It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage To Address Trump Rally.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
Not sure what to say about this other than it should be fun to watch.

Our Nige has some very outspoken views on all subjects and he should be a good bed fellow for old Mc Donald. To our American friends on here i say " Watch and enjoy "

www.bbc.co.uk...

Gee, was he the guy in charge of "Broke-it", then walked away from "Fix-it"?
Just what you Americans need. (sarc)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: uncommitted

a reply to: UKTruth
Not really, from most of the demographics, the majority of the vote was won by people complaining about foreigners and falling for the fear mongering of the leave campaign.

But so what, it's happened, no need for people to keep denying it.

The amount of whining by uninformed Remain voters is staggering and the amount of baseless claims of racism is disgusting. It's utter rubbish. Get over it. There's no economic collapse, we're not all poor now, we are not at war across Europe with anyone other than radical islamic extremists. You were lied to.

Believe me, I got over it the day it was announced. For you to continue to say any claims of racism are baseless really shows your lack of any knowledge on the subject. Look, please yourself, live in your own little bubble and keep denying it, it makes no difference to me. Yes, I was lied to - by the leave campaign. I looked into it and found them to be lying and rejected them - roughly 2% of those that voted didn't. I'll live with it, there isn't really any other choice.

The smearing using racism didn't work. Show me something that the leave campaign said that was racist.
My 'bubble' is in the majority, which is why Leave won.

As I said, I'm pleased for Farage and he deserves his moment of glory after all the effort he put in. The crowd seemed to love his message.

So you feel that someone who lied to get his moment in the sun deserves his moment in the sun. interesting .

We could go into the specifics - but there is a BREXIT thread for that. There were no lies, only media spin. It didn't work. So yes, I believe he deserves his day in the sun for his service to Britain. I am glad he seemed to enjoy it wand was received so well.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

a reply to: UKTruth
Not really, from most of the demographics, the majority of the vote was won by people complaining about foreigners and falling for the fear mongering of the leave campaign.

But so what, it's happened, no need for people to keep denying it.

The amount of whining by uninformed Remain voters is staggering and the amount of baseless claims of racism is disgusting. It's utter rubbish. Get over it. There's no economic collapse, we're not all poor now, we are not at war across Europe with anyone other than radical islamic extremists. You were lied to.

Believe me, I got over it the day it was announced. For you to continue to say any claims of racism are baseless really shows your lack of any knowledge on the subject. Look, please yourself, live in your own little bubble and keep denying it, it makes no difference to me. Yes, I was lied to - by the leave campaign. I looked into it and found them to be lying and rejected them - roughly 2% of those that voted didn't. I'll live with it, there isn't really any other choice.

The smearing using racism didn't work. Show me something that the leave campaign said that was racist.
My 'bubble' is in the majority, which is why Leave won.

As I said, I'm pleased for Farage and he deserves his moment of glory after all the effort he put in. The crowd seemed to love his message.

So you feel that someone who lied to get his moment in the sun deserves his moment in the sun. interesting .

We could go into the specifics - but there is a BREXIT thread for that. There were no lies, only media spin. It didn't work. So yes, I believe he deserves his day in the sun for his service to Britain. I am glad he seemed to enjoy it wand was received so well.

Oh well, i could say something about who is easily led, but ill leave it. You like him, fine. I think hes a rampant xenophobe and almost certainly a racist. he and everyone like him make me sick to my stomach. Lets move on

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The ignorance in this thread is hilarious.

OT: I thought his speech was near perfect.

He had a dig at Obama, Hillary, big banks, big corporations, status quo and the establishment.

He highlighted how all the fear-mongering from the experts of Project Fear have been found out to be bull#.

He gave more people optimism and encouragement to get out there and campaign for what they believe in.

More importantly, he didn't tell y'all how to vote, unlike Obama.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
farages anti muslim, anti immigration rhetoric is a sure move away from trump's usual stance.
way to win new fans, sorry voters.

take him back...he's your problem after all, not ours...our looony bin is all filled up at this time with our own

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty

He had a dig at Obama, Hillary, big banks, big corporations, status quo and the establishment.

He highlighted how all the fear-mongering from the experts of Project Fear have been found out to be bull#.

He gave more people optimism and encouragement to get out there and campaign for what they believe in.

he was at a trump rally, speaking on behalf of trump....it's obvious he's telling people who to vote for.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I just watched his speech in full, typical Farrage style, he does speak well no matter what we may think of his ideology.
It will be interesting to see if Trump can pull it off in the election, but I don't think the speech of Nigel Farrage will make any difference to his chances of success or not.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
he was at a trump rally, speaking on behalf of trump

You clearly didn't listen to his speech or know much about Farage.
That was a typical Farage speech and he never once mentioned Trump's policies or ideology.
Farage did mention the parallels between Brexit and Trump's campaign though, as both cases are Establishment vs the People. I don't expect you to understand or believe that though.

it's obvious he's telling people who to vote for.

but he didn't endorse Trump or tell people who to vote for.
He even said... "I could not possibly tell you how you should vote in this election" in his speech.

Then the crowd were calling for him to endorse Trump but he didn't. He went on to say he wouldn't vote for Hillary even if you paid him to.

I suggest you go watch it before commenting further.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

Oh come on fella, of course he was endorsing Trump, just in his slick carefully worded style.
He is entertainment gold in politics in my opinion, but he was only at Trump's rally in support, that is pretty obvious don't you think?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Yeah him being there is endorsing Trump to a degree, but he didn't say so in words.
I also think he is there more for himself than Trump.

He certainly didn't tell people who to vote for. Think Obama.
edit on 83134bAmerica/ChicagoThu, 25 Aug 2016 13:34:31 -05003116 by 83Liberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

He certainly didn't tell people who to vote for. Think Obama.

Oh completely agreed, he is a very clever orator usually.
I imagine Trump dreams of being able to express himself in spoken word as well as Farrage.

Obama made himself look a prick coming out with the 'back of the queue in trade deal negotiations' line.
Funny as well, only a few days after the vote I saw an interview with a senior person in the US state department laughing of course trade deals will be agreed as quickly as possible, for obvious reasons of multi billion business between the two countries.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Yes...calling out a xenophobe for what he is..how ignorant of us!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Dear America. Abject apologies for the fact that your bloviating orange idiot invited over our gurning xenophobic moron. Hopefully they'll self-combust with racist hate and the world will be spared their revolting utterings.
Love and kisses,
AngryCymraeg

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Hmm I don't ever remember seeing Farrage gurning, maybe he just buys crap Mandy?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

So basically it was all buzzwords and catchphrases to incite the crowd reaction with little actual content.

I can see why the simple-minded people love Trump rallies.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
farages anti muslim, anti immigration rhetoric is a sure move away from trump's usual stance.
way to win new fans, sorry voters.

It's a good stance.

Only the ignorant call it "xenophobia", go live in a Muslim country like I did, then come home and tell me you want to move a bunch in next to you. Not going to happen.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Dear America. Abject apologies for the fact that your bloviating orange idiot invited over our gurning xenophobic moron. Hopefully they'll self-combust with racist hate and the world will be spared their revolting utterings.
Love and kisses,
AngryCymraeg

I guess you won't be happy until you hear that call to prayer blaring over the loud speakers at 5 am in England, you go to the pool and see it segregated and no bikinis.

You'll look around and see any traces of your own culture has been replaced and modern day society resembles 200 ad.

Oh well, at least you could proudly say "my culture and way of life is gone, but at least I was tolerant, not xenophobic and trendy; and despite the fact that I'm treated as a second class citizen is a small price to pay for this strength that is diversity"

You people are CLUELESS, and possibly even hate your own race and culture.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Love and kisses,
AngryCymraeg

I guess you won't be happy until you hear that call to prayer blaring over the loud speakers at 5 am in England, you go to the pool and see it segregated and no bikinis.

You'll look around and see any traces of your own culture has been replaced and modern day society resembles 200 ad.

Oh well, at least you could proudly say "my culture and way of life is gone, but at least I was tolerant, not xenophobic and trendy; and despite the fact that I'm treated as a second class citizen is a small price to pay for this strength that is diversity"

You people are CLUELESS, and possibly even hate your own race and culture.

Oooh are we doing labels.
You are paranoid, bitter and racist.

The hypocrisy is ridiculous;

*goes to live in muslim country*
*comes back and cries about muslims living in his country*

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Just listened to his speech... he is an excellent speaker, Ill give him that.

To those talking about how there was no content to the speech... can you point out a political speech that was not a lie, or all buzzwords in the last 30 years or so?

He tailored his speech to his crowd, telling the people that they have to be on the streets campaigning to get trump over the hump.

It was a good speech....

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

One again, stop with insults. I don't know how many times you have to be told by various members.

Don't worry, article 50 will be triggered. Remain lost and freedom was won.
It's nice to see Farage revelling in his victory and spreading the word overseas.

Oh don't play dumb. Every post you claim people are "whining" and then run to the mods if anyone expresses their opinion back.

Freedom was won ahaha ok, we all await article 50 to be triggered. Not sure why theres such a hold up if its such a great plan.

Look, I will leave you to worry about the loss of the Remain camp. I simply love the victory of the majority of British people.
I hope the American people got a good insight about how to fight the corporate elites from Farage's speech.

If Farage is against the corporate elites then why come to America and run his mouth for Trump who is one of the corporate elite? Looks like you've been sold a bill of goods on this guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join