It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Plan for Fighting Crime - Tougher Cops

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Just for the record:

"We've discredited this claim months ago," CPD spokesperson Frank Giancamilli said in a statement. "No one in the senior command at CPD has ever met with Donald Trump or a member of his campaign."

www.nbcchicago.com...

I think this may be the Chicago cop Trump thought he spoke with:

Man that was a good movie. Shows people about elliot nest and what he went through unbelievable. When you look at how coruption had taken over Chicago but like anything else people forget.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

You're 100% wrong. It's not a war zone. How do I know? I'm right here. And no, you couldn't clean it up. You have no idea what you're talking about Trump Jr.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
if Hillary is probably worse than Trump, then you have two options.

grab your gun, go to DC and clean up that mess yourself, or vote for Trump, since he can't be a bigger evil, and there's a - slim - chance that he'll actually do something good.

unless you think that that mess your country is in will magically disappear while you're complaining about it all.

Or vote 3rd party. That's an option also.

I'll let someone else go kill people. I'll just vote for someone else. But thanks for the advice.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom are two 'conflicts' the US currently has soldiers deployed to.

In the last 3 years 83 have been killed. This is a WAR zone.
In the first 3 months for 2016 141 were killed in Chicago. This is WORSE than a war zone.

The fact that the National Guard has not been deployed is nuts. Shake ups in the police citing racism.

The rise in violence comes as the police department reported a decrease in investigative stops by cops on the streets during the first two months of the year. The police department entered an agreement with the American Civil Liberties Union, which went into effect Jan. 1, to record contact cards for all street stops after the organization criticized the city's police for disproportionately targeting minorities for questioning and searches

Well, it looks like that is not working either....

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well well, looks like Trump is just making stuff up now.

Police Respond to Donald Trump's Claim That Chicago's Violence Can Be Stopped In A Week

The Chicago Police Department on Tuesday denied Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's claim that he met with a "top" Chicago officer and argued the city's violence would not be solved with "tough police tactics."

"We've discredited this claim months ago," CPD spokesperson Frank Giancamilli said in a statement. "No one in the senior command at CPD has ever met with Donald Trump or a member of his campaign."

Trump said in an interview Monday that he believed Chicago's violence could be stopped using "tough police tactics," telling Fox News' Bill O'Reilly that he met a "top" Chicago officer who reportedly said he could "stop much of this horror show that’s going on" within a single week.

Trump added that he knows officers in Chicago who would put an end to violent crime "if they were given the authority to do it," a claim that Giancamilli refuted.

Trump told O'Reilly he didn’t ask the officer for specifics on the plan because he isn’t the mayor of Chicago, but added that police would be "much tougher than they are right now."

"I’m sure he’s got a strategy," Trump added. "I didn’t ask him his strategy."

Trump also claimed that he submitted the officer’s name for some sort of job.

"I sent his name in and I said, 'you probably should hire this guy because you have nothing to lose,'" Trump said. "Look at what’s going on in Chicago, it’s horrible. This guy felt totally confident that he could stop it in a very short period of time."

That's Trump for ya. You can tell when he's lying because of how non specific he is on details when he does it. Here he's talking to some Tough Cop with no name and no details of a plan. Or it's "Many People have told me", or "Lot's of people are saying" or some other non specific phrase. Never anything you can actually prove to be true.

Well Trump, "many people are saying" you're full of sh*t, so it must be true.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I didn't realize you posted this until after I made that last post. Looks like you beat me to it.

Good Show Ol' Boy.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I wish they would send tough American cops to Rinkeby like it was Afghanistan.

They need to be shot a little because currently they're on the offensive against the flaccid cops who won't even arrest them when they're stoning the authorities and burning cars. They should send all violent American cops to European suburbs to show the barbarian Muslims some manners because they are acting up and there is no institutional prejudice or police violence to even speak of.

They should send in military death squads to handle the criminals in some of these places, these enclaves are under the dominion of Islam, not European authorities. Rein in the criminal savages with some traditional good old violence.

I see a future where authorities will have to besiege these communities because they'll probably try to secede. I say, as long as we get to bomb their communities when they eventually attack us.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

It is all manufacturd unrest. You cant blame the sheep when the president and the media are pushing the black lives matter movement rhetoric; They have also recieved 133Million in "support". This plus the pending economic collapse will help turn more control over to the government.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

This topic isn't about attacking Muslims who are in our neighborhoods.

Your anti-muslim rhetoric needs to happen somewhere else.

You might also want to try some therapy because you seem a little unstable and prone to violent retribution yourself from the sounds of it.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Ironically, you sound like ISIS recruiters when they're trying to get new recruits to attack Western cities and stop the "Westernization" in their own countries.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Yep, so what? The people that I point my finger at are responsible for both!

a reply to: mOjOm

Just sayin', America have an abundance of violent psychopathic cops and Europe has a deficit, let's make a trade.

I need therapy but the status quo is sane I suppose? Pointing out the lunacy of and being angry at the biggest god damn catastrophy of our age is being sane in an insane World.

Anyone with sense can see that this whole cops targeting blacks thing is just a straw man argument. The point is cops are getting more and more violent, with everyone! This is what a police state does.. let's talk about the police state violence instead of making this into a racial thing because while the BLM types are occupying the rest of the country with their self-centered and hollow rhetoric the government is getting away with the preparations needed for a fully functional police state.

Address the actual problems instead of getting caught up in false dilemmas of victimhood. People need to be accountable for their government, that is how grown ups run things. In a society of children most of the political and social progress is spent on reacting to problems being perpetrated on them by a ruling elite. They don't discuss actual issues but are instead always reacting to outside stimuli. It's not a conscious journey, it is one spent asleep at the wheel reacting to outside agents and always being easily redirected. "Focus on this now children"..

Pull back the curtain and deal psychologically with the consequences of a ruling elite and realise what that means like a grown up or wallow in apathy and denial like a child. Closing one's eyes does nothing to change the reality waiting outside.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Ok, but this topic is about Trump making up a story about talking to some high ranking cop tough guy that said he could clean up Chicago in a week.

It's not about Violent Police, or anything about Race or any of that stuff.

It's about Trump falsely reporting something that never happened and then promoting it on Fox News like it's a good idea.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

It's not a good idea in the US, it is a good idea in some places.

The Trump stuff is just his usual bluster. Do you think Hillary wouldn't continue the police state stuff? No one wants gay police. You think Hillary Clinton will gay up all the police departments with lesbian Muslims and other token minorities? Make 'em into a bunch of shy My Little Pony lovers?

Yeah.. definitely, gay up the police departments.

(post by mOjOm removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Yeah.. because the Hillary angle is that she wouldn't change a god damn thing either. So what are you saying with Trump? How does it matter?

Discussion of the topic? Yes, this is discussion of the overall situation with regards to policing: don't be obtuse.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join