, and anecdotally it is because of the Eastern Europeans.

Nah, scaremongering at it's lamest.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I only watched 4 minutes fella, all seemed a bit propaganda wild claim-ish for me.

Muslims have been 5% of the population for a while, and I'd be surprised if they ever reached 51%, the Polish population here in the UK would prevent that, they are already the biggest non-British group of residents here.
The Poles wouldn't have it (Sharia) for sure even if every Brit sat back and let it happen, they are mostly Catholic, in fact the only churches I ever see loads of people coming out of are the Catholic churches, and anecdotally it is because of the Eastern Europeans.

Nah, scaremongering at it's lamest.

Tower Hamlets, London : 45%
Newham , London : 41%
Blackburn, Lancashire : 29%
Slough, Berkshire : 26%
Luton, Bedfordshire 26%

IN 25 years the Muslim population has grown form 1.9% to 5.4% and is projected to grow faster in the coming decades to around 10% by 2030 (10 % of those aged under 5 today are Muslim) , with many concentrated areas of majority Muslim.

You can pretend it's not true if you like.

Is it a bad thing? - that's personal opinion - but the question was are there areas that have been overtaken by Muslim's and changed. The answer is yes and there will be more in years to come. Denying it is folly. Debating why it might be good or bad is all that is on the table.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Would I want my area to be majority Muslim? Nope, I'd prefer a street full of Sikhs or Hindus for my own perceived and experienced integration reasons.
What exactly do you want though? A ban on Muslims breeding?
I'm interested in your plan more than your fear mongering.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Would I want my area to be majority Muslim? Nope, I'd prefer a street full of Sikhs or Hindus for my own perceived and experienced integration reasons.
What exactly do you want though? A ban on Muslims breeding?
I'm interested in your plan more than your fear mongering.

The facts do not constitute fear mongering.
The solution, if one is needed, is simple - apply quota's on those granted entry. Those quota's should be calculated using existing and projected demographics in combination with required skills. There should also be no access to benefits for at least 5 years from entry to the country.

By the way, I agree with you. Sikhs and Hindus (the latter of which is my ancestry on my father's side) are far more successful at integrating in my experience too.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join