It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary on Kimmel Show laughs off email scandal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I'm always so surprised when I read posts like this.
What source could ever lead you to believe trump is smarter or knows more than Hillary?
He's not and he doesn't.
He's going away from these debates beaten. He cannot hope to compete with her thirty years of experience.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
let's see...trumps medical records are not made public, trumps tax returns are not made public (every POTUS since Nixon has), his business dealings are not made public......and it's Hillary that has something to hide....riiiiiight, got it.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LifeMode

I'm always so surprised when I read posts like this.
What source could ever lead you to believe trump is smarter or knows more than Hillary?
He's not and he doesn't.
He's going away from these debates beaten. He cannot hope to compete with her thirty years of experience.

Don't you remember...Trump told them he is smarter.

Remember...he knows words...the best words. Also, he knows so much about ISIS, even more than the Generals know about ISIS.

You see...Trump told them he is smart and knows things...so it must be true.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Funny because she works out all the time. You really do just make it up as you go along don't you?
Pathetic.
I guess this is what it takes to make trump seem like a better choice.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Worst and worst yeah.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

Trump is already looking for a way out of the debates. He knows she's going to crush him.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Funny because she works out all the time. You really do just make it up as you go along don't you?
Pathetic.

She works out? Because she claims the 30,000 emails she deleted were about yoga?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Oh my god.... Health issues? Of course that's just the latest lame attempt to derail Hillary's election, by Breitbart, PrisonPlanet, FOX'NEWS'. It's garbage, like Trump's campaign. Amazing how desperation deludes the minds of the willing. But hey, you got almost 3 more months of fantasy spinning. Have fun. In Nov, Trump's and your dreams come to an end - for good I hope.

Health Issues! Hilarious (as in pathetic). Trump's older than Hillary, and we've had zero info re: his health, other than a bizarre letter written by a Gastroenterologist, which reads more like a fan letter than a medical document. But of course you Trump suckers don't question that load of crap, do you?

Rave on, you poor, poor misled man/woman. Who knows, after Hillary is President, maybe she'll enact a deprogramming initiative to help you Trump supporters come back into the real world. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luick.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
A whole lot of Correcting The Record happening in here all of a sudden...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
This is a total middle finger to the entire public.

Short vid. Only a minute long, but likely to make your blood boil.

youtu.be...

This is really strange. I get that people start with an opinion and world view and it tends to skew perception...

But you headline says she "laughs off email scandal"??????

I didn't see her laugh??? Did you???

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Pathetic.

Yep.
I heard she has been asked to play the Incredible Hulk in the next movie.

She is the right size.

Obama works out too. When will he ever open a pickle jar for us? Anyone remember that video of Obama
'working out'??
edit on b000000312016-08-24T12:24:43-05:0012America/ChicagoWed, 24 Aug 2016 12:24:43 -05001200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: TownCryer

And this old hag is supposed to stand up to other world leaders,

You do realize that if Trump is elected he will literally be the oldest President in the history of the USA to assume office?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: TownCryer

And this old hag is supposed to stand up to other world leaders,

You do realize that if Trump is elected he will literally be the oldest President in the history of the USA to assume office?

Yes, but he isn't a hag.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I fear the Hillary camp will make impossible demands on the debates (MSNBC moderators, no candidates questioning candidate) and force Trump to refuse to go along. Then they will trumpet 'Trump afraid to debate'. the media establishment will not stop promoting her.
she may never again face an audience or question not from a pre-approved script.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I fear the Hillary camp will make impossible demands on the debates (MSNBC moderators, no candidates questioning candidate)

I think they would ask for a chair for Hillary with a specific number of plush pillows, the number and time length of potty breaks and handrails to be available from offstage to the chair.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump is there to help Hitlery win. He's obviously throwing this on purpose. I don't like the guy and I sure don't like her. You can say she's better and get away with it. But the reality is if there was a decent candidate to challenge her she wouldn't stand a chance. I think most people would agree with that.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: ElGoobero

I fear the Hillary camp will make impossible demands on the debates (MSNBC moderators, no candidates questioning candidate)

I think they would ask for a chair for Hillary with a specific number of plush pillows, the number and time length of potty breaks and handrails to be available from offstage to the chair.

Holy Crap...

This is literally a picture of the Doc Trump found to declare him "If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.”

He's a GI..not GP..but I admit an ass doctor is most appropriate to evaluate Trump..

Even Trump zealot Dr. Ben Carson has said Trump should release some legitimate medical records.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Funnier than her statement on Kimmel is her supporters laughing that transparency shouldn't have to exist for our government officials. Do whatever you want politicians. Then just tell me what I want to hear and I'll be fine. Make a funny about how you circumvent protocol, I'll laugh.

I realize plenty have done the same thing as her, I dislike them as well, but they are not running for the highest elected office right now.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Oh my god.... Health issues? Of course that's just the latest lame attempt to derail Hillary's election, by Breitbart, PrisonPlanet, FOX'NEWS'. It's garbage, like Trump's campaign. Amazing how desperation deludes the minds of the willing. But hey, you got almost 3 more months of fantasy spinning. Have fun. In Nov, Trump's and your dreams come to an end - for good I hope.

Health Issues! Hilarious (as in pathetic). Trump's older than Hillary, and we've had zero info re: his health, other than a bizarre letter written by a Gastroenterologist, which reads more like a fan letter than a medical document. But of course you Trump suckers don't question that load of crap, do you?

Rave on, you poor, poor misled man/woman. Who knows, after Hillary is President, maybe she'll enact a deprogramming initiative to help you Trump supporters come back into the real world. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luick.

I don't get why you lowly democrats continue to insist you are somehow superior to the people who pay for your food and healthcare? We have been outside before - we know the kind of turds who vote for the big D. Carry on.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
a reply to: intrptr Yes, "Don't pay to attention to the crazy corrupt things I do. Trust me, idiot supporters, it's totally boring!"

Yah, huh. She wants the reins of power to, pffft "idle away the years". Go shopping and redecorate the whitehouse.

Did you mean "go shopping at the Whitehouse"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join