It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary on Kimmel Show laughs off email scandal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: slider1982

And when both candidates cancel the debates and give the reason "We're doing it for the unity and for 'The People'..." Will those who can't see that this is a Farce see 'it' then???

I don't see any possible way there will be any debates. Her heinous highness hasn't held a press conference or ANSWERED ONE SINGLE SURPRISE QUESTION for the better part of a year now. Trump lives every day without a teleprompter, he's quick and agile when facing hostile questions... sure he puts his foot in his mouth from time to time, bit compared to her, he's bulletproof. If there were honest debates, he would eviscerate her, plain and simple. If Hillary is to win, the debates can't go on. I've heard it suggested that there could be a major protest, or some other unforeseen event, that may derail the whole thing. Or what Jim said wouldn't surprise me either. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

How is Trump connected with Hillary's private email server?

She's not doing anything lately, because of her health. Look at her. Who knows how much more time has she left. And this old hag is supposed to stand up to other world leaders, such as Putin, our friend Kim and others. This woman to lead your nation? She can barely stand without any help.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
She seems really nice.

I know, I want her to be my next wife. LOL

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr Yes, "Don't pay to attention to the crazy corrupt things I do. Trust me, idiot supporters, it's totally boring!"

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

You ever notice how often Hillary shakes her head? She's like a bobble head.

I caught that too, like it was rehearsed. She was nodding along (bobble head) as he led into her prepared response.

Hillary's notion of a public appearance to offset the claims of no press conferences is a scripted talk show appearance, reaching the most dumb downed audience possible on main stream "Entertainment Television".

In our day it was the Johnny Carson Show. Everyone watched that. Whatever guest he had on got their limelight and fame from being seen on the "Heeeeeres Johnny!" show.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Excellent scripted TV show.

That's the only way she can function.

I rate her a B+ for acting.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
a reply to: intrptr Yes, "Don't pay to attention to the crazy corrupt things I do. Trust me, idiot supporters, it's totally boring!"

Yah, huh. She wants the reins of power to, pffft "idle away the years". Go shopping and redecorate the whitehouse.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
You ever notice how often Hillary shakes her head? She's like a bobble head. I think she believes if she constantly agrees and shakes her head her worries and problems will somehow fade away. Someone took notice and created bobble heads in her likeness.

edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
She should be laughing it off...because it is a big joke.

Sometimes, in the face of delusional desperation, all you can do is laugh. The Republicans are so desperate to find something on Hillary that they are trying so many things...emails, bengazi, clinton foundation, her health...the list goes on and on.

But the fact is that they are making her look good. Because after every one of these silly accusations, there is an "investigation" and for everyone of them it turns out they find nothing and Hillary is cleared.

The more the Republicans do this, the better Hillary looks. At this point, most people see new accusations by Republicans as just another desperate attempt, and the result is that no one cares anymore.

Good job Republicans, you picked the wrong battles.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

The private email server, is such a joke, that even the FBI decided to be a part of it.

They are all laughing.

Right?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: kruphix

The private email server, is such a joke, that even the FBI decided to be a part of it.

They are all laughing.

Right?

Yes, they decided to be part of it...and found nothing to prosecute on.

So yes, quite a waste of time and money....and indeed a joke.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Sometimes, in the face of delusional desperation, all you can do is laugh. The Republicans are so desperate to find something on Hillary that they are trying so many things...emails, bengazi, clinton foundation, her health...the list goes on and on.

But the fact is that they are making her look good. Because after every one of these silly accusations, there is an "investigation" and for everyone of them it turns out they find nothing and Hillary is cleared.

The more the Republicans do this, the better Hillary looks. At this point, most people see new accusations by Republicans as just another desperate attempt, and the result is that no one cares anymore.

So because she is "cleared" by the leftist MSM and establishment who suckle on the teats of ongoing corruption, she is lily white innocent. Oh, and OJ was "cleared" too.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Of course she laughed ... it's ridiculous.

The cowardly Republicans cannot win on principle or policy ... so they resort to this nonsense.

Here's a thought: if the Clintons are SOOO powerful, how is it they can't exert that power to simply stop all these "inconvenient questions" from being asked in the first place? I mean, so many of you attribute basically godlike powers to both of them, controlling government agencies, the press, anyone and everything that isn't chanting the standard right-wing garbage, yet they can't stop all these ridiculous accusations, investigations, etc?

They sound like a combination of Ming the Merciless, Lex Luthor and Dr. Evil; if you miss the suggestion, they'd have to be fictional villains to have this kind of power.

Think it through.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Likely to make yourblood boil? That alone is very funny. very funny.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: kruphix

So because she is "cleared" by the leftist MSM and establishment who suckle on the teats of ongoing corruption, she is lily white innocent. Oh, and OJ was "cleared" too.

She has been cleared by more than the MSM...the FBI and the Judicial department as well.

The only group that is still on the witch hunt for her is the Republican controlled congress.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

She's great. What a sense of humor.
What a great president she's going to make.
edit on 8242016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
She released 30,000 emails?!??!!??!??!!??!

SHE??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!

She can say whatever she wants, but her health is obviously getting worst and worst. I mean, look at her. She's falling apart. She looks so bloody weak, I'd feel sorry for this woman after the live debates, if she wasn't Hillary Clinton, a corrupted, lying, murderous criminal.

geez....if only you had facts, then you might sound credible, otherwise it's right-wing BS

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Trump a month ago was the loser he still is today. Trumps been losing the election for 15months now.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Strange...

RATINGS PICKLE: Hillary ‘Kimmel’ beat by ‘Robot Chicken’, ties ‘Mike Tyson Mysteries’

If TV ratings are any indication, younger voters are more interested in “Robot Chicken” and “Teen Mom Season 6” than they are Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Kimmel pickle

The Democratic presidential candidate’s appearance on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” Monday night scored a paltry 0.4 rating among viewers 18-49

(post by JamesGlad removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join