It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary on Kimmel Show laughs off email scandal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
a reply to: intrptr Yes, "Don't pay to attention to the crazy corrupt things I do. Trust me, idiot supporters, it's totally boring!"

Yah, huh. She wants the reins of power to, pffft "idle away the years". Go shopping and redecorate the whitehouse.

Did you mean "go shopping at the Whitehouse"?

More like the Arms Bazar...

Edit: Oh I get it. Like the report she made off with the silverware kind of 'shopping'?
edit on 24-8-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: TownCryer

And this old hag is supposed to stand up to other world leaders,

You do realize that if Trump is elected he will literally be the oldest President in the history of the USA to assume office?

That's an odd thing in itself.
The weakest/oldest/ most fragile looking candidate that we've had so far is Hillary.

Trump looks damn near 10yrs younger. Bernie looked way healthier and more put together than her. I'm afraid (not literally) thatif someone even blows in her direction that she's going to break a hip and sustain another concussion.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
This is a total middle finger to the entire public.

Short vid. Only a minute long, but likely to make your blood boil.

youtu.be...

This is really strange. I get that people start with an opinion and world view and it tends to skew perception...

But you headline says she "laughs off email scandal"??????

I didn't see her laugh??? Did you???

from what I seen and heard from the right on ATS...anything Hillary, or for that matter any democrat does or says, is ALWAYS interpreted as being evil or corrupt. the right is locked into this belief, don't think so?....wait for the "debates"...the right will say Hillary lied and is corrupt, regardless of what is said.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I'm not part of the right but I'll call a spade a spade. What she did was wrong. Hiding transparency from your employer is bad, doing so while a public servant is worse. It's an issue of integrity. And I'm tired of people implying I'm a bigot because I'm not on her train (or any at this point for that matter). Sorry I won't brush all her discrepancies under the rug, she'll just use that rug to wrap a body with later (kind of joking).

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Where's Trump's 'transparency'? Tax returns? Medical records? Proof of all of the donations he claims to have made? I guess that information is not needed?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Just because I bash Hillary doesn't mean I support Trump. That's a logical fallacy. Go look at the new thread on his use of campaign money on his own products, I bash him too. . I hate them both, and when you assume someone supports one because they bash the other you help to perpetuate this broken two party system.
edit on 24-8-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Wow. Desperate times indeed for Trump supporters. If this is the best you've got in reply to the daily Trump f-ups.

To create a thread with a misleading title(does she even laugh) about a short clip from a chat-show appearance. Basically lying about its contents in order to create a thread.

It's a nothing video, it shows nothing. It was just an excuse to create a new thread and have those dedicated Trumpers come in and post unfounded slander towards Hillary, lies about her health and memes.

Really mature and sensible people. Desperation brings out the worse in them.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Yea, you're right. She's the new messiah and anyone against her is an ungrateful, ill-informed prick. She's sinless and her life is a sacrifice. Both sides are spoon fed and clinging to straws. Rarely do I see anyone speak positively of either. They just attack the opposition. That's how bad this is.
edit on 24-8-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Yea, you're right. She's the new messiah and anyone against her is an ungrateful, ill-informed prick. She's sinless and her life is a sacrifice. Both sides are spoofed and clinging to straws. Rarely do I see anyone speak positively of either. They just attack the opposition. That's how bad this is.

Is that a hint of sarcasm? lol, I take your point but this OP had nothing. No reason, no content, no point.

There's apparently so much to go off so why do they need to create a thread like this. It's not a serious thread with facts, evidence and a motive. It's not a funny clip with humour or entertainment whether factual or not. It is literally just an excuse to create a thread about nothing.
edit on 24-8-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Same reason we drink. Everything is trash including our posts. We're fighting the inevitable and we will lose.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Same reason we drink. Everything is trash including our posts. We're fighting the inevitable and we will lose.

Are you ok?

This was very much a "the world is doomed" post.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Haha, I'll be okay. Eventually things will be bad enough people will wake up. But I'll be kicking and screaming the whole time.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

Funny because she works out all the time. You really do just make it up as you go along don't you?
Pathetic.
I guess this is what it takes to make trump seem like a better choice.

No, pathetic is saying you work out when you have an ass so big it needs it's own zipcode.

She works out all the time? So, sending tweets are now considered "working out"?
edit on 24-8-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4nWithNoN4me
A whole lot of Correcting The Record happening in here all of a sudden...

Agreed. But it's nice to know how ineffective the program is in reality haha

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
This is a total middle finger to the entire public.

Short vid. Only a minute long, but likely to make your blood boil.

youtu.be...

This is really strange. I get that people start with an opinion and world view and it tends to skew perception...

But you headline says she "laughs off email scandal"??????

I didn't see her laugh??? Did you???

::sigh::

No. She didn't actually laugh. Instead she went on a scripted talk show and made joking remarks about a very serious crime that should disqualify her for the presidency.

Is that a more suitable thread title for you?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

I love ripping on Hillary as much as the next guy. But with our ammo stockpile on her I'm disappointed that was what you used.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Yea, you're right. She's the new messiah and anyone against her is an ungrateful, ill-informed prick. She's sinless and her life is a sacrifice. Both sides are spoon fed and clinging to straws. Rarely do I see anyone speak positively of either. They just attack the opposition. That's how bad this is.

only the right calls her a messiah...I call her a tough-ass old broad, that's not going to take s**t from anyone...the right has been after her for 25 years, even calling her a murderer of Vince Foster...that's how bad it is

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Well you can start celebrating, she has won. You can excuse me from the narrative that we somehow got blessed with her. Kinda says something when you have to cheat your way to the top and win by running against a stunt clown.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
She obviously knows she is untouchable (or at least thinks she is). That's why she laughs at her criminal activity, wonders what difference it makes in relation to dead Americans, and continues to lie every time she opens her mouth.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Haha, I'll be okay. Eventually things will be bad enough people will wake up. But I'll be kicking and screaming the whole time.

I hope you are right, but if half the people wake up the other half will accuse them of being asleep. It's a never ending sleep pattern.

Enjoy a drink and relax.

edit on 24-8-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join