It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary on Kimmel Show laughs off email scandal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
This is a total middle finger to the entire public.

Short vid. Only a minute long, but likely to make your blood boil.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
I read:

HILLARY on Himmel Show...

edit on Wed Aug 24 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Amazing how human Media (Massive External Destruction of Intellectual Ability) can make a beast seem

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
For me the debates will be the make or break, if she comes through that I fear she will win without issue.. Trump a month ago it was his election to lose, the debates will be the big story where middle America gets to see her under pressure as honestly I think Trump will be totally unfazed.

Hillary has not done much in the media for ages you have to ask why.

Time will tell...

RA

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
She is also strong as Ox, and can open a jar of pickles to prove it, her pantsuit jacket collars are becoming almost priestess-like, like a female darth vader with the helmet being her hair, she should start to wear a cape.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
She is also strong as Ox, and can open a jar of pickles to prove it, her pantsuit jacket collars are becoming almost priestess-like, like a female darth vader with the helmet being her hair, she should start to wear a cape.

Add to that a thrown of skulls and a pitch fork I think we may something....7

RA

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

She didn't "laugh", she dismisses off hand any detractors with, 'its so boring'.

Court adjourned by the main stream media.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
She seems really nice.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
She seems really nice.

I like this use of the word seem. Plutonium seems like a bit of handful as substances go, tornadoes seem to cause a bit of distress...

I like this.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Looking like the Reptillian Soul Injection come off without a hitch ! there was a few flakey days where she staggered and stumbled but now is back stronger than ever.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
She is lucky she didn't 'short circuit' and forget to pretend to turn the lid before lifting it off.

You know it was already open.

Her hand strength has to be next to zero.

I doubt she has done anything more strenuous than click a pen for the last ten years.

She doesn't drive.
I can't imagine that she wipes her own arse. She probably has a peon to do that, and the peon is executed immediately afterwards, so that they can't tell the world that she actually has bowel movements.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
You train how you are going to fight. Mentally she is not doing it.
Going to get beat up on that stage.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
This is a total middle finger to the entire public.

Short vid. Only a minute long, but likely to make your blood boil.

youtu.be...

If you consider that a middle finger then you are overly sensitive and should probably stop watching TV, YouTube or visiting any online forums.

What did you want her to say? "I'm terrified"?

Get real people, it was an easy question and an easy answer. Nothing to see here except petty Trump supporters circle jerking.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
She released 30,000 emails?!??!!??!??!!??!

SHE??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!

She can say whatever she wants, but her health is obviously getting worst and worst. I mean, look at her. She's falling apart. She looks so bloody weak, I'd feel sorry for this woman after the live debates, if she wasn't Hillary Clinton, a corrupted, lying, murderous criminal.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

And when both candidates cancel the debates and give the reason "We're doing it for the unity and for 'The People'..." Will those who can't see that this is a Farce see 'it' then???

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You ever notice how often Hillary shakes her head? She's like a bobble head. I think she believes if she constantly agrees and shakes her head her worries and problems will somehow fade away. Someone took notice and created bobble heads in her likeness.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

That's her exoskeleton. Only way to keep that spineless body upright.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton has as much credibility as a Scratch-n-Sniff biography of Kim Kardashian.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

What? A month ago the election was Trump's to lose? Trump has never been leading any legitimate national poll. Hillary hasn't done much in the national media lately, because she hasn't had to. She can just sit back and watch Trump implode, with all of his truly idiotic 'ideas', (wall, NATO, nukes in Japan, EXTREME vetting), and his inevitable contradicting of himself. You think Hillary's scared? She's already ordering the new carpet for the Oval Office. It's a done deal. I wonder what the Vegas odds are that Trump even shows up for any debate? We've all seen how lost he sounds when it's just him alone on a stage. In a debate he'll have to answer specific questions, and respond to specific assertions. He won't be able to say, 'Believe Me' 4000 times and get away with it, except for the debate on FOX'NEWS", where Sean Hannity might give him a rub down for the entire event.

The traveling Trump circus is winding down. But don't worry, his new show, on FOX, will be one of your favs.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join