It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: "I regret my words"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Having Johnson support the TPP and open borders is a no go for me. Stein is in support of an AR ban also no good.

All I can say is ...REALLY, this is what us Americans get!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

4. March 29: Trump alleged that when Michelle Fields "found out that there was a security camera, and that they had her on tape, all of a sudden that story changed." Absolutely untrue.

You're welcome to your propaganda, like point 4 above.
Your link, providing a list of meaningless and untrue dribble is there. People can take a look.

Meanwhile' I'll get back to Trump's incredible series of speeches... they seem to have got some anti Trump people all in a tizz

Haha, so where was the word DEBUNKED in that quote? Ignorance or lie?

The quote clearly contradicts what you wrote

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Ok..

Once again.. on page 2 I layed out how this is a knee jerk scripted reaction by a panicking Trump, and that it is neither sincere nor of his own intuition.

I also pointed out how Trump's supporters are blindly contradicting themselves saying he hasn't said anything wrong, yet are praising him for his "humility"...

Several posts from others later.. I see Trump supporters questioning sane people on this board saying.. "who?"

They're saying "who" is Trump trying to appease? Who is pulling his strings?

Did you people honestly not see this article all over your Facebook feeds like I did? Did you not see.it.on the front page?

www.politico.com...

RNC considers cutting cash to Trump
GOP officials lay the groundwork to blame their nominee if Clinton wins.

Read more: www.politico.com...
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

In that article it explicitly states that Trump is doing so bad, that his own party is seriously contemplating re-allocating campaign funds to senate races because Trump is a loose cannon and a losing horse.

This freaked Trump out.. because being the fat cat that he is.... all he cares about are the dollar signs.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

4. March 29: Trump alleged that when Michelle Fields "found out that there was a security camera, and that they had her on tape, all of a sudden that story changed." Absolutely untrue.

You're welcome to your propaganda, like point 4 above.
Your link, providing a list of meaningless and untrue dribble is there. People can take a look.

Meanwhile' I'll get back to Trump's incredible series of speeches... they seem to have got some anti Trump people all in a tizz

Haha, so where was the word DEBUNKED in that quote? Ignorance or lie?

The quote clearly contradicts what you wrote

Oh I see, we're playing word games... figures for a Hillary fan.
After all to you guys, 'Ransom' = 'Leveraged Opportunity", "Gross Negligence" = "Extremely Careless"

Now, let's back to that fabulous speech shall we? Can you tell us how scared you are? You certainly sound very very scared... almost like you've soiled yourself.
edit on 19/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: SudoNim

The only thing that I see are Hillary lovers, all of them, trying to present this as something bad. You're no different than your media. It's honestly really pathetic how hard you try to twist everything this man says or does. You should give it a rest, and stop selling me, and everyone else stories that you heard on TV how's his campaign is falling apart, because obviously reality speaks for itself.

Mister Donald Trump has never been more on point, plus the crowd on his rallies just keep getting bigger and bigger.

Why are you bringing up Hillary? Again, can Trump supporters go more than a sentence without talking about her?

Reality does speak for itself, and come election date I'll come see you in the "It was rigged" thread where you can all have a good cry.

Yes i'm against Trump, the media is against Trump, celebrities are against Trump, Europe is against Trump, Australia is against Trump, Asia is against Trump, the rest of the world is against Trump and most importantly America is against Trump.

Its not a conspiracy, its common sense.
You have to be lacking it to be a Trump supporter, I can't see any other justification.

His campaign is circus, his approach to politics is childish, his policies are empty rhetoric and his ability to run a country non-existent. Deep down a part of me would love to see him win, just because the moment he did he would go back on everything he's promised and his supporters would have to smile and pretend they wanted that all along.

Somewhat fortunately I won't get to see that happen as he stands little chance. Get your money on him at the bookies if you are so confident, you can make a fortune.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Ok..

Once again.. on page 2 I layed out how this is a knee jerk scripted reaction by a panicking Trump, and that it is neither sincere nor of his own intuition.

I also pointed out how Trump's supporters are blindly contradicting themselves saying he hasn't said anything wrong, yet are praising him for his "humility"...

Several posts from others later.. I see Trump supporters questioning sane people on this board saying.. "who?"

Did you people honestly not see this article all over your Facebook feeds like I did? Did you not see.it.on the front page?

www.politico.com...

In that article it explicitly states that Trump is doing so bad, that his own party is seriously contemplating re-allocating campaign funds to senate races because Trump is a loose cannon and a losing horse.

This freaked Trump out.. because being the fat cat that he is.... all he cares about are the dollar signs.

You lost me at 'Politico".

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Ok..

www.politico.com...

Spot on. It's hard pill to swallow for his supporters on here.

Does anyone really think Trump wanted to come out and read that apology? His hand is forced.
Why change if he was winning? It's last ditch attempt to stop his movement from dwindling out.
Be prepared for him to drop out soon.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I was going to respond to you, but honestly what's the point?

You don't even realize how far off reality you sound, but that's to be expected for a Hillary lover. I am not going to break your perfect bubble about the world.

I might enter a discussion with you, if you provide some actual facts, and not some made up reality that you wish were true, so much, that you keep repeating it day after day after day

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

You don't even realize how far off reality you sound, but that's to be expected for a Hillary lover. I am not going to break your perfect bubble about the world.

I might enter a discussion with you, if you provide some actual facts, and not some made up reality that you wish were true, so much, that you keep repeating it day after day after day

Amen.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

So why did you respond?

Can't wait for the whole "Building the Wall was just Sarcasm" thread.

The signs have been coming, his campaign is imploding, he doesn't want to debate Hillary. The GOP won't let him go off teleprompter because every time he does its a disaster. He is having to change everything to try and stay in the race.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

So why did you respond?

The signs have been coming, his campaign is imploding, he doesn't want to debate Hillary. The GOP won't let him go off teleprompter because every time he does its a disaster. He is having to change everything to try and stay in the race.

I think it was pity and some compassion.
You do realise that without the poor and unemployed Hillary would have no chance, right?
Trumps wonderful speech last night reached out to the poor and he only needs a few percent to come over and actually start dreaming about a future off welfare and he will do just fine.
I understand why you need to post attacks on Trump post after post. Scared people do that, but don't worry Trump will help you too.
edit on 19/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

So why did you respond?

I'm still waiting for you to backup your "debunked" claim.

Guess I shouldn't hold my breath for you to admit you were wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

So why did you respond?

We're still waiting for you to express why you are freaking out and acting so scared....

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I don't think I've ever rolled my eyes as hard at something as I did when reading the responses in this thread.

Trump is 100% a politician, playing the game of politics just like everyone else. His strategy was to be inflammatory and to shoot from the hip, in order to appeal to a certain kind of voter. His remarks would have been every bit planned, and scripted, and thought out as any other campaigner's. As a tactic it was working quite well, but he took it too far and upset too many people lately.

So...his team would have gone away and decided the only way to save the campaign would be to issue an "apology". Again, as a deliberate tactic to appeal to the kind of people looking for something different. So when he does, people like you guys will lap it up and say "Wow, an honest politician", all the while missing the point that you're being played like a damn fiddle.

It's disappointing to see people so easily manipulated.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: CynConcepts

Having Johnson support the TPP and open borders is a no go for me. Stein is in support of an AR ban also no good.

All I can say is ...REALLY, this is what us Americans get!

Neither of those third parties would actually become President. A vote for them is simply a middle finger vote to the established two parties. Possible change in how future generations are provided more choices/options. So why I am not fully on board with all of their platform stances this election, I feel the same about the established platforms.

Bernie garnered all of his grassroots support due to him making his supporters believe he could actually win this election. The third party candidates have no real support like that since they honestly state they can't win. It is truth...but most want the fantasy of a winning team. If Stein or Johnson are not included in the GE debates, they have no real voice.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

So why did you respond?

We're still waiting for you to express why you are freaking out and acting so scared....

Still deflecting. To proud to admit you were wrong. No accountability on here, you can just go around making up lies and misquoting people and even when its been pointed out as incorrect you just ignore it.

Are you saying i'm freaking out? I'll take a leaf out of your book and head straight to the T&C's, such a defensive post just because you were caught out making up lies.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Good on Trump to admit his follies. I just hope that it was a truly human moment in which Trump recognized that his approach was not presidential, and he was not forced by his campaign/GOP to apologize.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Good on Trump to admit his follies. I just hope that it was a truly human moment in which Trump recognized that his approach was not presidential, and he was not forced by his campaign/GOP to apologize.

It's really, really simple. His comments caused his ratings to drop, so he regrets them. He thinks an apology might cause ratings to rise again, so he apologises. Nothing human about it, just campaign tactics.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hillary PR Team response: “Donald Trump literally started his campaign by insulting people,” said Deputy Communications Director Christina Reynolds, "

What I find funny is that Hillary started her SoS tenure breaking the Espionage Act and is still lying about it many years later. Where is the proof Clinton has changed? Trump may be loose with his words, but Clinton is loose with the truth. For 30 years. I'm pleased with Trump's new-found campaign discipline. When he's focused like this he knocks it out of the park every time. And the great thing is that he's still spontaneous and responsive to the crowd.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: humphreysjim

originally posted by: introvert

It's really, really simple. His comments caused his ratings to drop, so he regrets them. He thinks an apology might cause ratings to rise again, so he apologises. Nothing human about it, just campaign tactics.

Given his personality and bravado, it seems most logical to me that he was forced or asked to make this apology. He has burned many bridges with many groups of people that he needs to get support from if he is going to have a shot at winning.

I still like to give him the benefit of the doubt, though. Just like I give Hillary the benefit of the doubt when she admitted the private email/server was a very bad idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join