It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Plan for Fighting Crime - Tougher Cops

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

no he didnt. when did he say that? where do you get this sh1t from? please direct me to the exact quote trump used.

thanks.

and yeah saddam was killing terrorists. his country was left in ruin when the us decided to destroy iraqs food supply and killed half a million children. saddam was a d1ckhead but iraq would have been far better off. which is what trump said, he said saddam should have been left in power because saddam was killing terrorists.. thats it.

god you people dont even form your own opinions, you just latch on to something that someone else said without even having a single fact to back it up. disgusting.
edit on 27-8-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

no he didnt. when did he say that? where do you get this sh1t from? please direct me to the exact quote trump used.

Trump on Saddam:

In fact, Saddam did not fight terrorists, he arrested and tortured dissidents. Trump clearly admires Saddam for arresting people without reading them their rights, then torturing them. Trump on torture:

thanks.

You're welcome. Here's a question for you: in fairness, you have never espoused racism, and I am sure you are turning a blind eye to Trump's racism rather than endorsing it. What if, after a few intelligence briefings, he reverses his position on Ukraine, Russia, and NATO? Would you continue to support him?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

thanks.

and yeah saddam was killing terrorists. his country was left in ruin when the us decided to destroy iraqs food supply and killed half a million children. saddam was a d1ckhead but iraq would have been far better off. which is what trump said, he said saddam should have been left in power because saddam was killing terrorists.. thats it.

god you people dont even form your own opinions, you just latch on to something that someone else said without even having a single fact to back it up. disgusting.

Actually, the UN revised that 1/2 million figure to close to 1 million. So Clinton/Bush/Obama have all that blood on their hands, and unfortunately, all of us do too.

And while Saddam and his evil sons were definitely evil, they were also enabled, by our gov't for decades. Beginning with the CIA paying him and his cronies to overthrow the previous Iraqi regime (which failed and he had to split to Egypt). When he came back and took over, Rumsfeld and Cheney were there to offer him chemical and biological weapons (these were what Bushie was so sure was still in Iraq). There are even pictures of the 3 of them in Saddam's office discussing bidness. They also funneled tons of arms to him for his war against Iran.

The whole Kuwait episode is a typical George Bush criminal act. Just like he took out Noriega, because he was rebelling against doing what Bush wanted, though he had been partners with Bush and the CIA for more than a decade in their coc aine trafficking, he sent his ambassador to Iraq to Saddam where Saddam asked how the US would feel if he invaded Kuwait, who he claimed was stealing his oil. She told him, per Bush, that the US would have no opinion on Arab issues. Surprise, surprise. Saddam invades, and fell right into Bush's trap. Bush then started his propaganda war against Iraq, by bringing in a ringer, who was actually a Kuwaiti royal, where she claimed to Congress that Saddam was murdering children in Kuwait hospitals. All of which was a complete lie, of course, but we didn't learn this until years after the war...

So discussing how 'evil' a regime is, is moot, when the USA and CIA have been propping up these kinds of regimes for decades. If you want to complain about how evil someone is, look in the freaking mirror folks, because it's YOUR COUNTRY that is causing most of the horror in the world. And/or enabling it.

And ya know, there are some people it's just a waste of time to talk with. There is obviously an agenda there that has nothing to do with a desire for the truth...sad, but true. I've learned to ignore those people. It's not like one is going to change their mind, right?
edit on 27-8-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You're presenting this information like you're some great researcher instead of it actually just being common knowledge.

OH NO, you mean they're mad at Western intervention? You don't say Captain Obvious.

This doesn't mean that they aren't stupid, brainwashed(Islam) or easily manipulated. They are all three. Only a moron would join ISIS.

I don't know a lot of black American Muslims. And there's a difference between having expensive watches and having juvenile bling bling. Muslims in the West ride BMW's and have expensive watches like that, but unless they're overly influenced by American hip-hop they're not going to be running around looking like some rappers.

Similar style though, crassly buy expensive things to impress.

a reply to: mOjOm

Yes.. he talked #, what's new? I already said that. Both these candidates lie constantly. They should both be ignored but bipartisans are constantly ignoring their shortcomings. I don't defend Trump, you seem to be defending Hillary though.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

August 28, 2016

After Presidential candidate Donald Trump elevated the senseless murder of NBA (Chicago Bulls) player Dwyane Wade's cousin to the top of local news, the Chicago police put in the effort, and captured her murderers today.. Less than 3 days after Nykea Aldridge was caught in a cross-fire, while pushing her baby along the street in a stroller.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

Trump's Effort: www.theguardian.com...
edit on 8/28/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

After Presidential candidate Donald Trump elevated the senseless murder of NBA (Chicago Bulls) player Dwyane Wade's cousin to the top of local news, the Chicago police put in the effort, and captured her murderers today.

You mean the Chicago cops wouldn't have "put in the effort" if Donald Trump hadn't bragged about how he said that blacks are getting shot in the street?

Typical Trump, taking credit for something that has nothing to do with him.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

again none of the statements hes made were blanket statements that all blacks/muslims/mexicans are all violent rapists. but guess what alot of them are. this is a straight up fact. just look at europe, its being torn appart. and you dont think its a good idea to stop them from coming into our country? wth is wrong with you?

"Saddam Husein was a really bad guy". in what world does that translate to i admire Saddam Husein? saddam didnt fight terrorists? really? why do you think that? ohh. or were they not terrorists because you call them dissidents? is that how it works.

yeah id continue to support him, if i did in fact support him. i dont support trump and i dont believe trump. but its sickening to see people constantly ignore what he says and call him a bigot and a racist simply because they dont like him. he was never a bigot or a racist till he ran for president.

trump is running for president in the US not Russia. the interests of the united states are not the same as the interests of Russia. if trump did actually have the best interests of the united states at heart and Russia posed a threat to those interests i would support his decision to counter Russia.

its perfectly fine to dislike trump but its not fine to rationalize why you dont like him by distorting the truth. illegal immigration is a problem. it is not good for a culture to take in people that refuse to assimilate and employ violence. this is not racism! this is a simple fact.
edit on 28-8-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

yeah but one can hope. i changed my mind. i change it all the time. i grew up and learned to deal with cognitive dissonance so i believe that other people can too.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

id like you to do something. that first video you posted. go ahead and give me a direct quote from it and explain to me how and why its racist/bigoted.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

id like you to do something. that first video you posted. go ahead and give me a direct quote from it and explain to me how and why its racist/bigoted.

How about "they are sending their criminals, their rapists...?" It implies that Mexico is deliberately sending us criminals. You don't see how that is racist? Is Canada deliberately sending us rapists? Is Germany?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
WE have a problem with reactionary cops as it is I think they are PLENTY tough.
I DO agree they should be up gunned to protect themselves ,they should pack MP5s like the rest of the world.
Germany,England, etc...
edit on 28-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I would have thought he would leave others to the details- like Gulliani. Wasn't he quite successful at reducing crime in NY?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think he will ,HE'S just telling people what they want to hear to get into office.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I think he will ,HE'S just telling people what they want to hear to get into office.

Having watched the video - i would say Trump needs much better preparation in his answers, however the core of what he was saying was spot on.... i.e.. leave it to the police, empower them and support them. I don't believe a President should be involved much in local police strategies. He could and probably should have talked about reviewing sentencing and making sure any attacks on the police are dealt with harshly.
edit on 28/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

but Mexicans do come from Mexico and commit alot of violent crimes. its not racist, its just a thing that happens. he isnt saying that all Mexicans do is rape. hes actually said that many Mexicans are good people. its just statistics. he obviously doesn't mean Mexico is deliberately sending criminals and rapists. its just a figure of speech. are you denying that a large number of the Mexicans that ump the border are violent? because many of them are. again this is a simple fact and it needs to be dealt with. i dont know why people like you automatically claim anything to do with race as racist while completely ignoring statistics and actual events.

try again.
edit on 28-8-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

if people want to come to America for a better way of life they have to do it on Americas terms. they have to assimilate into the culture. Mexico is a violent place, the American people cant do anything about that, thats up to Mexicans. but they cant bring that sh1t here. if they want to live here they have to abide by American culture. many of them do. and they need to be documented. they need to pay taxes. they need to contribute to the united states. not work here and send money to mexico or straight up just participate in illegal activity.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

How about "they are sending their criminals, their rapists...?" It implies that Mexico is deliberately sending us criminals. You don't see how that is racist? Is Canada deliberately sending us rapists? Is Germany?

Mexico is not a race.
You have not provided the full speech.
There was no racism in what he said at all.

Full section of his speech:

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people. But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people. It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast

It is beyond any logical comprehension as to how racism can be implied from the above.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

He hasn't hired a publicity army because he's only talking ideas. and yelling at people.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

It beats SOROS foreign policies...if Hillary gets in ..humanevents.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

Yes.. he talked #, what's new? I already said that. Both these candidates lie constantly. They should both be ignored but bipartisans are constantly ignoring their shortcomings. I don't defend Trump, you seem to be defending Hillary though.

I'm not defending Hillary at all, nor would I be since this topic isn't even about her, it's about Trump.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join